Razer wants to be Apple for gamers

NeoZeon

Their new laptops as evidence, with the new videos for them.  They develop software for their hardware, and use that to sell their hardware. Thats why they offer the voice comm for free. Its pretty smart, just hope all of the people who hate on Apple (why would anyone hate a company) but use razer products know that this is what they are doing. 

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

Razer :rolleyes:

lol.

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

Bit like microsoft wants to be Apple as-well...

too soon?

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

too soon?

too true is more like it, look at the surface pro, that's sufficient evidence for me

too true is more like it, look at the surface pro, that's sufficient evidence for me

At least Surface is fairly unique. Looking at the Razer Blade, I can't help but think of the Macbook Pro.

I love both my razer products I just literally an hour ago got my blackwidow ultimate and I have had my deathadder 2013 for a few months I dont really care what they do as long as there products are still good quality stuff.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

People are saying Razer is trying to be Apple on the grounds of... their new product is a laptop that's thin? I mean, sure it looks a little like a MacBook, but that basically means "rectangles with rounded corners" and that's pretty much all you can say. I mean, the argument could probably be made (a small number of very expensive products, and then they act like everybody should be fine with getting basically the exact same one as everybody else) but the laptop is shaped like a laptop.

People are saying Razer is trying to be Apple on the grounds of... their new product is a laptop that's thin? I mean, sure it looks a little like a MacBook, but that basically means "rectangles with rounded corners" and that's pretty much all you can say. I mean, the argument could probably be made (a small number of very expensive products, and then they act like everybody should be fine with getting basically the exact same one as everybody else) but the laptop is shaped like a laptop.

True, they may be pricey, but it's not like a Mac where we KNOW that price is complete BS, we actually know what's in and it's good stuff

too soon?

Microsoft wants anyone to help them get out of the hole Windows 8 dug them.

A lot of compnaies try to trick their customers using similar tactics. It's not just the computer software/hardware developers.

Sarah Jessica Parker

They've (Razer) got to increase their build quality by a factor of thousand to be comparable to Apple lol

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

The new one is too small, I could never use a 13" laptop as I'm not a child.

As a guy with only a left arm i love Razers Left handed Death Adder..I have yet to see another mouse that was actually made for a left hand.. :)

I don't mind that... I will not have razer products for some time, but not because they are bad, bud I can't  afford them -_- Razer at least knows what we gamers, pc enthusiast, want from our notebooks, but at a fairli big price bracket.

I am really impressed by that 14" Razer Blade though. I could never bring myself to buy a Razer product that isn't a Goliathus mousepad or a Deathadder but that little Blade might just do the trick.

You needed that video to understand that Razer is selling overpriced good looking hardware ?  :rolleyes:

How so?

Good Morning...

True, they may be pricey, but it's not like a Mac where we KNOW that price is complete BS, we actually know what's in and it's good stuff

Irrational hater that's never owned or used a Macbook Pro detected.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

As a guy with only a left arm i love Razers Left handed Death Adder..I have yet to see another mouse that was actually made for a left hand.. :)

lol

I feel pretty bad that you have to re-program the keys for every game

but a lot of left handers just plain use their right hand for gaming with a mouse, as they get more options as to how to mice.

it takes I while, but I say you should try, it could be worth it, as not to many companies make left hand mice

Irrational hater that's never owned or used a Macbook Pro detected.

I have a mac book, yes, it's shit

I think they're definitely not marketed towards the majority of the people here. I can definitely see the appeal of such a thin and sleek looking laptop with a very decent Specs.

Similar to Macs, I wouldn't even call it overpriced since there's quite nothing that can be compared to it. I wouldn't buy one my self, but it surprises me how many people actually bought the wallet breaking Mac Pros, so I guess there's always people who will buy these things.

PS: Razer... your drivers sucks,  and I am still waiting for Synapse 2.0 for my Mamba 2012.