Guests on the WAN Show

Lepp

Hello everyone, I was just looking through some of the older WAN Show archives and I found a video that had Total Biscuit on as a guest which had some pretty interesting topics on it. I have watched all of the WAN Shows back until about April (I started watching about a month and a half ago and I figure going too far back wouldn't really help me much with tech news) and have always enjoyed when they had guests on the show like Barnacules, Edzel (not really a guest, but he's not Luke), JJ, and ColdSC. So I was wondering if you knew of any of the older videos that I should check out that may have had an interesting guest on that may have talked about things outside of the normal WAN Show topics.

I figure I should mention this if it's not already obvious, but I find the WAN Show excellent the way it is normally, I just think it's interesting to see Linus and Luke have discussions with other people who may have had completely different experiences than they have.

I actually preferred the live stream when it was in the living room and garage. More so the living room era. I liked the casual and less structured nature of the show back then.

Which one has Total Biscuit in it?

Wait has TB been on the wan show?????!?! Omfg!!!!

Am i the only one that doesn't know who total bisuit is?

Yes

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

You most likely are, yes.

Anyway, has there been one with Logan? If not, why? If there has been one, why not more?

i wish ltt did more guest stars on wan shows :P maybe like 1 special guest a month and that ep would be the "special ep of the month" or something.

but hell id be down to see ltt do some collabs with some dudes like jayztwocents and austinevans and barnecules and all them, its fun for us to watch as it is fun for linus and slick to hang around over skype and stuff with them.

edit: plot twist- maybe linus hates them all and doesnt want to let their channels grow... :o

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Anyway, has there been one with Logan? If not, why? If there has been one, why not more?

I'm pretty sure that I saw Logan was on wan show.

Total Biscuit is a video game critic mostly known for his first look series WTF Is, his large emphasis on PC Gaming and his often very unpopular opinions.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

I like the guests. Mixes it up. it's always fun no matter what

Yo soy el hombre murciélago

i wish ltt did more guest stars on wan shows :P maybe like 1 special guest a month and that ep would be the "special ep of the month" or something.

but hell id be down to see ltt do some collabs with some dudes like jayztwocents and austinevans and barnecules and all them, its fun for us to watch as it is fun for linus and slick to hang around over skype and stuff with them.

edit: plot twist- maybe linus hates them all and doesnt want to let their channels grow... :o

Will if they do that special guest of the month then all other other guest aren't special.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Barnacles had several appearances and even co-host but I've said in the past that most guests should be recurring ie right now I'd like to see MKBHD back with all the phones and wereables he reviews he has interesting insights

-------

Current Rig

-------

Have they ever had a wan show with Fractal Josh on video call?

You break it, you buy it.

I break it, I buy it, take it home, reverse engineer it, begin manufacture, sell the product and put the other company out of business.

You most likely are, yes.

I'm pretty sure that I saw Logan was on wan show.

A little late on the response, but I found at least one time he was on.

Have they ever had a wan show with Fractal Josh on video call?

:)

I personaly cant watch the show when Barnecules is there due to the very unappealing faces he makes.

And old background was so much better with seperate lighting for background and foreground. Loved the stacks of boxes :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I think Linus should try to get Gabe Newell on the WAN SHOW, even just by phone or something. That would be amazing. It's not like the guy doesn't have any time to spare...

Or let's say, Doug Lombardi or Jeff the Chekz... But Gaben must be awesome!

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

I'm sorry but those are all shit.

900x900px-LL-92f5dbea_2014SlinkyPC25.jpe

THAT, Is an epic rig.

also like, $12,000 dollars probably

Is that yours?

RIG:  CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer ATX Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Internal HDD SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" SSD Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB Video Card Case: Corsair 780T PSU: NZXT HALE82 850W 80+ Bronze Monitor: LG 34UM95-P Keyboard: Steelseries Apex Keyboard Mouse: Razer Taipan Mouse Mat: Razer Vespula Sound: Cyber Acoustics CA-3090, Corsair Vengeance 2100 :  1998.40 Euro

Is that yours?

I friggin wish. That's a Slinky supercomputer. He's a custom rig builder that sells rigs on Ebay. Or used to anyways. Ridiculously expensive shit.

Edit: Why did you quote me here?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I friggin wish. That's a Slinky supercomputer. He's a custom rig builder that sells rigs on Ebay. Or used to anyways. Ridiculously expensive shit.

Edit: Why did you quote me here?

I don't know, I had the biggest nerdgasm when I saw the rig.

RIG:  CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer ATX Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Internal HDD SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" SSD Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB Video Card Case: Corsair 780T PSU: NZXT HALE82 850W 80+ Bronze Monitor: LG 34UM95-P Keyboard: Steelseries Apex Keyboard Mouse: Razer Taipan Mouse Mat: Razer Vespula Sound: Cyber Acoustics CA-3090, Corsair Vengeance 2100 :  1998.40 Euro

I don't know, I had the biggest nerdgasm when I saw the rig.

Theres video's of it on youtube, so sexy. The lights dance

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs