So i bought Goat Simulator on steam..

CyanOG

DeskFlip.gif

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

Why? It's bloody amazing! 

For 15 minutes yes.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

That could've been another pint of beer at the pub OP.

What a waste...

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

You could have had a month worth of tea for that OP.

What a waste...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    troll.png

You could have had a month worth of tea for that OP.

What a waste...

True

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

I'm not saying its totally bad but what is there to really do i thought there were 3 areas but there is 2 ..

I'm not saying its totally bad but what is there to really do i thought there were 3 areas but there is 2 ..

It's basically pathetic excuse for a game with devs that tried to preview a physics demo and people loved it so they made a game out of it leaving all of the random bugs and glitches to make the game remotely interesting. You might get a few laughs from it depending on your sense of humour and after an hour or so you will turn the game off and never play it again realising that you could have invested your money somewhere else :)

Goat Simulator:

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

It's basically pathetic excuse for a game with devs that tried to preview a physics demo and people loved it so they made a game out of it leaving all of the random bugs and glitches to make the game remotely interesting. You might get a few laughs from it depending on your sense of humour and after an hour or so you will turn the game off and never play it again realising that you could have invested your money somewhere else :)

I'l probably try out the mods i heard there are for the game 

after an hour or so you will turn the game off and never play it again realising that you could have invested your money somewhere else :)

Alcohol ofc.

Our lager,
Which art in barrels,
Hallowed be thy drink.
Thy will be drunk, At home as it is in the pub.
Give us this day our foamy head, And forgive us our spillages, As we forgive those who spill against us.
And lead us not to incarceration, But deliver us from hangovers. For thine is The beer, The bitter, The lager.
Forever and ever,
Barmen.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Basically. 

he is an idiot. Simple as that. I f you bought it thinking it was a serious game then shame on you. This idiot says it's not funny as the same shit happens all the time....don't comedian tell jokes all the time.....aren't they funny. That's just a miserable bastard to put it plainly.

Games get boring eventually, even your most favorite that you've played for years, it's what happens.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

he is an idiot. Simple as that. I f you bought it thinking it was a serious game then shame on you. This idiot says it's not funny as the same shit happens all the time....don't comedian tell jokes all the time.....aren't they funny. That's just a miserable bastard to put it plainly.

Games get boring eventually, even your most favorite that you've played for years, it's what happens.

Simulators again are funny because they are made to be serious. And then something goes wrong.

But when you make a game that is not serious, and something goes wrong. It's not funny.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Even the steam store page says the below

Goat Simulator is a completely stupid game and, to be honest, you should probably spend your money on something else,