1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found your YouTube account when I was bored and in need of upgrading my PC, and since then I became a fan and a subscriber due to the humor in your reviews and the instructive How to Build guides. You are the best Linus! Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers, and I hope you the best of luck! Thanks for everything and keep doing what you do best! 

I first discovered linustechtips when i went to youtube to see some product reviews. Then I saw Linus's channel, then i give it a shot. BOOM! Linustechtips becomes my go to guy when it comes to technology updates and stuff :)))

Yay, You learn us a lot of things about IT ! 

Thank you ! :) 

GPU : R9 290 Proc : AMD Phenom II X4 955 (3.6 Ghz) Mobo : ASrock 970 extreme 3 PSU : corsair GS 700 HDD : 1250Go SSD : vertex 4 128 Go Case : Fractal Design Define S RAM : 8Go Fan : CM Hyper 212 evo Headset : Steelseries Siberia V2  Mouse : Roccat Savu Keyboard : CMstorm quickfire TK Screen : LG flatron E2240s + Acer Predator 144Hz/Freesync

Awesome!

Colours!!!!!!!

Favourite channel on youtube by far, whenever i need PC tips, or just entertainment, Linus and the team has it all!
Thanks for all the hard work guys!

i was searching YouTube on how to build a PC, when i suddenly came across your videos and their amazing quality. Now i have my very own pc that i can proudly say it will not crash,lag or possibly catch of fire. and for that i thank you and your team :D

Aweson, more than 1,000,000 subcriber, i have subcrib when you had only 200,000 subcriber it i awesome

Found your guys's channel via a 'related channel' thing in youtube, when I clicked on an /r/pcmr link a number of months back. I kept up with the vids by keeping a tab open and refreshing more than a few times per day. What struck me about your vids was how laid-back-and-nonchalant-but-still-professional-and-serious your vids were. While I like some of the vids to be longer, I know that it takes a lot of work and planning to get it that length, and will accept whatever you give me/us.

I don't think there needs to be more unboxing vids, imo. What is there to say and show that can't be said with a couple seconds of b-roll (I think that's the name for it) with voice over, like you did in the "HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset" vid. That's all I'd like to see, and would rather effort be put into other vids/reviews instead.

You guys are my fav tech channel with your constant stream of updates and the down-to-earth that you have. Keep it up, and hope to be posting in another thread in a year or so about 2,000,000 subs.

Ensure a job for life: https://github.com/Droogans/unmaintainable-code

Actual comment I found in legacy code: // WARNING! SQL injection here!

Thanks for all the content you've created! I found Linus Tech Tips whilst researching components for my own system a few years ago!

I've been watching videos since I bought a 980X and found out how to overclock it using this video.

I still have the 980X 4 years later. :)

Gigabyte X58 UD7. Core i7 980X. Radeon HD7950. 12GB Corsair memory. OCZ Vertex 2.

I was trying to look through my youtube history to see if that'd help me remember how I found Linus Tech Tips or Tech Quickie. It didn't help, but I seem to remember stumbling on Linus a few times doing some research for system build assistance I was offering a friend of mine. Even if I can't remember the videos I remember liking the way you talk and your attitude towards the gear. It really felt as if you were an enthusiast of the build and the hardware and not as much of specific brands. Come to think of it, I think my first "Linus-encounter" was trying to figure out how much of a radiator I could fit inside a 550D Obsidian from Corsair and why. 

You've been mentioning Audible so much, but having a monthly subscription already, how then can I support Linus@Audible? I really want to. Just recently I've been having issues with the cord on my old Steelseries headset, having to place the cord just right to have sound in my left ear cup... and then just as it was getting intolerable, the HyperX Cloud review rolls in. Purchased!

In regards to style, I just like the overall style of your reviews, explanations etc. The Linus attitude, and the way they are filmed makes it feel like a good friend giving honest advice (so plz don't tell me to sell my liver, I'd probably do it).

Wishes for future reviews: If anything, then flat screen TV's. Not as in Smart this or integrated that. I'd like to see reviews on mindless panels with nothing "onboard". Like a PC monitor, but a TV. I've once let my self get fooled to choose one flat screen over the other because of it's ability to upscale lower res signals to HD. It just never had to. It was forever a slave to my PC, Console and HD set top box. 

I was happy with my life. I had my 60fps rig, my 24" screen and was enjoying it! Up until life brought me to Australia as a financial immigrant and now i play my world of tanks on a dead hp laptop with a fan super-glued under it at 17 fps and 340 ping. I guess the old cliche "you don't know what you have until you lose it" is true.

Thank you Linus Tech Tips for being my oasis of technology in my hard times and helping me dream, think, question, decide, and see things that i would never have the oppurtunity to see.

Keep up the great work. Congrats!! Greetings from down under :)

Congrats on the 1KK! I hope you contniue to make this awesome quality videos, been watching since the early NCIX days.

ERROR: Printer out of white ink!

Gaming Rig

Hello Linus Media group!!!!

I discovered your channel when I was thinking about building a new PC, and I needed some assistance, and your videos were just perfect. 

I told all my friends about your channel. I really love your reviews and keep it up. 

Next Target: Colonize Neptune

Favorite food: oreo cookie vanilla icecream with caramel and a huge spoon of peanut butter on it.

Congratz and thanks for all the entertaining stuff you guys make!

Nice giveaway.
Love how ur Company have evolved from being a Company that provides good content to extremely good content, keep it up!

hihihi,

I think the first video I saw was the AMD v NVIDIA 
fave has to be water cooling builds
i5k for gaming and generally use

now i'd be creative but potato.

Hi Linus Media Group!

I found you a few months ago whilst researching spec for a new PC, which I have now bought. In the end though, I got thoroughly distracted from my research by watching way too many of your video's and ended up subscribing. It is obvious you have a passion for what you do, and that just makes me want to keep on watching :)

Keep up the good work. Cheers, Carl \m/

Whoa this is a freaking great giveaway!!! Please keep up the good work, your videos are AWESOME!!!

I LOVE PANNCAKES!

Well that is true but I want to congratulate you on 1.000.000 Subscribers and I want  to thank you for making these reviews to help me decide what to buy and what not to buy. Congratulations again and good luck in the future.

Have a nice one