Which club here on LTT do you think is better?

terrytek

So, in case you haven't seen these clubs before:

Roleplay Club: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/135734-unofficial-ltt-tech-roleplay-club/

Anime Club: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/140001-anime-club-heaven-society/

So, these two clubs are pretty much the 2 most popular clubs on LTT right now. Roughly the same number of views and about a 1000 posts. The anime club might have more people than us, but we are bigger. Also to point out, these clubs started roughly the same time, about a week apart. I want to know from the community whose club was better, mine or @Luclocke's. 

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Each are pretty shitty. Everyone join my club...It's fabulous and we have cookies.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Another war thread....

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Another war thread....

But it's related to within the OT section of LTT, not those AMD/Nvidia type flame wars.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Each are pretty shitty. Everyone join my club...It's fabulous and we have cookies.

Says you.

But it's related to within the OT section of LTT, not those AMD/Nvidia type flame wars.

Same thing mate people will start arguing over which is better

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Says you.

I promise. It's awesome. Only cool cats allowed though.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I promise. It's awesome. Only cool cats allowed though.

Link???

Hail Sithis!

what ?!?!

role play club ??

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

what ?!?!

role play club ??

It's not what you think...

"Nothing. Both are shit or I don't care." lmfao :lol:

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

"Nothing. Both are shit or I don't care." lmfao :lol:

i changed it...

i changed it...

But still :lol:

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Let me in!

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

Let me in!

What's the password?

Hail Sithis!

I think I might have to start a tinfoil hat club now. To hell with this 2 club system.

What's the password?

............. Bacon.....

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

its still a potential flame bait thread, we just had a lenghty discussion about all of this...

and imho, none, both are crap

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

The Derail squad is beast. #DERAILSQUADMASTERRACE

@AlwaysFSX @Jogostar @BonBon Scott @DEcobra11 @virtualTune @nanowatt @tmcclelland455 lets crash the party

Zh6WQbs.gif

oh and terry stop being a kid, its not always about who is the best...

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Shall i summon @LukaP @BonBon Scott @DEcobra11 @Jogostar ?

too late ;)

@AlwaysFSX @Jogostar @BonBon Scott @DEcobra11 @virtualTune @nanowatt @tmcclelland455 lets crash the party

Zh6WQbs.gif

oh and terry stop being a kid, its not always about who is the best...

THE SQUAD IS REAL!

This isn't coming out how i wanted it.... derailers. you bitch.