1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Wow I didn't knew it watched LTT so long, at the start it was still bench unboxing and the vids at NCIX channel. And now its top notch videos with great critiques. Thanks so much for guiding me to build my first computer !

Congrats! for over 1 million subs !

I have found linustechtips through this video: 

It is amazing seeing this channel grow so much since I first discovered it.

I really like the PC build guides they also helped out building my personal first build.

Keep it up and I am very exited seeing the factory tours in germany!  :D 
PS: Also give a tour of the room watercooling project

-TNTastrophe

Thank You Linus, you and your crew helped me out choosing parts for my custom system keep up the great work.

GTX760FTW_zpsd49974f0.jpg

Wow you have come a long way in five years. I remember commenting on one of your videos a few years ago asking if i could come into the office and get a high five form you, you said I could but I never got the chance to make it down. Good luck in the future. 

Hi Linus, Just wanted to say that the quality of your content was what really convinced me to turn ad block off, just so I can support what you do. I've just completed my first ever build, and your videos have been most helpful in terms of how to best assess and match parts to my needs. Congratulations on the milestone! 

Thank you very much for providing so much information regarding computer parts and tech stuff, and keeping the computer enthusiasts in touch!

Fun Fact: There's enough bones in your body to make an ENTIRE human skeleton

Congrats on the million!

I found your channel about 4 years ago in the related videos of a video i cannot recall... The video I saw from you was the USB shaver video (just checked, was your 5th video on LTT).

thank you linus and everyone in linus media group for all the hard work you put into you amazing videos!! i love the build guides especially! 

I don't really know what t o say here, but don't ever stop doing what you're doing. I love it, and so does everybody else.
Thanks to everyone at the LinusTechTips studio for being awesome. Keep it up.

WBoMVrp.jpg

Congratulations, Linus and everyone else in LMG, it must be a great feeling reaching this checkpoint!  :D

PS I reaaaallllyyyy want to win this so don't let me down  ;) 

My favourite videos were your candid unboxings and the early QandA live streams from your kitchen. 

This is only a test

I was looking for a review on an AMD chip I was planning to buy and found Linus' review on the exact same chip on YouTube.  Been watching your videos ever since. There was always something about Linus' on cam presence that makes his videos very compelling to watch. Congrats on the millionth guys! Keep making them awesome stuff! :)

I first found your channel looking for a build guide before I built my first computer been here ever since, congrats on the big 1 million. Can't wait for the 2 million sub special video :)

Desktop: Fractel Design R5 - i5 4670K @ stock - Asrock Z97 Extreme 4 - 16GB @ 1600MHz - Asus GTX 970 - Corsair RM650 - OCZ Vector 150 240GB - WD Blue 500GB - Noctua NH-D15

Peripherals & OS: KBC Poker 2 MX Blue - Zowie FK2 - Audio-technica ATH-M50s - Audioengine D1- Windows 10 Pro Monitor: Asus PA248Q 1920x1200

Congrats! I found Linus Tech Tips when I was looking for a guide to build a pc and I have watched your videos from then on. I really would like to see more Linus DIY Method style videos!  :D

Thank you all for you videos. I found your videos from the NCIX days and loved how you covered tech. It is different then anyone else so don't change that. Again thank you.

i love linus tech tips an it has been my number one go to channel for tech related stuff for well over a year now sure not all the products are covered in these videos but i can still find some in ncix's linus reviews, and certanly what i like about the LTT channel is the rated good to lame jokes told in the videos right ^_^, some products that i wish you would review are the beats headsets they have been getting some hate lately and iwant to know your opinion on heavy base architecture, my favorite food is pizza i like it with extra cheese and spice i don't know why you would be interested in the details but there you go so yeah. :)  

Quite new to this forum but look at this positive community I stepped into, it is worth my time watching your video and also be part of the community more or less. :)

Congrats on your 1 Million!!

Congrats on one million subs. Been watching for years. Would love to see a review of the new asus dual socket Z10PE-D8 WS

I'd be so stoked to have the Custom PC Built by Linus! It would be such an honor!

I found NCIX Techtipps when I was looking for tutorials to build my first every gaming rig. So youtube suggested more and more tech videos and one day there was this video of LinusTechTipps - I immediately subscribed!

I'm really looking forward to the Moto 360 review!

Linus! 1 million! Jeez.

I'm a pretty recent subscriber to your channel, and new to learning about computing and sorts. I love all of your content, but I wish you did some more "simple explanation" videos where you explain computer hardware for beginners, because a lot of the time, I don't understand some of the (to me) complex stuff you are talking about. 

Anyway, Gratz on 1 million!

P.S This places me in the giveaway right?

Linus Tech Tips,

I found your channel when i saw your review on intel i7 laptops in the  suggestions.

i could really use MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 3.

I never owned a tablet and i could really use one.

i do own a gaming laptop however so i dont really need the custom built PC.

i dont think i deserve the ASUS anyway.

i did get a good new yesterday. I CLEARED MY 1ST YEAR OF MED SCHOOL WHICH IS REALLY REALLY TOUGH!! 

how tough? only about 40 people clear it out of 150!

SO I HOPE I GET A GOOD NEWS FROM YOU

I've been watching your videos since the early NCIX days, and you've always been one of the most down to earth tech reviewers out. Cheers to the next million!