#BendGate iPhone 6 - iPhone 6+

ExDreamer

Lou from unbox therapy, had make a follow up video to his 37millions views bend iphone video to proof that he does not exert ridiculous amount of force to bend the phone. In this follow up video,iphone 6+ was more bendable than the first video.

First Video

Follow up video

That thumbnail..

The thumbnail distracted me from my rage over yet another Apple thread lol. I should just take a drink for every Apple thread made here. I'd die.

That thumbnail..

The thumbnail distracted me from my rage over yet another Apple thread lol. I should just take a drink for every Apple thread made here. I'd die.

You said apple twice, drink.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Just showed this to my dad, said "this is completely fake. There is no way the biggest best company would make that" #denial  :angry:

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

You said apple twice, drink.

*hiccup* 

Also, spoiler alert: Android fanboys will cheer, Apple fanboys will make excuses, and everyone else doesn't give a fuck anymore.

*hiccup* 

Also, spoiler alert: Android fanboys will cheer, Apple fanboys will make excuses, and everyone else doesn't give a fuck anymore.

I read apple four times in the last minute or so, I guess I had better drink as well....this is gonna hurt.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Just showed this to my dad, said "this is completely fake. There is no way the biggest best company would make that" #denial  :angry:

2 times? On 2 different 6+s? while HTC One's don't have almost 0 reaction while being pretty much the Android mirror?

Give him a link to MKBHD's video about it and say hi from LTT forum :D

He said in the first video that he put a lot of force and that it "hurt" to bend it. Now he isnt? I dont get it

Stop your trolling. It's not funny nor is it helpful and we don't need more of your shit clogging up the forums.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Stop your trolling. It's not funny nor is it helpful and we don't need more of your shit clogging up the forums.

Says the one who creates threads just to start flame wars...

https://linustechtips.com/main/index.php?/topic/222480-Unfair-Comparisons:-All-Android-Manufacturers-vs-iPhone-6

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

I actually was going to buy this phone, but until they fix the problem I am staying away from it. And if they refuse to fix the problem then I will just buy another phone. I am not spending almost $1000 for a phone that is going to bend every time I put it in my pocket.

I don't create threads to start flame wars. I create threads that people don't like and the wars start themselves.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I don't create threads to start flame wars. I create threads that people don't like and the wars start themselves.

That's like saying you knowingly gave someone a loaded gun when the person they hate is in the same room and then claiming its not your fault that he shot the other guy.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Yea, so for those people who tell me plastic phones are useless, please gtfo next time I make a thread about them in the mobile section, cause this proves plastic is better

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

ZOMG#

any device can bend when put through "normal" use!

like..., like.., you shouldn't put your MacBook in the front pockets of your skinny jeans either!

post-2691-0-40254100-1411787136.png

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

That's like saying you knowingly gave someone a loaded gun when the person they hate is in the same room and then claiming its not your fault that he shot the other guy.

It's funny you say that because people claim that all the time in the US.

Also I believe you just attempted reductio ad absurdum but bringing first world problems down to the level of shooting people is a stretch.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

It's funny you say that because people claim that all the time in the US.

Also I believe you just attempted reductio ad absurdum but bringing first world problems down to the level of shooting people is a stretch.

You know what I meant, don't be a smart ass.

Project MiniConsole

You know what I meant, don't be a smart ass.

I sincerely don't because you just likened posting topics about a computer company with a popular fruit as their logo in an online discussion forum to handing someone a loaded gun.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Clearly apple isn't testing enough force if it's bending in a pocket.  Or for a live bend test.  I just tried the same thing Lew was doing with my gs3, several times, at much higher force, and it hasn't budged at all.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

DAMN....the 6+ in the follow up video is in a even worse shape. 

$1000 well spent