1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations on 1 000 000 subscribers! Have some 73 27, the worlds tastiest alloy.
3OZctBa.gif

You guys are the best tech channel on YouTube, no lie. I enjoy all of your videos, and I learn stuff from them! Those rarely go together. Been watching you all for about 3 years or so, enjoyed every bit of it.

Dear Linus,

Since Built my own PC 2 years ago, I have been following LinusTechTips for updates and advice on what I should get to upgrade my PC. Whenever an issue arises with my PC, this community is always happy to help. It is not just about you, Linus, but the community of people to discuss and help each other that you have brought together into one place is an incredible contribution to my hobby.

Thank you, Leigh

WATCHING YOUR VIDEOS MADE ME WANNA MAKE ME BUILD MY OWN COMPUTER<3

:wub:  :wub:  :)  :)

First of all congratulations on the 1M subs and for creation such a good tech channel.

I started watching your videos when I was about to upgrade my computer and wanted to know which gpu I should buy. Unfortunately I never actually bought anything (lol) but I was hooked to the channel nonetheless.

1 Million subs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found LTT because I was planning to build a gaming rig and needed reviews on parts and well LTT had a review for pretty much every part. (sadly my build didn't happen due to budget so yer if I win gotta get that gaming rig :P )

For a video idea I think maybe once every month or two you should have everybody send in gaming rig builds they are planning on making and have you test all the parts together and review it. Also you gotta make a video of a pizza eating contest between you guys IT MUST HAPPEN  :P

Keep up the good work guys!

B)

"Do as I say, not as I do" - Linus

​Quote me in a reply to me so I get a notification!

Thank You so much I actually made the leap to PC for my little brother I built him one for his Birthday he had always wanted a gaming pc because the laptop we had in our house couldn't even run TF2 without some major lag and he fell in love with steam but he couldn't fully enjoy it, but I made a huge mistake and broke a pin off of his CPU when installing it in the Motherboard and this video saved me a lot of time and MONEY! ever since then any time I wondered about anything PC related I thought "has Linus made a video?" more than not you've given the exact answer I’d been looking for sometimes as fast as you possibly can. :) thank you much.       

id like to win some cool stuff.

congrats for 1m subs. i found the channel from watching the review on a bit phoenix case about 4 years ago.

great stuff. wish you guys did more cpu coolers that the other 97% of us can buy :)

LinusTechTips why do you always want me to drool!

Found LinusTechTips because i wanted to build my own rig and i have no idea. Your youtube channels (LinusTechTips and TechQuickie) are very helpful to me. Hope more and more people will be helped and be educated soon by your channels. 

Keep up the good work! Great job!  :ph34r:

Been watching since the ncix unboxing days. Miss the "unboxing" but seeing the progression of your format has show me a lot of how to approach and progress in the industry. Would like to see more casual vlogs, i think it would show myself and many viewers the "dirty" side of how you have built Linus Media Group and transitioned the company from a small startup to a more formalized small business.

PS. In Vancouver for a 4 month Co-op term (living in Burnaby). would love to see some kind of viewer meet-up in the next couple of months :)

congrats linus! i remember the first vid i watched of you the sennheiser hd 800 review. I hope you have a great future!

You guys have always been my go to source for anything tech related!  Thanks for helping me make great tech decisions  :D

Dookieballz

Congratulations on the 1 million subs linus! I randomly stumbled upon your videos when i had wanted to learn a bit more about tech in general, needed to get familiar with the terms, and had stuff to learn. I don't remember which video i had watched first, but that's because once i started watching them, i had went through the entire "As Fast As Possible" playlist. :)

Well, I discovered LinusTechTips when building my new PC, actually really recently when compared to some other people on here, and since then I just subscribed the channel and started to watch every video there, from the most recent to the oldest ones.

Thank you Linus, and of course the rest of the crew, for making me laugh!

Congratulations LinusTechTips team! Its always great to see channels rise beyond that incredible 1 million sub mark, and never before have i seen such generosity to the viewers, that pc (Man i want it xD) you guys are giving away is a show of how much you appreciate the fan-base of this channel. So again, congrats, and enjoy the rest of your Youtube careers! Also, thankyou for asking, my favorite food is donuts xD

Just received my 'Better than Useless' shirt, love it  :P

/\  _   /\

=( ಠ__ಠ )=

)         ( 

your guys videos got me into wanting to find out more about how computers work and the newest tech and wanting to build my own rig :3, thank you linus tech tips <3 

I remember back when linus was still with ncix tech tips and I've followed him on each channel since I've had a youtube account. THANKS FOR THE GREAT CONTENT!!!

MOAR COARS: 5GHz "Confirmed" Black Edition™ The Build
AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount