Worst games ever that you liked...

killcomic

Resident Evil 5 and 6 (will edit more if i think of any)

I freakin' love those games!

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

Dead Rising 3 was a bad port. Nevertheless, I like it.

TrinityFX

CPU: i5-4440 @ 3.1Ghz RAM: Crucial 1 x 4GB @ 1.6Ghz  MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate GPU: PCS+ HD 7870 Ghz Edition | CASE: NZXT Source 210 Window | HDD #1: Toshiba 3.5" 500GB HDD #2: Toshiba 2.5" 500GB PSU: Cougar SL500 OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 

| https://pcpartpicker.com/b/2wccCJ |

Maplestory, I spent 3 years (and HUNDREDS of $) on it smashing the ctrl key and pretending to be a merchant.  I was very young.  Also, the company behind it Nexon were money-hungry and would have several events going on at a time, releasing new classes extremely often, making nothing special.

Continuum formally known as Subspace formally known as Sniper. A creation of Virgin Interactive Entertainment (VIE) which came into being in the latter part of the 90's and has survived up until now basically... It's a 2D top down space ship MMO which would now be considered a MOBA type. The baby of pritk (also infamous for Skype and Kazaa) and ghost ship... hacked at times by the enigmatic Sage386 with the Twister (written in Delphi - I have the source code) and the DCap cheat engines.

It was/still is basically a melting pot of some of the very worst traits of humanity. Just by playing this game, no matter how good ones initial intentions and purity of character may have been, they would often (and unwittingly) find that the very worst of their darker side had been brought to the surface. The rage, hate and base emotions expressed back and fourth in the multitude of arenas in this game defy belief... one would simply have to experience it to comprehend.

I'm not quite sure what motives it's community to continue playing/partaking since the core is basically unchanging throughout the many years... plus they have all reached roughly the same skill level. In it's stagnation it is simply a constant exchange of hate (in most cases) thus one might speculate that perhaps hate alone is the motivating factor?

To this day this game is still my vex :)

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Yeah... It's pretty fucked up.

Are you serious? I enjoyed shooting up those people very much. Makes me want to fly to america buy a gun and shoot up an airport.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

There are probably a couple of those games in my library, but I have no clue what games are considered "the worst" :D

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Farming simulator. It basically has no need to exist, but it does and I love it for how bad the physics engine is.

Also, fable 3. So many people hate it but I think it's actually one of the better rpgs I've played

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11