Friday schedule at school...damn.

Nineshadow

Ok guys,we were finally given the final schedule for school days and...

Friday,I start at 1 PM till 8PM and I've got :

• French
  • Maths
  • Maths
  • Physics
  • Physics
  • Computer Science
  • Computer Science

Jeez!

(50 min each class, 10 min break between them)

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

bitch pls

9:30 to 17:30

Russian1

Russian1

Russian1

French1

French1

French1

Turkish1

Freshman year in university,translation and interpretation

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

bitch pls

Russian1

Russian1

Russian1

French1

French1

French1

Turkish1

You guys learn Russian in Turkey?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

You guys learn Russian in Turkey?

I dont have to but i took the classes anyway I have valid reasons  if you know what i mean

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

my friday: (8:25-11-40)(13:35-18:35)
english 

english

maths

maths

biology

biology

biology

chemistry

chemistry 

chemistry

45 minutes blocks

Ok guys,we were finally given the final schedule for school days and...

Friday,I start at 1 PM till 8PM and I've got :

• French
  • Maths
  • Maths
  • Physics
  • Physics
  • Computer Science
  • Computer Science

Jeez!

bitch pls

Russian1

Russian1

Russian1

French1

French1

French1

Turkish1

If you guys need help with french, I am here. I can teach you nice sentences for get girls (even though, I am bad at getting them anyway.....sad face (actually crying)

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Mines easy

8:50-11:30 Co-op

11:31-12:30  Lunch

12:31-3:10 I usually stick around and work on my Co-op some more

My Day 1 classes: Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Calculus. My day 2 classes: Spare, Planning (once ever 2 weeks), spare, computer sciences.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Welcome to the university of Copenhagen.

• Juridical system - and procedure. (10:15-12) with a 15 min. break at 11

I litterally never had so little school in my life.

Hey, btw, I heard the minimum wage in Denmark is around 2,200Euros, is that correct??

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

If you guys need help with french, I am here. I can teach you nice sentences for get girls (even though, I am bad at getting them anyway.....sad face (actually crying)

sure why not but i might need also need help with Japanese I am also thinking about getting that too

The more I know....

I had 0 classes on friday when i was at school... not sure how i got away with that! the rest of the week was packed though :(

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

Is this high school?

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

Is this high school?

1st year

9th grade

sure why not but i might need also need help with Japanese I am also thinking about getting that too

The more I know....

Japaneese are cute, but since I saw all those post about make up and their fake supermodel selfies, I am a bit.....how to say this.....reluctant ?

Anyway, I am at your service for free. My pleasure

my friday: (8:25-11-40)(13:35-18:35)

english 

english

maths

maths

biology

biology

biology

chemistry

chemistry 

chemistry

45 minutes blocks

You probably won the "worst schedule" competition here 

1st year

9th grade

cool stuff

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

Hey, btw, I heard the minimum wage in Denmark is around 2,200Euros, is that correct??

By law there is no minimum wage in Denmark. However, the unions have pretty much made minimum wages for all groups.

I assume you mean a month?

2,200 does sound somewhat accurate for a low paying job, but it does vary depending on you job, since there is no governmental minimum wage.

The lowest paying job I have ever had payed 20€/hour with an additional 50% for overtime and weekends.

Keep in mind this was a part time job, so the unions didn't regulate the wager here.

Edit: Another thing, is that the price of living in Denmark is pretty high aswell.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Japaneese are cute, but since I saw all those post about make up and their fake supermodel selfies, I am a bit.....how to say this.....reluctant ?

Anyway, I am at your service for free. My pleasure

ME_GUSTA.png

get ready to hear some sick shit

joke aside I wanna learn Japanese not because of the Japanese girls (a turkish girl tbh) that and It would like triple the chances of me getting a job at an embassy or something

welllcome to portugal ;D

ME_GUSTA.png

get ready to hear some sick shit

joke aside I wanna learn Japanese not because of the Japanese girls (a turkish girl tbh) that and It would like triple the chances of me getting a job at an embassy or something

Yes that's true, the more you know the best opportunities you can have.

Where as I have the best.  Left 'high school' years ago and have my degree so no "official classes'.

And being semi-retired have no work commitments, so beside looking after my youngest (and he needs nothing like the level of support he used to) I have NO calls on my time.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Meanwhile I just take a couples of literature classes and fuck off back to home tired and sleepy.

@Levent

You don't get any translation classes at all?

I don't recommend taking Japanese unless you intend to finish all of the courses. Because you can't learn it by just taking the 101 and 201, you gotta go all the way.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.