1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats on the 1 million subs. You guys put allot of work into your videos and it definitely shows. Also, POTATO

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Good job Linus tech tips group. i found your channel by looking for a mouse review. in that video you change your cloth about 4 or 5 times. after that i always download your videos. and i really he Handy Tech Under $100 videos. i hope u review more about mobile phone and something new. like earphone, headset or even about food from every country. haha congrats on 1 million subscribers. Keep up the good work team.

I remember finding this channel when I was searching for PC builds under $1500. Still haven't got one yet, but working towards it ;). Thanks for awesome detailed videos, here's to another 1 million! :D

TROLOLOLOOOO talk about technology and world dominance LOL. yeah im crazy no idea just hand me that rig :D im living in uk tho still with a personal delivery cheers 

Thanks for making me more involved in tech! I've built 4 systems for friends in the past year in part because of the information I managed to get from you and the community. I'm able to advise people better about their tech choices and I fix all the tech stuff that my friends and family have problems with. I'm moving on to more advanced stuff such as custom sleeving power cables and we'll see where we get from there.

Cheers on the past few years and cheers on the many more to come.

Great job everyone at LTT and cheers to the community!

Steven

I found LTT when I was searching for some unboxing/tech videos a few years ago. I enjoy all of the videos so I couldn't choose a favourite. I'd really like to see a Corsair K70 unboxing/review. Congrats on the 1 million subs, guys :)

Found Linus while researching for a new pc case. Ended up buying the case based on his review. Like lots of people, I use Linus for learning and researching of a new pc part. Hes my go to guy.

You did it! I found you guys back when you were doing WAN out of your garage, through a "best tech youtubers" thread somewhere. Thanks for all of the videos!

I foun Linus Tech Tips looking for comparisons between the Zalman Z11 plus and the Z11 plus HF1. I still don't really know the differences between the two, but it doesn't really matter. I just feel like I seriously benefitted from starting to watch Linus's videos. Thanks so much

i discover your channel about 2 year ago, because i was loking how to build a computer and i find your videos after that moment i fell in love, i would love to have a system build by you guys.

i would like to see a review of alien ware system, especially the cases that they make 

Thanks very much for ALL of the great content in which you supply us with! I really appreciate all of the helpful guides and tutorials as well as other fun reviews and videos you guys post, It has guided me to build myself a great computer which I am very happy with. Without you guys I may not have a Gaming PC or be as obsessed over my PC as I am now.

Thank you very much for everything, Keep up the GREAT work!

Thanks so much for all the content, I remember the first video I saw of linus on youtube when he made a tutorial about installing an SSD in a PC, I thought "What the hell is this guy doing?!" because he was using velcro to install ii. Classic linus!! My favorite series are the ultimate gaming/cooling build guides.

Congrats! Wish I had found this site before I built my first PC back in 2012. (It turned out fine but definitely could have been better.) I've learned a lot since then and had fun doing it, so thank you and keep up the good work.

I found LinusTechTips from your $6000 overkill gaming PC and instantly found your channel entertaining and binge watched about 500 of your videos over the next few months. It allowed me to learn more about computers than I have over my entire life and I am truly grateful. As for my favorite series, just the regular LTT content really.

Great job, on the 1 million :) I found Linus Tech Tips when looking for a review on EVGA's Geforce 650 ti Boost. I can't really say what kind of your videos are my favorites, due to all of them being so well done.

thanks for the videos mate, if it wasn't for your videos i might have a crackerjack box gpu instead of the beast machine i have now.

i was searching for keyboard review and headset review.

when i found out you also do build guides, that is when i subscribe to the channel.

Good job team Linus.  

I love your videos about modern products that matter (such as the Surface and Windows on the M8)! The first video I watched was about the Razer Deathadder 2013 back when that was really the first "gaming" peripheral I bought. Since then, I've built my own computer, bought a G502, and bought a Ducky Shine 3 (although I wish I would've waited for the RGB k70!). I watch your new videos daily while I eat my breakfast! Keep up the awesome work!

I found Linus Tech Tips when I started learning how to build a Gaming Pc and now that i have built my pc, my friends are jealous of my pc. So it was a double win :)

Hi this is my entry to the 1 Million dollar subscriber giveaway I found you when I was looking for a ssd for my laptop. I would like the "signed and designed" Gaming PC if I am selected. I like you monitor reviews  :D 

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Honestly guy. You guys deserve all your success! I really appreciate all your knowledge, help, and entertainment!

I would really want to the custom built gaming PC. My crappy laptop is dying off and I can't afford a new one right now. I would like to start streaming/starting off on youtube and this would really help me out.

To answer your questions:

1. How you found Linus Tech Tips?

I was looking at videos to fix my laptop and then I found you NCIX series Of TechTips, then I started viewing through the suggestions list and I found a video from "LinusTechTips". I originally thought it was part of NCIX, but then I figured out it was it's own entity. I enjoyed the channel, then I started following you!

2. Your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips?

I like all of it. I just find it interesting. If I had to pick one, then definitely going for the WAN show, tech quickie, and Tech for Less then $100.

3. What product you would like to see us review in the future?

Not necessaryly a product, but a concept. Stripping pre-built machines by part and looking at the value of pre-built machines. Kind of pre-build vs custom build pc

4. Favourite Food?

It doesn't really matter. If you talk about fast food, then a place in UT called Crown Burger. I used to live there for college and would treat myself every once in a while to a crown burger, onion rings, and a large coke. Damn, I wish I still lived there...I'm craving it now lol.

Again guys, congrats on your success. Next step? Overtake pewdiepie!!!

Thank you for the giveaway and congrats on 1 million!!!

I personally enjoy the "...as fast as possible" series. Simple and to the point. :D

If Linus stumbles upon this, he'll probably be like "Great, this is another one post wonder." Anyway, your channel is amazing and I think you guys do a fantastic job at what you do. I found Linus Tech Tips through an internet friend who linked me to your videos that explained anything I (at that time) didn't know anything about. Your videos not only provide us with information about products or technology in general, but they are also entertaining at the same time. Most of us can not afford to buy this stuff, so you guys getting to review almost everything and provide thorough detail makes your channel what it is. My favorite food is pizza.. yeah. 

So thanks for doing what you guys do. Your channel is awesome.