The Naruto manga ends next month

TopWargamer

Source: http://kotaku.com/the-naruto-manga-ends-next-month-1642809700?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

According to the Asahi Shimbun, the last entry in the long-running Naruto series will appear in the Weekly Shonen Jump that goes on sale November 10 in Japan. Naruto debuted in Weekly Shonen Jump in 1999 and has become one of Japan's most iconic manga.

Wow, it's kind of sad to see it go, but it has been a long time. Fifteen years...that's how long the Naruto manga has been going on for. It's one of anime/manga's most iconic pieces and it's a shame to see it go. The end of an era... I wonder what will replace Naruto, if anything even can.

COMIC SANS

Imagine the amount of paper and ink that was consumed during all those years  :o 
I hope bleach ends soon too. Sometimes i check the new chapters out.. Sheesh.. It's just gone full retard

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Stopped reading/watching after the Pain arc. Hope that Naruto ends up with Hinata. 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

im still waiting for more dubs after BOX 19 so i kinda have a long way there lol kinda exauhsting to watch so many season jees xD

AMD Ryzen 7950X3D [x2 360 Rad EKWB] | Asus Extreme x670E | RTX TUF 4090 OC@3GHz [EKWB Block] | Corsair HX1500i | G.Skill Neo CL30 6000MHz (2x32GB) | MP700 2TB Gen5 + 980/950 Pro 1TB M.2 | x6 85PRO 512GB | NAS 4x 18TB Seagate Exo Raid 10+Backblaze | Lian-Li o11D XL | Main Screen: Samsung OLED G9 | AUX: LG IPS7 27" (x2) LG CX 55" G-Sync | Copyright©1996-2024 Teletha All rights reserved. ®

How can it end in the next 5 chapters? There is fight we waited ages for to happen and it is going to be so short or what?

Or is Sasuke going to beat Naruto and manga will continue under new name Sasuke? :D

someone should go through the tv show when thats finally done as well, and make a list of all episodes with main plot developments or major character  developments, reckon you would end up cutting around 60% of them.

So naruto is going to finnish....

its like saying the world will stop spinning

that show has been going on for many many years 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

i heard of this :S although i am no huge fan myself, i used to watch that on saturday mornings after pokemon, sad to see it go.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Stopped reading/watching after the Pain arc. Hope that Naruto ends up with Hinata. 

I did the same. I just assumed the series has ended there. I think it was an apt final.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

The world will only end once Pokémon ends.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

The world will only end once Pokémon ends.

I was going to laugh but the shock of this news is too high i wish they added more fillers now....

Naruto has been a story i have been watching for a long long time 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Nah... we still have One Piece so it is OK :D

Nah... we still have One Piece so it is OK :D

I Put  one piece on hold last year becasue of the 1 week waiting thing (got too close) i think 100 new episodes came out now (don't get me wrong i love that show) but the sadness...so many years 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

I Put that anime on hold last year becasue of the 1 week waiting thing (got too close) i think 100 new episodes came out now but the sadness...so many years 

I know that feel when you hit the end of the list and have to wait for new chapters. Especialy when you are excited for new chapter and then find out that there is going to be none because they have break  <_< . Luckily I have a lot of things to read so I dont mind that so much :D

about time

let it die and soon everyone will forget

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

that is how I have felt about the simpsons since about season 11

YOU WILL NEVER TAKE HOMER AWAY FOR ME !!!!

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

tumblr_n1cu03GHF91ssnp7ro1_400.gif

Because he had a hard drive.

I'm sorry but he has been brain dead for the last 15 years there is no hope for his survival

Thank God! Finally

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

I'm sorry but he has been brain dead for the last 15 years there is no hope for his survival

but thats the best part !!!!

GOOD RIDDANCE.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

It's about bloody time.

Don't worry, some other shounen battle manga will take its place in the near future.

post-216-0-42042000-1412634565.gif

Darn, I don't see how it'll end in November with the way things are in the manga. What is that, like 5 more chapters?!