A 16 year old needs help with girls?

Sena

Nobody ever understand's ladies. It's a mystery. 

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

No. It's you. Either it's you or you are talking to the wrong women.

Those guys don't need to say anything since by simply doing whatever it is that they do they draw a lot of attention to themselves. 

Be more confident in yourself, be more talkative, and just go for it....ask. 

Considering "they get a lot of tang" but have horrible relationships and generally could give a fuck less about the women they end up screwing (over as well as fucking) I will disregard your advice. Eventually I will find the right woman, and will be happy. Don't really fucking care how long that takes because I want someone worthwhile. And some egocentric bitch that thinks she deserves to be "pursued", and doesn't have to do any work in the relationship, isn't worth my time.

(side note, I am drunk, and as previously stated, very bitter)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'll cut to the chase, take note from someone who is 27. 9 times out of 10, "love" at 16 is hormonal lust. It's not worth being hung up over. When I was that age, oh boy what a waste of time trying to pursuit the opposite sex was. Enjoy that time being carefree without bills to worry about. While HS love can translate to a happy family life, that is rare. You usually find real love in your adult life. I adore my Sophia and wouldn't trade her for anyone in the world. My past romances when I was a teen, I wish I could blank that from my memory. :P

But if you want valid advice. Confidence and making them feel special is really it. There isn't a magical recipe. Having personalities match up goes a long way as well. You hear opposites attract, but that isn't entirely true. I could never be in a serious relationship with a hardcore vegan being the meat loving Texan I am. You /do/ have to have /some/ things in common to mesh well. Sharing hobbies is good.

This desperate boy needs my help but I got nothing. I'm going to trust LinusTechTips forums to give him a good resource for answering his questions, no Yahoo Answers...Hahahaha

Go to the gym, get confidence = girls at your service. Most importantly, nice guys finish last.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

It's cliche, but yeah but "be you're self is" probably the only advice I could give. Actually, no, that is not at all. If I were giving advice to a friend I would never use the words "be yourself" I'd just expect him to do that but since being yourself isn't working, change yourself, I've done it, I've aspired to be more outgoing to get a girls attention, and unfortunately that's what you have to do, you can't brood in a corner and think "If i look cool she'll be interested in me and initiate." not going to happen, mate, would be great if it did but it won't so what you have to do is initiate, be charming and funny if your charming and funny be good looking if your good looking, but also don't go to be there friends, make it clear that you are asking them out. If a girl came up to you and said "Hey your really pretty and i can be interesting at times want to go get some coffee and see how interesting I can be with words" you'd probably say no, you'd kick yourself for it later but you're not super out going so there is no way that that you'd jump on it but if they were persistent and funny, eventually you'd build up the courage to say yes, especially if you force there hand with something like "Hey, I asked you out recently and you answered wrong, i'll give you one more chance, i'm going to go to x specific coffee shop at x time and you're going to be there at that time, you wouldn't make me go get coffee alone would you?" If a girl did this for you, you'd go, they would have made it too easy, but maybe this only works for us funny, charming, good looking people.

OR you need to get rich, or lie about being rich, aside that I don't like your chances, give up.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Ha ha. Actually doing legs helps with the rest of your body! it releases testosterone and other stuff that otherwise wouldn't! :)

The only reason I work legs is because I'm trying to get my bench to 400(proper form, all the way down) at a weight of  135.

I only start to work my legs when I stop seeing my abs, I've heard that because it's such a large muscle that it take more to repair it so it boosts your metabolism, that being said I should probably start doing legs again and just generally working out again.

i can totally understand your question, it's like asking advice from fat people on how to get slim...

Details separate people.

Women respond to confidence, If you display more confidence (whether its genuine or not) you will be more social as well. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Why do people care so much about finding a relationship? It'll come when you least expect it and it's not a damn priority. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Why do people care so much about finding a relationship? It'll come when you least expect it and it's not a damn priority. 

A watched pot never boils, I get that.

But if you don't turn the burner on, it isn't going to boil either.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Just go talk to her, I mean I gave advice to a friend, and look at him now, he is pretty successful thanks to my guidance, though, I have never tried it myself

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

i got this funny and right answer from a member in a thread that i posted few days ago which says the more expensive your car is the luckier you pick up girls.

tell me if you own a Ferrari 458 and would like to pick up a girl for a little drive, she would automatically ask you for a proposal without even using her brain for a millisecond. 

the thing is don't get yourself so occupied by stalking girls, complete your studies first, find a job then marry the proper woman of your life that cares about you not about your money.

A watched pot never boils, I get that.

But if you don't turn the burner on, it isn't going to boil either.

What I mean is, at 16, you don't need to look for a relationship. Later on, yeah, sure. The focus should be on school and not who to be with. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

What I mean is, at 16, you don't need to look for a relationship. Later on, yeah, sure. The focus should be on school and not who to be with. 

I agree that your dating life should not consume you at 16, but dating and relationships are normal for that age group. Socialization is a big part of growing up.

asking for advice sounds like this is a "trying" situation

you should never really have to try or it won't work, why bother

the only thing that really works is being a bit less.. socially stupid, looking back I realized how many opportunities I missed because I was a oblivious and dense.

also bathing in axe apparently works, you'll need a life jacket to save yourself from drowning in suitors.

Error: 410

I agree that your dating life should not consume you at 16, but dating and relationships are normal for that age group. Socialization is a big part of growing up.

That's true. I suppose I was too black and white about things. :D 

This desperate boy needs my help but I got nothing. I'm going to trust LinusTechTips forums to give him a good resource for answering his questions, no Yahoo Answers...Hahahaha

I'd say being himself and understanding the worst thing that can happen when taking a shot is the word, "No." is the best advice I can give.  Be polite and understand that being yourself is more important as conforming to what the general standard of perceived guys is - would make you not as unique as you may be.  That all being said.. I think it may be best to not focus on girls at that  age, it's good to get experience, but with school and then soon after college and all, or work if you're in a rush to get ahead in funds - a girlfriend may be a distraction, a good one, or maybe something that adds more stress while sorting through the jumbled messes of getting a young adult life on the track of the world.  TO LEARN SCIENCE!

Yes and no. You can work your calves lightly every day (you won't get good bulk results) as for the other parts, if you want size, you want more rest (in general) but there's also body type, super sets work well too, i highly recommend them!

I was going to do a channel for diet and exercise with my roommate , but he's too busy and I can't do it by myself! :(

Tip for abs, don't have skinny boy abs, actually build the muscles up too. Bam! Now you don't have to do any talking. I deserve a medal

Dude, I'm a Lumberjack, I'm 6'1 210, after lunch, I don't have to worry about skinny abs, i've just been lazy for about 8 months and have started putting on the belly fat.

Women are people. Treat them as individuals, rather than trying to figure them out as a sex and you may find it works out well. You can't understand "women", because you can't understand "people"......you can understand a person, to an extent.

Okay kiddo, let me tell you something very important right off the top. First, if you aren't fit or you're not exactly Brad Pitt then you ought to try to compensate for that through personality. So for example, if you're the odd in between fat and fit that should be fine but listening to Pantera and Slayer is not attractive so that's where you can lie.

Presentation is also an important factor, if Brad Pitt smelt and dressed like a smelly crack addicted hobo then no lady would want to tap Brad Pitt. Hair is also an important factor but you might get a free pass if you act self-aware about your God awful hairdo.

Don't go for the dickbag alpha approach because that can't possibly work for someone who needs advice such as this. At the same time at least try to be confident because like I said before; presentation is very important. You can't use a pickup line while stuttering ala Walt Jr. but you can use them if you can deliver them confidently.

Being a gentleman works sometimes but being too generous leads to attracting gold diggers or chicks who are likely to pussy whip you. Oh, and learn to dance. Bitches love dancing.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

I think a few times every day to make a topic like this, though I can already see half the answers to be "this is a tech forum"...

I'm 16 like you and I feel you. It's a sort of an "empty" feeling when you really like a girl but you don't know how to start. Well first of all you should make yourself attractive, work out, find a fitting modern hairstyle and clothing. You don't have to be the perfect playboy, if you can fill the gap with your personality. Also learn from others mistakes if you're not experienced yourself, you sure have friends that already had a girlfriend or two and if you're good friends, they will share their experiences with you.

Your situation can't be possibly worse than mine though, I really like this girl that pretty much follows my ideal of beauty, but the problem is she first of all lives in a village 20km away from my town, but also one of my best friends feels the same about her. Still don't know how am I going to deal with this.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Go impress a girl you like, ask her out, Ask her to be your girlfriend , Lick her pets backs.

Works (5/0)/10 Of the time

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

Why don't you date him???

Lol at everyone saying "hold the door for her" "hold her hand" "don't be a dick". You are the guys that get cheated on and get stuck in the friend zone. Been there done that. You need to find a girl that has similar interests as you. Seeing as how you are on a tech forum I'd assume you like gaming and computers. Also don't be trying to date out of your league be honest with yourself and don't be disappointed when that 9/10 turns you down because you are like a 6. Also no matter who you are around just be yourself. This will let you know who likes you and who doesn't and you can choose from there. Good luck.