What is your tech pet peeve?

When people blame their ISP for bad speeds when their router is 5 years old. 

lol.

I do that.

:P 

Lord Pantaloons, on 30 Nov 2014 - 7:32 PM, said: If Lawrence leaves his house and travels at a constant 40 MPH. How long will it take Bill from next door to shove a banana up his mom's rectum?

FX-6300Gigabyte R9 270X 4 GB OCWD Blue 1 TBCorsair Carbide 300RArctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro rev. 2Silverstone Strider Essential 500WAsus M5A97 R2.0Dell P2314HYamaha HTR-5740Mordaunt-Short Avant 309iSuperlux HD-668 BCooler Master CM Storm Quickfire UltimateGigabyte M6900Oneplus One 64 GB

My pet peeve is bad cable management especially in systems that are shown off on youtube   

ohh good god no my eyes it burns

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Mine is people who only know a very small amount about technology then proceed to argue like they're an expert and people who have a desktop full of icons, this is why I use fences I can't stand any icons on the desktop when I don't want to see them.

That happens all the time

"but this pentium d is faster because it is 100mhz higher than your 8 core extreme edition"

i mean wtf

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

yea window snapping is aweoem and i pisses me off that mac doesn't have it

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/bettersnaptool/id417375580?mt=12

I use this. It has a crap ton of features. So many more than Windows (granted window snapping is free on Windows)

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

- People thinking that AMD is better because it's clocked nearly equally and has a octa-core for 2-3 times less the price.

- Uninformed people making false statements and not admitting that they are wrong, even when proven so.

- Apple haters with arguements such as: I can get an i7 6core at 3.4ghz and a gtx970 in sli for that price

- fanboys

- twitch chat when it comes to tech, for example: a streamer says they should upgrade their computer. Chat starts recommending new parts, which usually don't even make sense, and the streamer doesn't care about.

- My girlfriend and her parents combined with tech, not a good combination. I mean, her parents have studied IT and make websites with probably HTML and CSS, so they MUST know everything, right? JK they buy a yearly bullguard subscription and a 400 dollar samsung laptop and say 'apple is way too expensive.' Like samsung's the only brand out there for laptops with windows on it