Srgnt Ballistic's 2014 Video Editing Rig!

Srgnt_Ballistic

So I'm an up and coming YouTuber and my channel focuses on Gaming, Technology and bafoonery.

I recently decided I wanted to split my old PC into two new Rigs. A gaming rig (The Ammo Can) that I'm going to be doing a video on soon. And my new Editing/Streaming Rig.

I'm probably not going to be able to do a video on every component as I initially intended to, but I'll keep updating this as I finish the videos.

Corsair 760T Unboxing and Review

Parts Overview

The Build Time Lapse

The Showcase!!!!!!

FX-8350 | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2.0 | 16 GB (2x8 1600Mhz) Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC Dual | Corsair Vengeance C70 | 120GB Samsung EVO SSD, 1TB WD Black | Corsair AX860i | 2x BenQ XL2420TE | Corsair H110 | Logitech G15 | Logitech G500 | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Windows 8.1

Offtopic: You made the actual intro for xFactorgaming? cool :P

ONTOPIC: I usually don't watch videos and there's not a real finished video. meh

Oy! You were on Techtalk a while back!

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Nice video but make both your voice and music quieter

with the music the quietest

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Congrats, now go seduce young women with your amazing voice

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Thanks for checking out my post and videos!

@Paralectic - Yeah I made Xfactor's current Battlefield intro. I also made him a Titanfall (which he doesn't play anymore) intro and PvZ: Garden Warfare one. I'm currently working with another member of his community, Blackout. We collab on channel art/intro/logos for YouTubers! The build is done and I'm editing the finished build video right now!

@ObeseWalrus - I was on Tech Talk a while back. I contributed to Jay's TubeStart at the guest appearance level. I was actually supposed to be on much later but their guest for that night couldn't make it so I stepped in. Fun but I wished I would have talked more! I was tired and kinda in awe I was actually a guest on the show!

@mikeeginger - I try to make the master audio peak between 3-6db as most of my research shows that's best practice. I'm constantly working on getting the mix perfect and I just got some new equipment. I'll be making a video on my audio setup soon. Hopefully Audio will improve!

@Norman_the_Owl - Yeah Buddy! Wait. How young are we talking about?

FX-8350 | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2.0 | 16 GB (2x8 1600Mhz) Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC Dual | Corsair Vengeance C70 | 120GB Samsung EVO SSD, 1TB WD Black | Corsair AX860i | 2x BenQ XL2420TE | Corsair H110 | Logitech G15 | Logitech G500 | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Windows 8.1

@RJSX1 Thanks! It's tough getting started on YouTube in the tech genre. Tech Talk was a pretty awesome podium to get my channel out there!

I use Adobe Creative Cloud for creating intros. Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop primarily. My intro in particular is based on a number of Motion Graphics and VFX tutorials/concepts I've done over the years. Check out Video Copilot and YouTube channels like ECABRAMS - https://www.youtube.com/user/ECAbrams for some good tutorials to get started.

But Like I said in a previous post I work with a Designer to create YT Channel Art/Logos/Intros and branding at pretty reasonable prices!

Oy! You were on Techtalk a while back!

thats where i've seen him! the hd6850 is a beast! we need to see benchmarks of this.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

• 1 month later...

**Update. Added videos for the build and a fun little showcase of the final build. I'm looking into benchmark software now a few things for cable management and maybe some cable extensions!