1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

very swag, very cool i like it!

but on a more serious note, i think the best videos are the ones that are unplanned like vlogs and the ones like "how to clean ur pc dust the manly way" but thats imho. but whatever you guys do is great so keep it at it! cheers :lol:

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Gosh, I remember subscribing when you had like 50k subscribers. It's incredible to see how much a community like this can accomplish!

Congrats Linus and the entire Team :)

congratulations on getting 1 million sub's, i'v been watch your videos since the 1366 socket era, at that time i was shopping around of a new computer and i wanted to get one that played and did everything but i felt held back by the technology, cost and power requirements.Then my friend wanted to get new computer as well so i helped him get one and we spent like 2 months choosing the right parts and then hours during class time in school secretly watching your videos looking at those gigabyte ud7-ud5 motherboards in the office at work where you filmed . so then he bought it after watching like 20+ videos on the same stuff for like 2 months, and i'v never seen him so happy. iv watch nearly every video on your channel, even stuff in never knew or liked but you and your wonderful team do a great job that makes enjoyable to watch even the less liked products. last year i got a new computer based on some of your build guides and when i saved up more money over time 

so cheers to the next million and beyond, hope you and your team have a wonderful time, and thank you very much for your videos 

if i got chosen for the prize i really don't care what i get, as i might give what ever i got to a charity or my local primary school 

anyways thank you :)

I really Have been enjoying the videos since I subscribed about a year ago!I started watching the videos to learn not only how to build a pc but what parts to put in it. You guys have done an awesome job teaching me as well!

I want to give my thanks to Linus for his content and videos for introducing me to PC tech and helping me build my first PC.

i5 4670 | Asrock Fatal1ty H87 | G.Skill 16GB snipars | Gigabyte GTX 760 Windforce | CM 690 III | 850 Evo 250GB + 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Seasonic G-750 | Logitech G502 | AKG K553 | Windows 10

I've enjoyed all off your videos, though this is the first time I leave a comment.

Keep up the good work! :lol:

Been following you for a quite a long time, and I must say that you've developed so fast and I'm really proud of you guys. Keep doing the awesome things! <3

Hi, there. Just a one post in this thread. B)

A little random rant. :P

I actually found Linus Tech Tips when I was looking for vids on case fans. I couldn't tell which way they blow....

Anyway, now I really like the epic build guides. I understand they're a lot of effort to create... So, really thank you very much, Linus Media Group.

There is 2 things I would like to see reviewed / talked more about....

1. Custom water cooling stuff... maybe some reviews on custom water cooling loops or perhaps the basic sets/kits made by manufactures (eg. Swiftech or EKWB or XSPC...etc)

2. The build guide / process (I think you can skip the nitty gritty of "aligning the pins before putting into the socket") of the Custom PC that's gonna get "signed & designed" by Linus Media Group. To me that WILL be extremely awesome for the person winning it. Imagine, being about to see your own PC being build.... WOW. How cool is that?! :blink:
And the fact that everyone will get to see the awesomeness. :D

So yea, there's my random rant.

In summary, Linus, thank you very much. Even though I have been in IT tech support for more than 10yrs. I still get to learn a lot from your videos. Keep up the good work.  ^_^

Hey, congratulations to 1 Million Subscribers,

personally i watched you for months now and found your channel for some random Product i don't remember via a search on Youtube. Your best video in my opinion is the one about the unifi accesspoint, because of which invested in a unifi setup and i'm super happy about it!

But since i'm from Germany and some stuff you show or the pricing or release dates here are different here, i didn't feel a need to be active in this forum until now. There are german forums where i think personally i can get more relevant information for me. That's kinda my only complaint about your content but i can't see any way to address this issue other then move with your team to Germany :D (we have much better wall-sockets and stuff here so i would highly recommend :D )

Keep up the great work!

Thanks to your content and guides, I've finally built my first rig and helped a couple of my friends build theirs, so stay awesome guys and keep up the amazing work! Congratulations on 1 million subs. *starts throwing confettis from Malaysia*

oh and maybe review the logitech k480 wireless kb for mobile devices

First of all, congratulations on this achievement, you've come a long way! 
And yeah, the way I found you was one day I was looking for a review on the 690 from EVGA. Aww, I still remember those old unboxing days. :3

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

Really, can’t remember what product was looking for when I reached Linus for the first time probably some sort of cooling solution to improve my PC. What I do remember is that he was at NCIX.

As for the future, well, it would be nice to keep an eye on DDR4 and the new USB and just let us know when it’s worth it to step into it.  ^_^

Congratulations from Barcelona, Spain!!!  B)

Thank you, for your entertaining AND informationg Tech Videos, I watch all of these and i am never getting bored :) That super-mega Gif is for you guys :Dpost-126354-0-23141600-1410429177.gif

I really feel bad for posting just on occasions like this :/

Anyway, congrats on the 1m subscriber milestone and for the success of LMG Linus, Slick, Edzel, B-Roll and Nick. May your frames be high and your ping be low, brothers.