How Many of You Guys Are Native Speakers?

Yay, Canada!

Anyone?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I speak two languages, english and bad english.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Of course I speak English natively, since I'm in the US. ;)

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Nope. Born and raised (or... being raised) in Finland. Could move out of Finland in case our economy goes to complete utter shite (now it's just shite)

Finnish is my native language, but I am often mistaken for a native English speaker. People presume I am american at first, apparently I have an american accent even though I am Finnish.

I'm surprised you don't speak English like most Finns do, also known as "Rally English" (or what I call: retarded English), since quite a lot of Finns just seem to speak English in that manner. Yes, it's perfectly understandable, but for instance in a crowded area, know know for sure when a Finn tries to speak English...

IMO that "Rally English" just sounds a bit stupid. Although maybe I shouldn't complain, as I can't speak English in any other way than that, really... Reading, writing and hearing English produces no problems for me, but speaking... I'm screwed. I can't even speak Finnish correctly god dang it!

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I come from the true land of English. 'Ello, 'ello, 'ello. 

You mean bastardized French?

I'm surprised you don't speak English like most Finns do, also known as "Rally English" (or what I call: retarded English), since quite a lot of Finns just seem to speak English in that manner. Yes, it's perfectly understandable, but for instance in a crowded area, know know for sure when a Finn tries to speak English...

So far every English teacher I have had has spoken Rally English, even in high school although this time it isn't so prominent. Only a few people have done away with the Rally English in my school, it is really annoying to listen to... 

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

You mean bastardized French?

That too. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

My lack of communication skills may not reflect it, but yes I am a native English speaker.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

racist much

I forgot a /s. Srry

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Nope, I'm originally French Canadian, but my English now is probably better than my French... Especially the spelling.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Let's see, I was born in South America where the primary language is Spanish but at the age of 2, I went to the States with my parents. I stayed there until I was 8 years old and then came back. Talked Spanish with my family and English with everyone else. Does this make me a native English speaker?

I do not speak English, I speak scouse. It is an entirely separate language to English, with a dictionary and all.

Of course I speak English natively, I'm from the land of fish and chips, pies, roast dinners and tea. And curry, we created curry. (At least according to records).

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

wrong thread -.-

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Well my native language is Spanish except over the years it has gotten worse since I speak English everywhere but home but I grew up having a damn accent but worked on my English now I have none but it does come out when I say certain words

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

MURIKA!

racist much

You sure you are MURIKAN!

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Finnish is my native language, but I am often mistaken for a native English speaker. People presume I am american at first, apparently I have an american accent even though I am Finnish.

lol same, I talked to my british friend online, he thought I was American at first lol.