Why are battlefield players _____

Cl2G

generally idiots?

they behave like console gamers.

spewing tech " info " that's completely misaligned with facts, acting like they are the best gamers on the planet and completely destroying validity and truth when it comes to hardware, specs, performance etc.

is it the arcade game mentality of this immature crowd that promotes this behavior?

I can't figure it out.

Yo soy el hombre murciélago

depends what country ur playing with

germans and belgians are pretty cool

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I'm sorry, I have helped tons of people on this forum and I am a battlefield 4 player. Take great care when generalizing something that is based on absolutely nothing

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

They are the same as every other genre players (COD, LoL, MMO players, etc.). There will ALWAYS be assholes online that will try to ruin the experience for you. Game with good people/friends and enjoy the game. I only got so many hours in BF3 because I played with friends. :)

you sir are a rascist againts battlefield players

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Well, I see a lot less teamwork in BF4 than BF3. When playing BF4 I never get revived, no one puts ammo bags or health bags down.

Unlike BF3 where everyone did.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Don't sterotype people. (If I said that right...)

Stereotype*

But you tried :P

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Because most (not all, but most) BattleField players have an attitude problem.

I'm sorry, I have helped tons of people on this forum and I am a battlefield 4 player. Take great care when generalizing something that is based on absolutely nothing

I think the OP meant in game.

Why do Battlefield players hate DICE and EA? Only some think they're doing good with the CTE, otherwise its just constant bitching.

If DICE/EA didn't care about players they wouldn't of gone to the hassle of setting all of it up, AND delaying BFH till next year.

Also to the idiots who think CTE is a glorified version of Vanilla, Its a god damn TEST ENVROMENT. 

Apparently there was a lot of things that were wrong with older versions of Battlefield that people don't remember (Titans Lagging in 2142)

Battlefield has always been ahead of its time IMO...

It's FPS players, rather than Battlefield. I was playing CoD4 this morning and got called a hacker and sworn at about 20 times because I was doing well. 

I used to play Hardcore Tactical S&D (hardcore mode with rules - like no bunny hopping/wallspray/hipfire etc). I was in an american clan for ~2 years, in their public server. Near the end of my time with them i joined in their clan wars (i tend to dislike them, had enough of ESL matches in CS 1.6 in the past but they needed more manpower) and after 3 months if wiping the floor with all the other clans they normally played against, i got kicked & banned from my clan. I was accused of hacking/cheating, which was not true. 

Wanna know what their "evidence" was? The fact PPBans links GUID's together if they have used the same IP. So basically, if you have a dynamic IP, it's likely there's a dozen or more other players out there you have been linked to. For me, 3 of the linked ones were permanently banned GUID's - one was German, the other 2 from the UK. They did take some demo recordings of me, and sent them to PPBans but they came back clean. When i asked for the demos after i got banned they tried bullshitting me saying they were lost.

tl;dr CoD players who can't handle an ex-ESL CS1.6 player banned me.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I use to be a die hard battlefield fanboy. Then bf4 came out. I switched to cs:go. They finally might fix the game with the fall patch but will see. As for kids being dicks, its like that in every game not just battlefield.

It's FPS players, rather than Battlefield. I was playing CoD4 this morning and got called a hacker and sworn at about 20 times because I was doing well. 

Deal with the same kinds of shit on Battlefield...

Btw if anyone wants to shoot things with me. 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Mobius_Squadron/stats/414694198/pc/

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Haven't played BF4 for so long. I've actually been enjoying CoD4 recently, I'm still used to playing it years ago. 

I still have the CoD4 CD somewhere over here. I was pretty good at it, spent many hours but its been years since I've played. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I think BF players are quite a passive players. I mean they don't talk much. The worst players in my opinion got Sniper Elite v2 & Left4dead2 where you can be kicked very easily for some stupid things like - Rushing (especially sniper elite. They like campers only. If you're rusher consider you're kicked in 99% cases). In left2dead2 players gonna kick you if you're not snail. Usually they spend most time in safe house or with supplies, while you're rushing to the finish & they will just kick you! This is pretty annoying. Speaking in English (if you're playing with Russians or Turkish they might kick you if you start talking in English [had such cases several times]). So, comparing these players to BF players, damn, BF players are ten times better!

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

...where are you playing?

I never really experience that aside from the one or two people calling me hacker in Spanish. I've only been banned from one or two servers, but nobody I've played with or against were complete twats, I've had some good times in cod4 on PC.

Error: 410

Meh, I usually just troll the kids who are QQ-ing and flaming in the chat.

Their reactions are just priceless at moments and me and my clan mates just lol at them for being silly.

And as others said, don't stereotype people. It's a bad thing to do ;)

Because most (not all, but most) BattleField players have an attitude problem.

I've seen really few whiners and people with other problems. I'd say most are ok and you end up with the bad ones too often.

I complain most (in TS) about people who don't have sense for teamplay or tactics. Most just run around or revive in middle of enemy fire. Or don't cover back while checking flag etc.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv