Gaming (PC vs Console War) Rant...

Alright peeps, i feel like this needs to be said, This only applies to those who rant on console buyers for the sole purpose of painting them as bad gamer in a gaming perspective, God! Nowadays if you have a well spend PC that cost a heck of a lot ( Plus i know how much this means to Us) , they're automatically considered "Gamers",  i don't care if you have a High end rig of 3000$ gaming rig if  you bought it to play games on easy or normal mode(alone) & never touch the hard modes ever or drop halfway through every time or most of the times & then go on & rant on how console gamers are douche' because visually(graphics q) they look different, i met quite a few (some of my friends as well) do this type of thing real often , i sometime consider these guys like the rich guy with the flashy race car car who don't know how to drive right..it's not like everyone out there who has a well earned PC is actin like a douche towards those who play on consoles, regarding gaming aspect they might be better @ gaming than some of those who have more than good enough gaming rig & use it as to justify how better they are at gaming...

it doesn't matter if you have a console or a PC or even a shitty phone with enough power, Gaming is about having fun & having that creative edge when you're met with certain challenges that game provides, the experience might be different according to personal taste & sometime it gets too over the edge alright i too am guilty of ranting on console users , that's beauty i guess, we hate & love each other no-matter what.

i can feel the discomfort the same as you as i read it back , as i too am a PC gamer & often see people use this as a tactic just for the sole purpose to intimidate others who use consoles ...

thanks for reading it thus far :P here have a golden crispy cookie for taking your time....

cookie---graphic.png

As always leave your comment & thoughts down below, rant on the topic or troll me or why not both... you're always welcome ;) #PCmasterace #consolesucks #firstrantpost

EDIT: please don't start a verbal war with each other just because you can, this topic is rather difficult one to comprehend, leave your thoughts & don't start picking fights by quoting other peoples comments.. respect,

Details separate people.

LET THE WAR BEGIN!

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

TL;DR: He's mad because people that have pc's don't like consoles.

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

What's the point of this thread?

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

I didn't read it, but can I have the cookie anyway?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

i enjoy played bloons TD 5 on my phone. #dontjudgeme 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

TL;DR: He's mad because people that have pc's don't like consoles.

Trust me, I've seen many, many more PC gamers mad that people who own consoles might not like PC gaming.

#PCMASTERRACE!

(Yes I have used consoles before)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

It's not a war if current gen potatoes are outdated at release and focus more of parlor trick than gaming.

"xbox off" for example.

I used to be a peasant like you, then I took modded skyrim to the knee.

I didn't hate potatoes until current generation which has too much bullshit.

And if you speak of gaming skills... remember that potato shooters always have auto/assisted/sticky aim...NOT skill.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

It's not a war if current gen potatoes are outdated at release and focus more of parlor trick than gaming.

"xbox off" for example.

I used to be a peasant like you, then I took modded skyrim to the knee.

I didn't hate potatoes until current generation which has too much bullshit.

And if you speak of gaming skills... remember that potato shooters always have auto/assisted/sticky aim...NOT skill.

While I am a pc gamer that has spent more than 3k on hardware and pc games, I can say that owning a console is also cool for its reasons. For example I am buying an xbox one for the halo series and some other nice exclusives. I would consider a wii u and an xbox one really good companions to a gaming pc. I am not an xbox fanboy/sony hater, I just think that the exclusives on the xbox and nintendo side are better and more fun(again this is just personal opinion).

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

While I am a pc gamer that has spent more than 3k on hardware and pc games, I can say that owning a console is also cool for its reasons. For example I am buying an xbox one for the halo series and some other nice exclusives. I would consider a wii u and an xbox one really good companions to a gaming pc. I am not an xbox fanboy/sony hater, I just think that the exclusives on the xbox and nintendo side are better and more fun(again this is just personal opinion).

This. There are many, many more console exclusives coming out that I'm more excited for any PC game coming out. But I still own both a high end PC and games consoles, and enjoy both for their pros and cons.

I'm especially incredibly hyped for Bloodborne - but I don't see a PC version anywhere? THAT'S why I still play and enjoy consoles.

Lemme see, I've got a ~$2.5K rig I built from the chassis up for my PC gaming along with video editing and folding work, I've got a PS3 for playing with the occasional friend whose PC can't run DCUO, got a Wii on-the-cheap from EB Games for Pokemon: Battle Rev & Virtual Console, got 2 DS Lite's (the screens on one are starting to go though), a DSi and a 2DS (pretty much all for Pokemon, and I wasn't really sold on the 3D feature of the 3DS anyway). Am looking at possibly buying a WiiU and moving my game data from the Wii to the WiiU, since I don't otherwise use the Gamecube functionality of the Wii atm.

Whilst I don't agree with Nintendo's stance on LP videos of stuff on their systems on YT, I have little-to-no problems with them as a company.

Sony is a bit harder to like as a company due to the shit they did after things like the PSN outage, and the shit their other arms do (looking at YOU Sony Music & Sony Pictures... YOU are big players in the Music And Film Industry Associations of America, aka: RIAA & MPAA), but at least they don't region-lock the flying fuck out of their game consoles and games anymore.

Microsoft though? Hoo boy do they get NO love from me, as a consumer, gamer AND IT tech. Let's just say I won't be too broken up when (not if) they eventually go down the shitter as more and more PC games aim squarely at *Nix as the main target with things like SteamOS getting major power behind them. As for their consoles? Those things get a big lackluster "MEH!" from me.

Brace yourself, haters are coming....

But yeah, I agree with you.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

PC has the most power, but not everything emulates well and there are plenty of trash games littering Steam. The retro pandering trend also isn't hyping up raw power.

XB1, jokes and bad PR aside, any kid today will love it and have great graphics. Come on, guys. Yes, it's not PC spec, but I grew up in the 90's and shit like this would have amazed me to no end back then.

PS4, like the XB1, people fail to realize how far consoles have come from decades ago. Add some exclusives and it's a solid choice for someone who wants to casually game with their mates.

Wii U has Mario and Zelda! While Nintendo is mostly known for their IPs, their IPs ARE the brand. Instead of trying to hype up raw power, Nintendo utilizes it and as a PC gamer, I'd trade a majority of what's on Steam just for Hyrule Warriors.

Jokes and snarkyness comes with being a gamer, we rip on each other and platforms all the time. In the end, we're all gamers who like to play video games.

Real gaming Master Race is someone than can respect games for what they are and enjoy their own platform while others enjoy theirs. Mustard Race likes to shitpost and use may mays. Console gamers know their system isn't as powerful and they don't care, so why should you try to shove PC gaming down someone's throat if they aren't interested? PC gaming in the east is far less prominent than the west. Stop being entitled muh numbers are higher people and play your games.

*Fanboys and trolls need not apply, they thrive to shitpost and derail conversation. Neutral people simply don't care as much as you think. Many of which game on both PC and console which makes fighting all the more moot.

This. There are many, many more console exclusives coming out that I'm more excited for any PC game coming out. But I still own both a high end PC and games consoles, and enjoy both for their pros and cons.

I'm especially incredibly hyped for Bloodborne - but I don't see a PC version anywhere? THAT'S why I still play and enjoy consoles.

That's another reason why potatoes existence is poisonous to gaming, exclusives are held hostage just to generate console sales.

Btw MGSV and Good REmake for pc just made all potatoes irrelevant.

fzuzso.png

PC Mustard Race: Because potatoes need to Ketchup.

Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

PC has the most power, but not everything emulates well and there are plenty of trash games littering Steam. The retro pandering trend also isn't hyping up raw power.

XB1, jokes and bad PR aside, any kid today will love it and have great graphics. Come on, guys. Yes, it's not PC spec, but I grew up in the 90's and shit like this would have amazed me to no end back then.

PS4, like the XB1, people fail to realize how far consoles have come from decades ago. Add some exclusives and it's a solid choice for someone who wants to casually game with their mates.

Wii U has Mario and Zelda! While Nintendo is mostly known for their IPs, their IPs ARE the brand. Instead of trying to hype up raw power, Nintendo utilizes it and as a PC gamer, I'd trade a majority of what's on Steam just for Hyrule Warriors.

Jokes and snarkyness comes with being a gamer, we rip on each other and platforms all the time. In the end, we're all gamers who like to play video games.

Real gaming Master Race is someone than can respect games for what they are and enjoy their own platform while others enjoy theirs. Mustard Race likes to shitpost and use may mays. Console gamers know their system isn't as powerful and they don't care, so why should you try to shove PC gaming down someone's throat if they aren't interested? PC gaming in the east is far less prominent than the west. Stop being entitled muh numbers are higher people and play your games.

*Fanboys and trolls need not apply, they thrive to shitpost and derail conversation. Neutral people simply don't care as much as you think. Many of which game on both PC and console which makes fighting all the more moot.

If you grew up in 90s then you should be even more disappointed in potatoes.

Nintendo is different; that's why there is Nintendo Serf instead of peasant.

Ps4 and xbone have come far, but NOT as far as previous generation have compared to PC.

Now they use basically modified PC hardware with crutches in attempt to improve performance in limited areas in attempt to make up for underpowered hardware at release.

PC gaming is far less prominent in the east than in the west? Which third world country with huge import tax on pc hardware are you from? lol

If you grew up in 90s then you should be even more disappointed in potatoes.

Nintendo is different; that's why there is Nintendo Serf instead of peasant.

Ps4 and xbone have come far, but NOT as far as previous generation have compared to PC.

Now they use basically modified PC hardware with crutches in attempt to improve performance in limited areas in attempt to make up for underpowered hardware at release.

PC gaming is far less prominent in the east than in the west? Which third world country with huge import tax on pc hardware are you from? lol

The Japanese don't give a shit about PC gaming, pretty sure they are far from a third world country. it has to do with lack of caring via no JP translations on games for them to be interested in so only the most hardcore will import games in a language they don't understand. This and mobile games. It has nothing to do with import taxes.It's more to do with it being a niche market.

rude/10

The Japanese don't give a shit about PC gaming, pretty sure they are far from a third world country. it has to do with lack of caring via no JP translations on games for them to be interested in so only the most hardcore will import games in a language they don't understand. It has nothing to do with import taxes.It's more to do with it being a niche market.

rude/10

I'm pretty sure it's because third world JP companies making their pc version UNAVAILABLE FOR JAPAN.

Also, there are plenty of Visual Novels for PC.

I still think it's funny when people act as if PC gaming (incl the system itself) was expensive. They probably never heard about the PC Engine, the NEO GEO or the arcade scene in general.

Besides, there are people who play the NES version of Tetris on a competitive level and that's the only game they play. I wouldn't dare to make fun of their gaming skills.

If anything, we console and PC gamers should stick together and worry more about game devs and publishers shifting their focus more towards mobile gaming and pachinko type stuff.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

The Japanese don't give a shit about PC gaming, pretty sure they are far from a third world country. it has to do with lack of caring via no JP translations on games for them to be interested in so only the most hardcore will import games in a language they don't understand. This and mobile games. It has nothing to do with import taxes.It's more to do with it being a niche market.

rude/10

I'd like to introduce you to the doujin games scene but I might end up breaking CoC... They're pretty good... At least, some of them are...

Some Titles... Mostly Touhou

Super Marisa Land

PatchCon: Defend The Library

Touhou Castlevania

Touhou RPG

Touhoumon

Magical Battle Arena

Touhou Sky Arena

And that's just to name a few... There are lots more out there... You just need to know where to look...

Mooshi, on 14 Sept 2014 - 2:15 PM, said:

rude/10

I don't think its that they just don't care. Im 99% sure culture has to do something with it. They just have lower standards.

Now... KOREANS ON THE OTHER HAND...

TERA

15056126000_730f573328_h.jpg

15242804175_531431b053_h.jpg

I play my games on PC most of the time, but I own a Playstation for the exclusives/bad PC ports, like GTA V, Gran Turismo, Uncharted etc.

Playing on a console isn't actually all that bad, unless you play first person shooters, then it's horrible.

I've always been more of a casual gamer to be honest, I play single player (hardest difficulty) most of the time and I have many games I haven't completed, however there are still games I play very competitively, like Tekken and Gran Turismo.

I hate console with the same reason that I hate Apple. You can buy what ever you want, it's your money, if it does not affect me, I don't care, but with these two they're slowing down the tech industry. Apple with there stupid patent troll and console with there ancient hardware that Holding back Graphic and gameplay.