gta V an FPS for pc?

Tocsin_786

if this is true, then im sold. i was planning to get it for ps4 since the graphics for ps3 arent cutting it, and i know how much rockstar games can suck on pc. but if there is an FPS mode for PC then this is going to be the most killer game for the decade. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

yes, they have already announced that 'next gen' consoles and pc will get first person mode as it was made as a mod for last gen consoles and it got quite a bit of media attention

ikr, a mod for consoles? damn

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

I think there will only be first person aspects of the game such as driving. If there is a 1st person mode to the game then that would be so cool. However if there isn't in the vanilla game expect some mods for it very soon!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

yes, they have already announced that 'next gen' consoles and pc will get first person mode as it was made as a mod for last gen consoles and it got quite a bit of media attention

ikr, a mod for consoles? damn

i remember it being on the news about the mod. but the screen shots made the mod look pretty crappy.  im actually excite for a video game to come out now. (funny part is that i was excited bout the same game last year  :P

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Building a PC just for GTA V.

Fuck me, right?

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

I hope they bring back the hood camera like what GTA IV had, but on the left side of the car and not the middle. I hate the new one. Makes me feel like a fucking giraffe with a bobble head.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Building a PC just for GTA V.

Fuck me, right?

Same.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

If this turns out to be true, I'm totally getting this game.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

if thats actually true, i will get this game, otherwise i will not, 3rd person shooters are shit mostly, so if this happens i will be very happy

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I hope they bring back the hood camera like what GTA IV had, but on the left side of the car and not the middle. I hate the new one. Makes me feel like a fucking giraffe with a bobble head.

i also liked the turn by turn navigation. from 4. 

i also liked the turn by turn navigation. from 4. 

I want turn signals too.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I want turn signals too.

wow. they got rid of so many small things that made the game aesthetically pleasing. 

The FPS is for driving only, you will see the steering wheel and dashboard, there is NO FPS mode when on foot.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

The great thing about PC, if it isn't there, someone will mod it... eventually!

Soo many games, not enough money to get any.

The great thing about PC, if it isn't there, someone will mod it... eventually!

Hey thats R34.

I hope I can say that.

Because he had a hard drive.

Am i the only one around here who thinks 3rd person on GTA is better?!?!!

GTA is not a first person shooter! Go back to COD if you want that. biggrin.png I want my GTA in 3rd person, i hope that 1st person rumor is just optional and not mandatory.

who cares...

GTA is not a first person shooter! Go back to COD if you want that. biggrin.png I want my GTA in 3rd person, i hope that 1st person rumor is just optional and not mandatory.

Woah, woah, woah. CoD? I go to better games for first person. :P

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Woah, woah, woah. CoD? I go to better games for first person. tongue.png

Yeah no, i was just being facettous. :D I don't play CoD either, except if it's in the future with giant titans running around. ;)

who cares...

Well I was getting this game anyway.

Through pirating because they took so damn long to bring it out for pc that it's basically an insultanddon'tgivemethat'theyneededtimetoperfectit'bullshit!

Yeah no, i was just being facettous. :D I don't play CoD either, except if it's in the future with giant titans running around. ;)

You mean Titanfall? ;)

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

GTA is great third person(personally we have alot of FPS) but GTA is also one of those games unlike any other, where it would be great if we can experience the series in a different perspective.