Things people with cars do that piss you off

Eddprzz

I'll start it off I hate it when people park so close behind me when they have so much space behind them than I cant get out or I have to be extremely careful.

2nd is when people don't put their effing turn signal on when they makin turns and I could have gone a long time ago to the right or left

This doesn't jus apply to people with cars but also people who walk or experience bad drivers

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

Drive them badly.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I start driving next week. I have seen things like you are saying so many times. I find it annoying from walking and driving. People should just be smarter about how they drive.

When I see people my age with the newest Ford. It's either jealousy or hatred for them, as I know them. But I know for a fact they cant afford the car themselves and got mummy and daddy to buy it for them. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Legit, last night someone was 2 feet from my car, we were going 50MPH... Not cool.

Oh here we go.

• when Im turning left and the guy to my right is turning towards me without his signal on.  I assume hes going straight so I start going, almost killing him as he turns towards me.
  • when people change lanes 2 inches in front of me forcing me to slow down and fucking everyone over behind me
  • when people don't let me get over
  • when people speed all the way up and slam the brakes in a parking lot
  • when people take 10 years to back in
  • when people don't look around while parking or pulling out
  • when people assume that even though its not a green arrow they can quickly turn left before I make it through the intersection (trust me you cant)
  • when people slam their brakes for cops. my father was a policeman, and they usually don't clock you unless they notice youre braking or its obvious youre going >9mph over the speed limit. 
  • when people who drive stick shift like morons and it sounds like your car has a terrible spasm every time you shift gears
  • anyone who drives an automatic
  • people who go slow in the passing lane
  • people who aren't passing in the passing lane

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

People who overreact when  it's raining/snowy and drive like 20 mph where 50 mph is allowed and unproblematic....

People who believe you should drive the same speed despite road conditions and hazards

Being on the phone and driving is my biggest pet peeve. I was in a 4 car collision just 2 days ago where the car I was in and the two behind me were totaled because of a texting driver. Rammed into us at a stoplight going 50mph. I asked the policemen if this type of thing were common and they said 3 people were run over and killed just this past weekend because of texting drivers.

PUT THE PHONE DOWN

Being on the phone and driving is my biggest pet peeve. I was in a 4 car collision just 2 days ago where the car I was in and the two behind me were totaled because of a texting driver. Rammed into us at a stoplight going 50mph. I asked the policemen if this type of thing were common and they said 3 people were run over and killed just this past weekend because of texting drivers.

PUT THE PHONE DOWN

IKR HANDS FKIN FREE

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Oh here we go.

• anyone who drives an automatic

May I ask what your problem is with people driving an automatic? Just wondering.

My beef would be with

- the ones staying in the passing lane while not passing, no you're not in your right. Get out of that lane

- the ones that can't signal, they're there for a reason, use them

- those that give priority to anything(even when they're in their right) it disrupts trafic

- teenagers revvvving up their car at a stoplight next to me, thinking they can pull me in some wannabe car race just because of the car I drive. Zero interest.

- people talking on the phone while driving. It's simply fact that your attention is far worse and you have a bigger chance getting in an accident as you're not as responsive then

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

people who don't understand the meaning of giveway at ALL!! and this happens....

0ee6f702-d1c3-4409-b4b3-0406695eadfb.jpg

My best reply to this would be an example. I was driving down a high traffic road this morning, and as I turned into it I became stuck behind a slow driver. I was unable to get out from behind someone who was going 15 mph below the speed limit because I had to take a turn from the lane I was in and had no other choice. I absolutely do not enjoy it when people do this kind of thing, especially when they begin to back up hundreds of cars behind them without even realizing it.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

As someone from the UK, I am legally obliged to say I hate any person who drives an Audi, even if they are a good driver. Because in the UK, every Audi driver is a cock.

I also hate people who've just passed their tests and have their parents but them brand new cars. It frustrates me as I'm driving around in a corsa the same age as me that doesn't even have a drivers airbag, and they have something that has just rolled of the production line.

Finally. What Clarkson showed on top gear about what he found on the internet. If you didn't know, one of them was to do with a land rover and a certain manly object.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

People who decide its ok to just chill in the left lane... It should be legal for me to punt you into the bushes for that shit.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

2nd is when people don't put their effing turn signal on when they makin turns and I could have gone a long time ago to the right or left

This doesn't jus apply to people with cars but also people who walk or experience bad drivers

This. Fucking. This.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

People that go under the speed limit on 70km/h roads... And then keep driving at about 60-65km/h when they get to town..(where there is a 50km/h speed limit)

People that get four wheel drive suvs and think its safe to tailgate someone when the roads are icy..

People that panic when the car starts to slide on snow at slow speeds and either slam on the brakes or the accelerator..... 

People that tailgate you. But won't pass you. And can't keep up in the corners..

Since the title is "Things people with cars do that piss you off" A few mechanical things might fit in too.

Back when i was working on cars for a living i got a few of these.

When they come into the shop with the car on a tow truck... And most of the engine in boxes next to it.. "Um yeah.. Tried to upgrade *Engine part name*.. And i ran into problems"

This usually meant that there were bits missing and i had to dig through the damn boxes.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

RICERS. 

Becouse I don't drive a car I don't know a lot but since I ride a bike: 

-When people speed over crossing while someone is waiting to cross or what they are called. where people are meant to cross the road.

-Not using turn signal. LIKE IT'S NOT EVEN HARD IT'S NEAR YOUR FUCKING WHEEL

dont even get me started about fastlane drivers on the german highway (im 15 i dont drive my dad does)

• tailgating
  • not using the goddamn blinkers
  • not knowing how to fucking use a roundabout
  • braking suddenly without reason (even if you maintain a safe distance it's always dangerous)
  • driving slow
  • pulling over to the side of the road without using the goddamn blinkers
  • baguette racers with their saxos/106s with fartcans that you can hear hundreds of kilometers away
  • paella racers with their diesel ibizas with fartcans that you can hear hundreds of kilometers away

That's pretty much it.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Lanechallenged drivers. Passing another car and then kept driving slow on the left lane. I hate such. CHANGE YOUR LANE AFTER PASSING DAMNIT! I don't want to be behind that slowass tractor because of you >.<

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Lanechallenged drivers. Passing another car and then kept driving slow on the left lane. I hate such. CHANGE YOUR LANE AFTER PASSING DAMNIT! I don't want to be behind that slowass tractor because of you >.<

That's why they invented the horn and hi-beams.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

That's why they invented the horn and hi-beams.

Horn is enough. :D

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Legit, last night someone was 2 feet from my car, we were going 50MPH... Not cool.

My problem is the exact opposite of yours.

I hate it when people go too fast on hazardous roads.

I hear too many stories of people down in the south of the USA get school closures and stuff from like 3 inches of snow because it causes too many wrecks. Lern 2 drive.

Old shit no one cares about but me.