Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes PC release date announced

Khvarrioiren

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes will launch for PC via Steam on December 18, Konami announced.

The PC version will be 4K compatible and feature an increase in the number of simultaneous light sources, the number of models that can be displayed on-screen, and increased shadow resolution.

A couple of months to go still.

Atleast we finally got a date and it seems that PC will be the first to see the full capabilities of FOX Engine

http://gematsu.com/2014/10/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes-dated-pc

FX 6300 @4.8 Ghz - Club 3d R9 280x RoyalQueen @1200 core / 1700 memory - Asus M5A99X Evo R 2.0 - 8 Gb Kingston Hyper X Blu - Seasonic M12II Evo Bronze 620w - 1 Tb WD Blue, 1 Tb Seagate Barracuda - Custom water cooling

Cool, never been a fan of the MGS series but this game looks pretty fun. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Yay, I have been waiting for word on the date. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

You cannot understand how happy this makes me. I'll buy a new 970 if I have any issues with my AMD stuffs like every other game out there. 

the FOX engine look soo good

looks a lot like the new UE

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

This is pretty awesome. MGS has needed to come to pc for a while.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Hopefully the delay for the full game won't be this long

Everyone remember this is just a small sandbox demo they are announcing for Dec 18th

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

And finally the PC users were blessed with Metal Gear! 

MGS 2 was on PC, along with Metal Gear Rising Revengeance.

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

MGS 2 was on PC, along with Metal Gear Rising Revengeance.

So was MGS 1

FX 6300 @4.8 Ghz - Club 3d R9 280x RoyalQueen @1200 core / 1700 memory - Asus M5A99X Evo R 2.0 - 8 Gb Kingston Hyper X Blu - Seasonic M12II Evo Bronze 620w - 1 Tb WD Blue, 1 Tb Seagate Barracuda - Custom water cooling

Never played Metal Gear, but I was always really interested in it.  Will defiantly be trying this game out.

So was MGS 1

Oh? I somehow missed that!

I wish they'd release the others as well. Would be nice to play through the entire series.

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

Like others have said I'm not a huge MGS fan, but I am happy to see a dev that's not gimping their PC release, but instead building it to it's potential on the platform. Excited to see this. 

A couple of months to go still.

Atleast we finally got a date and it seems that PC will be the first to see the full capabilities of FOX Engine

http://gematsu.com/2014/10/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes-dated-pc

i hate to say it, but Konami and PC... do not mix well :blush:

(silent hill 5 pc)  <_<

(silent hill 5 pc) <_<

I wouldn't worry about that, since Kojima has the final word on anything pertaining Metal Gear and FOX Engine. Platinum was under a lot of scrutiny during the development of Metal Gear Rising.

I would really love to play around with the Fox engine on my PC, but I'm not sure about paying the full price that was on console release. Steam sales aren't as fast and step as they once were, either.

(silent hill 5 pc)  <_<

But Kojima is a god. Give him a shot, he never disappoints.

55463.jpg

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

MGR PC port is amazing, just that it is capped at 1080p. All Kojima need is to uncap the resolution and we have the most amazing Console to PC Port ever. 

MGR PC port is amazing, just that it is capped at 1080p. All Kojima need is to uncap the resolution and we have the most amazing Console to PC Port ever. 

Oh god this would kill it for me because I have a 1440p monitor........................................ PLZ KOJIPRO!

EDIT: The article says the game will be 4k compatible soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Oh god this would kill it for me because I have a 1440p monitor........................................ PLZ KOJIPRO!

EDIT: The article says the game will be 4k compatible soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

But the porting will be done by Kojima's team instead. MGR was by Platinum and done a great job to it, really hope this will be as good as MGR.

EDIT: Ubisoft and other companies should learn from Platinum on how to do a proper console to PC port! =D