Worst games ever that you liked...

killcomic

Gamers are a bunch of whingers, aren't they?

There seem to be a few games that gamers, for whatever reason, gang up on with nerd rage and hate.

I really like Ace Combat Assault Horizon, DMC and Resident Evil 6 even though those games were THE WORST THING TO HAVE EVER HAPPEN TO HUMANITY!! *snort snort* 

What games that everyone hated do you like?

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

There seem to be a few games that gamers, for whatever reason, gang up on with nerd rage and hate.

I really like Ace Combat Assault Horizon, DMC and Resident Evil 6 even though those games were THE WORST THING TO HAVE EVER HAPPEN TO HUMANITY!! *snort snort* 

Sonic 06.

I think it was more of a Stockholm's syndrome thing though. I had to go to ballet with my sister since I was too young to stay home alone, there was a "Brothers" room that had some games. "Some" being only Sonic 06. This was when I was like 11 I think.

Oh and Runescape.

Runescape

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

Resident Evil 5 and 6 (will edit more if i think of any)

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

To this day, I still play and love Top Gun on my NES. So many people rip on it, but man, once you know how to land the plane its so much fun.

Ace Combat Assault Horizon is Call of Duty in the Skies... AND I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!

CoD (for the campaigns) and DMC3... Maybe Star Wars Ep. 3 on the PS2?

ARMA III. I love the graphics, but why on earth do you need to memorize 50 controls to play a game?

Phanteks Enthoo Pro Black | Corsair TX750v2 | ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz @ 1.27V | Corsair H105 | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 PC3-12800 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Axiom Signature III 240GB SSD | WDC 1TB Blue | Hitachi 750GB

I use a 'moron filter' on tech forums. If I don't respond to your post, considered yourself filtered out.

Zynga poker :D

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

CoD: MW2 single player. Great game, great score by Hans Zimmer. Couldn't ask for anything more.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Battlefield 4, so much hate for it, but the majority of people complaining about the 'netcode' just suck at the game anyways using 'netcode' as an excuse.

Battlefield 4, so much hate for it, but the majority of people complaining about the 'netcode' just suck at the game anyways using 'netcode' as an excuse.

Don't even get me started on how that is the worse excuse for defending EA's constant push on DICE to get a game out before it was ready to be released.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro Black | Corsair TX750v2 | ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz @ 1.27V | Corsair H105 | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 PC3-12800 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Axiom Signature III 240GB SSD | WDC 1TB Blue | Hitachi 750GB

I use a 'moron filter' on tech forums. If I don't respond to your post, considered yourself filtered out.

Don't even get me started on how that is the worse excuse for defending EA's constant push on DICE to get a game out before it was ready to be released.

Not defending them, just saying myself I enjoy the game, and I find people that abuse the 'netcode' problem as an excuse for them just being bad at the game.

CoD:Ghosts. for about 2 weeks.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Implying bf4 takes skill. Lolworthy

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

CoD: MW2 single player. Great game, great score by Hans Zimmer. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Is that the one where you get to shoot up an airport full of innocents?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Implying bf4 takes skill. Lolworthy

Almost as lolworthy as implying cod needs skill

and that k/d is important

Is that the one where you get to shoot up an airport full of innocents?

Yeah... It's pretty fucked up.

Almost as lolworthy as implying cod needs skill

and that k/d is important

I never implied it, idiot.

I never implied it, idiot.

I wasn't saying you implied it. Geez.

Yeah... It's pretty fucked up.

*is in payday 2 playing a "stealth recommended" mission or some crap*

*team ends up triggering alarm*

*guy asks why no stealth*

"Because shooting people is fun, that's why"

the end

Sonic Unleashed (XB360/PS3 version). Everyone seems to hate it, but I can't get enough of it. Probably have logged at least 1000 hours into it by now.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole