NVIDIA Vlog Thread

LinusTech

Linus is wearing socks with sandals again .-.

Damnit Linus!

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

damn @LinusTech where did you get those limbo skillzzz!!!!

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

So when will Linus be able to tell us what that press trip was all about? Or is there a non-disclosure thing on the NDA itself?

So when will Linus be able to tell us what that press trip was all about? Or is there a non-disclosure thing on the NDA itself?

Nvidia has a NDA over the entire thing. I dunno when the release date is though.
Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

Great video. @LinusTech the limbo king.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Do a full review on the Hello Kitty sunscreen! :P
I think the best part of the trip was the aquarium and the care package of this trip (not including whatever secrets NVIDIA showed you).

nice vlog . congratz for winning the competition :D. waiting for insights of wat u saw there  

Can't wait for the NDA to lift on this. 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

HOLY TROLLS!

- @Linus still have sand in your Sandals?

- Wow he actually took of his Sandals that must be a first.

- @ Ryan Shrout a limbo contest against Linus? really? (all the small-people-jokes...)

- @Pants dilemma so this is what he does when Luke's not around?! @Luke don't leave his side... please.

But honestly Linus thanks for the coverage, much appreash, and the VLog thingy is actually pretty cool I mean I laughed so that's good.

Waiting for the NVidia related stuff now ;)

Edit:

Can't wait for the NDA to lift on this. 

I second that!

Whimsical, a bit disturbing(pants discussion) and mysterious. Those are my thoughts with regards to the video. There should be a linus limbo tips, so you can stretch like a/the champ. ;)

Nvidia has a NDA over the entire thing. I dunno when the release date is though.

What spoil-sports!

I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's a new graphics card, for arguments sake, lets call it the GTX 980... It's been over a year so I would be surprised if its not time for new graphics cards!

Oh man, I grew up in Monterey, CA!  London Bridge (near where Linus was hula hooping) was the first bar I went to when I turned 21.  Hope you had fun in my hometown.

Having said that, it's kind of an unorthodox place to take tech journalists, isn't it?  The area is mostly known for golf, nice cars, and the Monterey Pop Festival where Jimi Hendrix lit his guitar on fire and The Who smashed their instruments on stage.  Those crazy kids and their rock and/or roll.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

I love the monterey bay aquarium. Really enjoyed the vlog cause you visited the part of the world  where I live. 

Nice to see a more personal video. Hope we don't have to wait too long to find out what was embargoed!

Where is this?

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

This was hilarious. Please do more personal vlogs where you are more free to be yourself dude!,or even have Luke and team do similar! Very entertaining.

Yo soy el hombre murciélago