Seriously, is this how you leave your hyper expensive car?

shiftberry

it looks really basic and elegant but you would absolutely spend that large amount of money on some amazing British cars then look after them :)

Well, I would rather have this over a Veyron any day of the week. 

plus8_2_modified.crop.jpg

And I would be too scared to drive it if I spent a heck of a lot of money on a car. It would be parked up with me cleaning every speck of dirt off it each day. :D

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

But would you have a 16 cylinder, >1000hp global warming machine???? No.

I would lol, I'd have that emblazoned on the side of the car.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Well, I would rather have this over a Veyron any day of the week. 

plus8_2_modified.crop.jpg

And I would be too scared to drive it if I spent a heck of a lot of money on a car. It would be parked up with me cleaning every speck of dirt off it each day. :D

it is blindly much better looking than the Veyron, count me in getting this too over the Veyron and spending the rest of the money on other desirable things :P

it is blindly much better looking than the Veyron, count me in getting this too over the Veyron and spending the rest of the money on other desirable things :P

And at only £33,000 for the cheapest model, I would happily get one if I ever had that kind of money to spend on a car. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

And at only £33,000 for the cheapest model, I would happily get one if I ever had that kind of money to spend on a car. 

Thats not a bad price for a very classy looking car. Stupid to ask, but what kind of performance does it have?

Thats not a bad price for a very classy looking car. Stupid to ask, but what kind of performance does it have?

jTKtMSo.png

Not the best. But I don't really care about speed and power. I would rather get to another place in style and enjoy myself in a beautiful car than get there fast. :P

-snip

Not the best. But I don't really care about speed and power. I would rather get to another place in style and enjoy myself in a beautiful car than get there fast. :P

Awww, ford engine, means a no go for me. (ford is crap). I wonder if they'd do one with a decent engine in it custom, just a simple v8 or v6 would be nice.

I wouldn't want some ungodly loud engine in it or anything, just something with enough oomph to make it fun to drive out on the highway. You know, surprise the little shit riding around in his mustang and what not.

Awww, ford engine, means a no go for me. (ford is crap). I wonder if they'd do one with a decent engine in it custom, just a simple v8 or v6 would be nice.

I wouldn't want some ungodly loud engine in it or anything, just something with enough oomph to make it fun to drive out on the highway. You know, surprise the little shit riding around in his mustang and what not.

Bit more pricey, but more power and a better overall car. 

fQqxBUZ.png

-snip

Now THAT is what I'm talking about. Slap a turbo in there just for noise (make it a low pressure efficiency turbo and just put a waste gate on it) and it'd be good to go.

I like the sound of a turbo when it shifts lol

fQqxBUZ.png

4.5 seconds? what a machine  :blink:

and the interior is very luxurious   :o

Now THAT is what I'm talking about. Slap a turbo in there just for noise (make it a low pressure efficiency turbo and just put a waste gate on it) and it'd be good to go.

I like the sound of a turbo when it shifts lol

I am just going to keep my eyes on the first one. :D

I am just going to keep my eyes on the first one. :D

Could probably buy the first one, and have someone slap a chevy 350c.u.i v8 in there for fairly cheep.

Just....anything but a ford motor, I'd like to not break down every 10 minutes.

and to think for a billionaire who has 40 billions in the bank, that car is as worthless as a piece of paper.

You'd be surprised how much rich people care about each dollar, I don't know any billionaires but if they are anything like 100+ millionaires they would care.

Could probably buy the first one, and have someone slap a chevy 350c.u.i v8 in there for fairly cheep.

Just....anything but a ford motor, I'd like to not break down every 10 minutes.

At least it's not an Alfa. The joy of those is getting to the destination with as little breakdowns and possible. 

Boy... you are just out to disagree with everything i say today huh...

No sorry it's just a coincidence

That doesn't make any sense. What if you had just enough money to buy one? You would probably love it very much and not want to park it like that.

you dont just have just enough money... you either have millions (so 1 for a veyron is nothing) or you have <= a couple million, and you dont plan on spending it on a fucking car

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]