What is mans greatest invention?

Real_PhillBert

Replace the A with an E in the word Flashlight and you've got it

WUT?

Also like other said the Internet

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

fire!

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Yeah I knew that was coming, but it is true. The horse has been mankind's greatest instrument since it was tamed, allows for travel, allows for building things, etc. Without the horse mankind would be a hell of a lot farther back than we would like to think.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

quantum mechanics, if we can count this as invention

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I think that falls in the same catagory as calculus. We didnt so much invent it, more just became aware of it. But I count calculus for the basis of this discussion. I think it counts :)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I think that falls in the same catagory as calculus. We didnt so much invent it, more just became aware of it. But I count calculus for the basis of this discussion. I think it counts :)

without calculus, there would not be quantum field theory, so ill say its more important xD

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

I thought if you count it, it changes state? :P (bad quantum mechanics joke, I know)

I thought if you count it, it changes state? :P (bad quantum mechanics joke, I know)

its super bad, since it would change state at all, it would just have the state define itself from a superposition ;)

its super bad, since it would change state at all, it would just have the state define itself from a superposition ;)

Lol I don't know what that even means, quantum mechanics has never made sense to me.

probably a rubber "peg" mounted to a chainsaw 

CPU: AMD fx-6200 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA 970a ud3p RAM: Team Vulcan 2x4GB 1600 DDR3 GPU: HIS R9 270x 1160/1500 PSU: Logisys 750w 80 Plus Bronze Storage: Kingston 120gb V300/ Western Digital Black/Seagate Barracuda

probably a rubber "peg" mounted to a chainsaw 

Care to elaborate? I cant think of any rubber pegs on my chainsaws.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Caller ID

Transistors

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Transistors

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to bring up transistors. :)

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to bring up transistors. :)

Did i pass the test?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Did i pass the test?

No test, but yes lol.

Condoms, Brilliant invention not just against STD's but for when you realize the person you just slept with is a complete moron thankfully the gene stops there :P

Battle.Net - Dicehunter#2746

Origin - Dicehunter

Steam - Dicehunter

Uplay - Dicehunter