XBox One Controller for PC

GoodBytes

IIRC you could use the XBO controller with any old micro USB cord and just download the PC drivers, why is this special? Also why you no make wireless receiver for PC MS???

Same price, official USB cable included. No need to buy your own USB cable.

this is just an xbox one controller with a micro usb cable, just buy the controller on it's own and use your phone's cable(cheaper).

The controller features a 9inch long USB cable

I know EXACTLY how long that is...

this is just an xbox one controller with a micro usb cable, just buy the controller on it's own and use your phone's cable(cheaper).

How is it cheaper, when both at 60$?

In fact, it's actually cheaper to get the PC version, as you don't need to run and buy a USB cable, and it won't match the controller, and have ugly text the wire.

In fact, it's actually cheaper to get the PC version, as you don't need to run and buy a USB cable, and it won't match the controller, and have ugly text the wire.

I thought it was more expensive for some reason... I did read the OP too! I guess that I got it my head that's more expensive because it's Microsoft.

Does anyone in this entire world not have a micro USB? Idk

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I'm going to buy a chrome line 360 controller instead. The Xbox one is nothing but a glorified 360 pad anyway with a crappy, mandatory microUSB cable. At least the 360 controller has the dongle (which by the way can handle 4 controller simultaneously, by the way). And the chrome line has the improved D-pad and sticks already (not the same but almost).

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

People who still have phones from the early 2000's?

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

So all this is is a Xbone controller and a Micro USB cable?

How is this new exactly Microsoft?

So all this is is a Xbone controller and a Micro USB cable?

How is this new exactly Microsoft?

They should just always include a micro usb cable w/ all controllers and not have 2 different SKUs, but I'm guessing M$ wants to milk as much profit as possible from those console gamers.

I don't think many  pc gamers would buy this because most of them already have the 360 controller.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

The wireless receiver has to be included for them to make money. Lower the cost of the base controller to $50 and sell it with the adapter for $60. Those money hungry bastards!

edit: To make money from the PC Master Race

My Laptop
Apple Macbook Pro 13' with Retina Display, 2.4 GHz Core i5, 4 GB 1600 GHz DDR3, 256 GB m.2 SSD, OS X Yosemite, VMware Fusion Pro running Windows 7 and Ubuntu
<p>

People who still have phones from the early 2000's?

1 word:

Iphones.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I am also wanting some of the special 360 wireless ones, they look pretty sweet

I'm going to buy a chrome line 360 controller instead. The Xbox one is nothing but a glorified 360 pad anyway with a crappy, mandatory microUSB cable. At least the 360 controller has the dongle (which by the way can handle 4 controller simultaneously, by the way). And the chrome line has the improved D-pad and sticks already (not the same but almost).

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I just want wireless support :/ Hate micro-usb, my micro-usb broke after 3 days of use.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

How is that man in the product picture happy? He is playing with an inferior device. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Is this really news? All Microsoft is selling is a One controller with a play&charge kit... both of which are available since launch and the update that makes it PC compatible is out quite some time now too.

I have two Xbone controllers and they are really good, didn't use them on my machine yet because I hate dem wires.

144Hz goodness

I use a 360 controller at the moment. Is this one any better? Would anybody recommend upgrading or is it not worth it?

I use a 360 controller at the moment. Is this one any better? Would anybody recommend upgrading or is it not worth it?

If your sticks are messed up (e.g. have a lot of deadzone) you could consider making the jump. The new controller has a lot of improvements, the vibrating triggers are great and it fits better into my hands.

144Hz goodness

That's funny the xbone controller feels wrong in my hands, they don't sit properly on the triggers/shoulder buttons, my hand feels at a funny angle

If your sticks are messed up (e.g. have a lot of deadzone) you could consider making the jump. The new controller has a lot of improvements, the vibrating triggers are great and it fits better into my hands.

So this is just a xbox one controller with the play and charge kit? does it come with a rechargeable battery too?

That's funny the xbone controller feels wrong in my hands, they don't sit properly on the triggers/shoulder buttons, my hand feels at a funny angle

The bumpers aren't positioned well, I'll give you that, but the overall shape fits my hands better somehow.

144Hz goodness

Maybe I will wait a bit. My 360 controller is only about a year old so probably still has a lot of life left in it. I may wish to get a second controller soon as I am considering getting Fifa 15, so if I do I will just go for this one...

This is literally the same exact thing that's already out...

I honestly don't get why this is a thing. 

COMIC SANS