Seriously, is this how you leave your hyper expensive car?

shiftberry

If i had the kind of money to buy a Veyron, i probably wouldn't give a shit either.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Meh. Surprised no one took off with it. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

This is when you steal it...

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

If i had the kind of money to buy a Veyron, i probably wouldn't give a shit either.

That doesn't make any sense. What if you had just enough money to buy one? You would probably love it very much and not want to park it like that.

lol what the hell did they do to that bmw at the end

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

That doesn't make any sense. What if you had just enough money to buy one? You would probably love it very much and not want to park it like that.

Boy... you are just out to disagree with everything i say today huh...

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Even though it's an ugly looking car to people's eyes, there are still bags of money wasted on it meanwhile million of people need that amount of money to recover their misery or whatsoever. Let's just don't get too deep into this but if you're rich and you're frantically fond of cars, you'd have looked after it ever single second to avoid a sudden robbery or you wasted that money because you feel it's worth looking after it and it's made to look after it every moment. Anyways everyone is free to spend their money on what they desire to possess.

and to think for a billionaire who has 40 billions in the bank, that car is as worthless as a piece of paper.

Don't this cars come with like your own personal call center slave? He can probably just call a number on his cellphone and go "Yes, my car was stolen, please have it drive itself to the nearest police squad and inject a tranquilizer on the driver, thanks Juan" and go about his business

-------

Current Rig

-------

Maybe that is not his car? maybe his dad is one of those kings in Dubai or UAE whatever....

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Dubaish people these days.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

No one has just enough for a Veyron.

You're either packing the 8 figure bank account to own one, or you're not.

Best Vayron pic ever :D

hqdefault.jpg

Veyron*

it's a hideous looking car but still a big heedless investment i must say ;)

No one has just enough for a Veyron.

You're either packing the 8 figure bank account to own one, or you're not.

I would think you would want a 9 figure one.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Veyron*

a side from the rediculous prive, its just a ugly thing realy.

For that amount of cash, i could buy a nice Alfa romeo 8C competitzione + a nice second hand Ferrari + a Nissan GTR.

And i still will have money left, just for the lolz :P

OMG that little pussy going "you know what's terrible? he's smoking in it" BIG FUCKIN DEAL. If I had one I'd be smoking in it, I'd also pay a stripper to live in it full time and just strip, everywhere I went.

Also, am I the only one that likes the look of a Veyron? At least combared with the electric shaver/bat mobile look on supercars these days.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Veyron*

I love the way it looks. Clean, simple design. 

Then again, I love the designs of Morgan's. So, do I really have a say on the design of a hyper/super car? :P

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

For that amount of cash, i could buy a nice Alfa romeo 8C competitzione + a nice second hand Ferrari + a Nissan GTR.

now you seem to be very wise at choosing proper cars and at managing money :)

Then again, I love the designs of Morgan's. So, do I really have a say on the design of a hyper/super car? :P

Am I the only one who thinks of the word "streamliner" when I see a veyron?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

it looks really basic and elegant but you would absolutely spend that large amount of money on some amazing British cars then look after them :)

But would you have a 16 cylinder, >1000hp global warming machine???? No.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz