Just Wanted To Laugh At My Own Ridic Logic.

MPX309

I'm constantly thinking what to get next for my PC. . . You've possibly seen me posting random in each thread, sometimes I think stuff is a good idea and then I realise it's not, but most of the time eventually I'll go through with a purchase, my brain is constantly like "Need new GPU, Need new CPU, Need New Case blah blah". 

Was in a game store the other day seen Destiny for £55. . . . "Nahh I'm not getting that, too expensive"

I think part of that mentality is coming from PC games being so cheap though, I can't remember the last time I paid over £30 for a PC game, it might be as far back as when I got BF4 Deluxe thing on the day of release, but apart from that I rarely spend over £25 on anything, and then when I see PS4 games I just can't bring myself to buy any. I have 2 games atm. (Why have you got a PS4 I hear you cry) . . . well I still love games like Skate 3, and Fight Night, and I believe one day, maybe a year or 2 from now there'll be stuff like that on console which won't be on PC, so I thought I'd get one whilst I could afford one. However yeah, even more ridic logic. . . Anyone else have any abnormal behaviors? 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Played it at a friends house. The game is horrible.

It looks like a poorman's Borderlands, with less to do and obviously Halo themed. 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

I probably spend more time shopping for PC parts and making builds on PCPartPicker than I do actually playing games.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

I wait till things go on sale... never pay full price.

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

I probably spend more time shopping for PC parts and making builds on PCPartPicker than I do actually playing games.

Right? I find it kinda fun to just do random builds in PCPartPicker.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Current projects: building a living room / couch gaming computer and upgrading from my HIDEOUS Antec Three Hundred.

If I had a lot of money I would spend too much on upgrading and then I wouldn't have a lot of money.. :D

I spend more time on the forums and watching mock the week on youtube(at the same time), than I do doing anything else. Literally all I've done today other than shipping off my GPU (FINALLY) and looking at the homework I should be doing online....

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

-snip

fucking pls make it stop

Wat?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Same. Except I usually buy the parts too. lol

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

A lot of people are ragging on Destiny, but honestly it's an extremely refined and polished game for a AAA title (Given, the story is absolutely shit and non-existent; given it follows the same concept of halo: that a soldier shoots things while a robot fixes the legit issues the entire game, but those are issues within the idea not execution) a lot of games lately don't even release a full product and just patch it a month or so later. so it at-least deserves some credit. 

Played it at a friends house. The game is horrible.

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

A lot of people are ragging on Destiny, but honestly it's an extremely refined and polished game for a AAA title (Given, the story is absolutely shit and non-existent; given it follows the same concept of halo: that a soldier shoots things while a robot fixes the legit issues the entire game, but those are issues within the idea not execution) a lot of games lately don't even release a full product and just patch it a month or so later. so it at-least deserves some credit. 

Why did you quote me?

Why did you quote me?

because you said it was horrible :o

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

It looks like a poorman's Borderlands, with less to do and obviously Halo themed. 

That is exactly what it is. It's a poor man's Birderlands on a poor man's gaming platform. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

That is exactly what it is. It's a poor man's Birderlands on a poor man's gaming platform. 

I've seen some articles where Bungie say it was important for them to deliver the same experience on all platforms, understandable I guess (meaning same FPS, Same amount of players online, same amount of enemies on screen) . . . But does that mean there could have been more going on and arguably made it a slightly "better" game on the xbone and ps4?

Bought BF4 digital download deluxe + premium (i thought this was within digi deluxe guess not so i had to buy premium also).... at day one

When it came out I played it 10 minutes.

Removed from my pc.

Lost 120 euros, I dont care if I lost 120 euros for videogame, I have learned not to buy videogames from makers who publish every year a new release.

That I can spend my money on better things like potatoes or horses etc.

because you said it was horrible :o

But it is..... I played it for 3-4 days. It's SUPER repetitive and doesn't bring anything new to the table.... just another generic fps.

But it is..... I played it for 3-4 days. It's SUPER repetitive and doesn't bring anything new to the table.... just another generic fps.

I found The gameplay to be enjoyable and there are a ton of little details that I found amazing. Like if you push the trigger halfway down on the revolver the hammer will move, and you can see the hand twitch. With the heavy machine guns the bullet clip is actually the correct amount as you lose bullets, and you can see when it only has 2-3 bullets left. I find the mechanics of the hover bikes to be enjoyable within themselves. It certainly isn't anything innovative but it's not horrible, it's wayyyyy better than colonial marines which was horrible. It'll do till Civ beyond earths out.