1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found ltt while looking for reviews on the Antec lanboy air. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

I won! OMG I won!

OMG_Katy.gif

1240588892_julia_roberts_and_clive_owen.

Kk, just practising… Keep scrolling…

PS. Congrats guys!!!

excited-baby.gif

Congrats on 1 million! Its a great achievement :D. And I like Mountain Dew. Do something Mountain Dew related... Congrats again!

I found LinusTechTips while I was looking for help on a new build, I have been subscribed for a few month now but only went on the forum recently.

i remember discovering LTT when i wanted to learn to build a computer, and i did. thanks for everything, you guys deserve this 1 million sub milestone  :)

I can't tell you what a big inspiration you've been and what an amazing role model you are for everyone! Thanks o you I was able to build my own computer! It's funny for me to think about How i have changed how I have changed in the last 7 years. I used to always build with legos and now I'm building with computer components....and sometimes legos... Congratulations Linus and I hope you have many more successful videos to come! :D

I found you reveiwing the Ar ipad controlled drone and found your humour very entertaining. Dont ever stop doing what you do, as what you do is inspiring.

Thank you for the videos. You guys inspired me to build my own PC.

A chance to win a PC Built by Linus and the Linus Media Group! THATS AWESOME!!! Congratulations on the 1 million Subscriptions, well deserved.

CPU: i7 7820X  |  Motherboard: Asus Prime X299 Deluxe |  GPUs: ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080  |  RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz  

Storage: 2 x Samsung 960 Evo NVMe (RAID 0)  |  2 x 4 TB Seagate Barracuda  |  PSUCorsair HX1000i

CoolingCorsair H115i Pro  |  5  x Corsair ML140 RGB Fans  

Case: Corsair Graphite 780T

I found linustechtips around December of 2013. Understanding how computers work and how to build one plague me for several weeks. However, I was determined to join the pc master race. I don't remember how, but I found linustechtips and nearly 10 months later, I am a happy member of the pc master race. All hail our master, Linus.

Good work Linus and staff members,

Max

My first post:

So I've been in IT for about 4 years now and discovered Linus Tech Tips about a year ago.  I credit Linus and his team with over 35 sales since I've been subscribed to his channel!  (I'm not just saying this to have a chance at the giveaway - I mean it!) The way he and his team explains complex techy issues and ideas, breaking them down in an easy-to-understand and mostly plain-english way, really make MY job easier.  When I give my customers back their computer there's a link on their desktop to LinusTechTips Youtube channel main page.  I start up their machine when they check out, show them what I did for them and then follow that link on their desktop to the LinusTechTips main page and have them watch part of a video (if they have time) relevant to the problem they had.  I encourage them to subscribe to LinusTechTips (hopefully my customers helped make that 1 million mark!) after they've watched a couple videos, and to call me if they have any technical questions they think of as they're watching one of the videos.  My personal favorites are the "
As Fast as Possible" series and those are the ones I usually watch with my customers.  So thank you LinusTechTips team!  Thanks for making my job easier and more interactive with my customers!  It'd be a bummer to do it without you guys. 

Very Sincerely,

Jeff M. (aka Lechno the Sly)

It was the summer of 2014. I was getting into PC Gaming. I had just finished my first build. It was a simple build but it still ran plenty fast for me. During my reasearch I realized that I didnt just want to make a gaming computer. I realized how much I wanted to learn more. I watched a few NCIX Videos and found someone named Linus. It was an older video and I wondered why he didnt come on to NCIX that often. I then found Linus Tech Tips. A channel with everything I wanted. Not just the new tech, but how it works and things about it explained. With a funny and admirable host who makes you laugh every video. And now look! A million subscribers. A juicy little gold plaque to hang in the Linus Media Group office. And an amazing giveaway! Thankyou you 7 amazing people for all the laughs. Heres to many more!

Roughly six months ago I decided to build a custom PC and generally learn more about the nuts and bolts of computers. Being a person who likes tho understand the how and why of things I started searching for quality content related to all things PC. Your site definitely did not disappoint. Your video quality is both fun and professional. You don't ramble on about irrelevant nonsense. And most importantly you know content material and can explain it where literally anyone can understand. Thank you for the A grade material and pleasant personality while doing it. Due to your efforts I have become the "Computer Repair Guy" with my friends and family. Keep up the good work and thank you again.

I remember few years ago when I was ready to build a new computer I checking checking almost all your videos to select the best possible parts for my PC. This particular video, 

my  Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Z77 motherboard, this video help me alot !

thank you again linus and linus media group :D

Congratulations on 1.000.000 subs. I really like this forum and the youtube channels. It was your amazing videos that got me interested in PC world even more than I originally was. You have so many useful content on the forum and youtube and the community is really helpful if you need something. Also the videos are fun to watch.

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

I remember when i first found you guys, it was during a review of a Razer Product. You guys were very thorough and helpful. You helped me and inspired me to build my own PC. Thanks so much and good luck with your business!

I think the first video I saw was a video that YouTube had recommend, but I have no Idea what it was about. I love to watch the epic build guide videos y'all do, and would love to see some more modding like the last one y'all did. Add I must say every few month the quality of your videos really improves, can't wait to see where y'all go!

Favorite meal: Porterhouse cooked medium rare with a baked sweet potato, mac'n cheese (oven baked), and sweet tea. 

Favorite game: Megaman X