Tony Abbot boo'ed

Phllips

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

That goes some way in renewing my faith in humanity. I would have preferred to see projectiles directed at him like meatpies or rotten tomatoes, but it's a start.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

Thx to all the people in the stadium for boo'ing big ears! God I remember him on TV with budge smugglers. My life as a child has changed forever that night.

That goes some way in renewing my faith in humanity. I would have preferred to see projectiles directed at him like meatpies or rotten tomatoes, but it's a start.

Maybe some feces aswell. though realisticly he was a long way away and everyone was probably very drunk  

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Why was there no glass bottle throwing and drunken brawls? This is Australia after all. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Maybe some feces aswell. though realisticly he was a long way away and everyone was probably very drunk  

That's why we need trained chimpanzees! For exactly this type of situation!

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

Politician works for themselves to benifit only themselves.

The people come as last.

Good for you guys!

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I'm still baffled by how Abbott even got elected.

You and me both. Libs were dead last in my preferences I know that much. I guess anything is possible when you build a campaign on lies

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Reading the post makes me think this guy is the cancer of Australia, am I wrong?

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Reading the post makes me think this guy is the cancer of Australia, am I wrong?

More like Ebola. No one knows how he got there, everyone just wants him gone.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

More like Ebola. No one knows how he got there, everyone just wants him gone.

talking about ebola, sierra leone asked the australian goverment to dispach a army medical team to help contain the spread of ebola instead they send jets and the SAS to iraq

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I'm still baffled by how Abbott even got elected. Was the opposition so bad it was basically a case of picking the one resembling Hitler the least?

the labor party which was ran the goverment before the last election was plague with leadership issues, back stabbing and no clear direction. They did have some good things in place but since they couldnt stick to there guns they feel apart

Its all about those volumetric clouds

the labor party which was ran the goverment before the last election was plague with leadership issues, back stabbing and no clear direction. They did have some good things in place but since they couldnt stick to there guns they feel apart

Which is a very polite way of saying that they were a raging cluster-fuck. Two parties here, both are crap, it's like that kang and kodos election from the simpsons.

I would suggest grenade launchers or RPGs, but I would probably be convicted of terrorism if I said that.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

or another sandwich ...

Why was there no glass bottle throwing and drunken brawls? This is Australia after all. 

We drank all the alcohol, but since we down alcohol like champs everyday, even all the alcohol got no one drunk

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I'm still baffled by how Abbott even got elected. Was the opposition so bad it was basically a case of picking the one resembling Hitler the least?

Abbott got elected on the basis that he was not Gillard or K-Rudd. Nothing more nothing less. 

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Abbott got elected on the basis that he was not Gillard or K-Rudd. Nothing more nothing less. 

Pretty much.

Their all full of poo, to most people, compared to other offerings....his glass of false promises and 'lacking' full of shit was half empty at the time, where people already knew the others were FULLY full of poo, and now T.A has had his refill.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Funny how they've got people from Telstra sitting next to him, who happen to be receiving money from customers that do NOT have internet at high speeds, er herm....Mr Abbott...

"The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one" - GLaDOS 2011

Specs here if needed: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/HVf6f7

Thanks, bai!

Funny how they've got people from Telstra sitting next to him, who happen to be receiving money from customers that do NOT have internet at high speeds, er herm....Mr Abbott...

Correction, not having internet at anything remotely resembling 'speed'.