What to ask for birthday... yes I know... stupid question

PhilBoisvert

pshh my life has had its ups and downs, pshh what the fuck am i saying im 13... nothing other my parents getting divorced has really done anything to me. but idk i guess the people i live around changed me a lot. i dont like the people i live around if you didnt already know and i try to let them do their own thing. they suck :S

Hmmm......I've lived all over...but had a rough rough past. You have no idea what I was involved in and what I have witnessed. Even since I straightened out my life...people just keep dying in my life.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Hmmm......I've lived all over...but had a rough rough past. You have no idea what I was involved in and what I have witnessed. Even since I straightened out my life...people just keep dying in my life.

:c ive been living in the same town for the entire 13 and almost 14 years of my life.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I'm not angry...it just makes me mad (pet peeve) when someone doesn't explain themselves and posts something like reread it, honestly if I don't understand it I reread it about a dozen times to make sure I understand it before I reply. I change my status because I can...most are song lyrics if you haven't figured it out. By the way I apologized to him. But yet its okay for people to attack some people for posting something like this? Makes no sense.

Oh, FFS. I understand that "reread it" was annoying. I agree with that and I should not have done it. So those two words was my bad.  But would you get over yourself beside that? You had not apologized when I "attacked" you with a very, very harmless joke. Also, I was giving you just a tiny bit back of what you had offered the man and then you go all prosecution complex on me and talk about how you were attacked?

No matter. Im out. This shit is just too much.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Okay. You said "Wow....what an ass. Welcome to the real world elitist.", So I pointed out that you have changed your update status here on LTT about a million times today, thereby implying that you live pretty outside the real world......Its a play on words. I was making a joke at your expense since you weren't exactly polite to the nice gentleman.

When did you become this angry?

Wow i got called a gentleman... today was a good day!

Also those who interpreted the message the wrong way. I don't care if I have a gift or not, I'd rather have a nice supper with them but i can't because i am in an other city studying and working. If I have have a gift, I'd rather have something usefull than some gimmicks. Really I am not trying to be an ass here. Like some people suggested, I will probably tell her to only give me socks and boxer. 

I am french (from québec, not from france), so forgive me if some things are not clear  ;) let's all be friends and not insult each other! also remember that writing is rather a inefficient of transmiting what we really meant hhaha

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

I don't care, she does. Some personal situation made that when me and sister where younger, my parents did not have any money to buy us present. And now that they are back on track, they feel the need to give us something to repay some kind of dept that exist only in their head.

then tell her not to get you anything, "all i want is a backyard bbq, with a few mates" 

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w

This is appropriate Im sure

archaic-rap-meme-generator-go-shorty-it-

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2