The end is near

Mooshi

I've made a thread a couple of months ago when my cats health was declining, now it seems her time on Earth is nearing its end. She purrs weird, her breathing is off, she's stumbling and trying to hide under a dresser and on top of all that, she isn't eating food she once scarfed down. Please don't piss all over this thread with cats suck and dogs are better. She is very special to me and I'm in a weird mood where I'm heartbroken and relieved it's almost over. 50/50 chance she might die tonight, but she's also really stubborn. The old girl has been in my life since I was a freshman in high school and to put this into perspective, I'm a year younger than @LinusTech

I want to thank you guys for being an awesome community and to remind you to give your furry friend lots of love. 

For those who can stomach it, this was shot a few moments ago. She's being weird with wanting to lay in her litterbox so I grabbed her blanket to make it somewhat more comfortable for her. 

9dac4878e35e39a2eab72f3c4d0b9890.png

Cancer has taken years away from her, but I will never forget her when she passes over.

She passed away..

d3996351652360f961cb9d98b6125b98.png

4/28/01 - 9/20/14

You were my stubborn little girl to the very end. From the moment our eyes locked when you were a baby till I had to close them a few moments ago, I will never forget you. RIP

Edited by Mooshi

awww :(

HUGS

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Damnit you are making me cry (the guy with 5 cats)

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Poor cat. :( When she goes, I hope its painless.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

awwwwww

Now I'm sad :(

It's times like this that I'm glad I didn't have a pet growing up...knowing that he/she more than likely wouldn't be around when you graduate high school (assuming you got a pet when you were born) is just terrible to think about...Maybe I'll get a pet turtle one day, at least then I won't have to worry about outliving it.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Yeah if she's trying to hide, she's trying to find a spot to pass. I'd just keep her out and comfortable, I've lost a few dogs and cats as well man I know how you feel. 

I know how you feel, my big old fatty died a few months ago. Although you have it a lot worse, you have to watch it happen. Mine was just found laying down in the garage, not moving. I'm really sorry.

I am sorry to hear that :(

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

anbs.gif

Sorry to hear man :( 

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

:( All good things come to an end unfortunately. Rip.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

I had a cat I loved dearly for so many years. Eventually his sight went real bad, he couldn't hold his bladder, and was puking very often. We decided to put him down because it sucked to see his quality of life that bad, saying good bye was so incredibly hard. Cheers mate.

13" Macbook Pro i7 (I7-3520M) | 16gb RAM | 128gb Sandisk SSD

Current build------------------------------Future build↓ 
Intel Core i7-4790K 3.5GHz Quad-Core | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair 450D ATX Mid Tower | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 | MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 | 128gb Sandisk SSD | Corsair H90 94.0 CFM Liquid

Poor cat. :( When she goes, I hope its painless.

There's no good way to die, old age is probably one of the worst.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Oh man, that's really sad to hear. I can't think of anything that terrifies me more than the thought of losing my dog one day, other than the thought of losing a family member. At least her suffering will be over, stay strong and let the good memories prevail.  :unsure:

The 7 month old kitten is still doing fine, but as for my elder, I used to joke she'd make it to 20 out of spite since she was feisty. It sucks seeing so much passion gone.

My cat that we had for 13 years we recently had to put down as she had cancer and wasn't doing good. She would limp around, not eat, and just lay in weird places.

I've had my cat since before I was born. (15 now.) And I can tell she's got less than a year on her. She's skinny and refuses to go outside which she used to love. I feel your pain and I'm very sorry.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Oh jeez that's rough. My condolences go out to you, hang in there. I've been in the same spot and it's similar to losing a friend/family member, it just sucks.

Sorry man :(

Sucks man. :( But death is just part of it all.... We will all follow in +/- 80 years.

Updated OP..she passed away..

No.....

Damn. So sorry man...