WAN show unwatchable

yttrium

I thought you guys would love this. Recording of chat right as the WAN show goes down, without normal Twitch chat delays (since IRC).

Yes, this is real-time.

8902e46243.gif

c1d7a4baaf.gif

I really hate Twitch chat.

Wan show unwatchable due to drop outs all over the shop and the guys seem to be unaware.

Pretty bad today maybe this can bring it to their attention, viewers dropped over 1000 views because of this

Wan show unwatchable due to drop outs all over the shop and the guys seem to be unaware.

Pretty bad today maybe this can bring it to their attention, viewers dropped over 1000 views because of this

They commented on it, they said they didn't want to talk about it because it'd screw up the YT archive too.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

The items from the attached image circled in red are everything, and this scares me because the issue in the lower left has been an issue for about a year! I'm sure many members can sympathize with me on this issue.

post-4491-0-97810100-1412385145_thumb.pn

.....what?

EDIT: I see what you mean now for the bottom right. It's never done that to me before so I've never noticed it.

What, you expect them to be professional and have everything perfectly set up?

They can't even start on time for god sakes!

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I'd rather they fix the issue where they go offline all the time... while they seems to be continuing to talk and not notice everything is down.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I'd suggest taking one of their awesome ass PC's and using it as the stream rig, what ever they are using now is just...fucked

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

They have for worse problems with their stream right now.

#OffLinus

This needs to be a thing in Twitch chat...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

I'd suggest taking one of their awesome ass PC's and using it as the stream rig, what ever they are using now is just...fucked

Yes last week..."our CPU is too slow...". For fuck's sake Linus, just use some last gen extreme edition then! :D

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Yes last week..."our CPU is too slow...". For fuck's sake Linus, just use some last gen extreme edition then! :D

Anything really, just use a freaking server board with dual CPU's if it's that bad.

Decided not to comment on the connection issues, they knew about it and know what is causing it. Figured something different would be fun!

Anything really, just use a freaking server board with dual CPU's if it's that bad.

I still can believe that it should be so demanding, I bet my ultrabook could do it if I was gonna use QuickSync with OBS. That is not what they're using I assume, tho.

Not quite sure what you mean by the WAN logo in the bottom left, though I did notice the overlapping bits on the right.

Also, as others have said, they should probably sort out their connection issues first. On that topic, everyone, they said that they know what the issue is and will have it fixed by next week. I doubt that it's CPU usage like it was last week as they said they swapped out the CPU before the show. The computer then didn't want to shut down and so that's why they were late.

twitch chat ftw

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Not quite sure what you mean by the WAN logo in the bottom left, though I did notice the overlapping bits on the right.

Also, as others have said, they should probably sort out their connection issues first. On that topic, everyone, they said that they know what the issue is and will have it fixed by next week. I doubt that it's CPU usage like it was last week as they said they swapped out the CPU before the show. The computer then didn't want to shut down and so that's why they were late.

I'm betting they're setting up a VPN to avoid throttling.

Is the latest WAN show even up on youtube? I can't find it :( (03/10/14)

Sleepy: |  R7 1700@ 3.7GHz (NHD-15) | MSI B350 Tomahawk Arctic | GIGABYTE Windforce GTX 1080 | 16GB of RAM | 8TBs of HDD | 128GB SSD| S340 Tempered Glass | XFX 550w Bronze 80+ PSU | 40" 4K panel, and 3 1080p bois