1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations on the sub milestone! Your videos are always entertaining and educational. You definitely deserve it!

Congratulations on 1 Million! I found you while looking for a new mechanical keyboard. Good luck in the years to come!

Wouldn't mind either the Surface or the desktop.  I don't post nearly enough for the laptop, but good luck for all those more active on the site!

Thanks for the great quality videos and the giveaways!

I will take whatever I can get, my computer right now is kinda lame... It would be amazing to get a nice new Gaming computer. Thanks so much!

I've been an avid fan of this channel since I first started looking into building a PC back in mid 2012 and your videos served and continue to serve as an invaluable resource and source of entertainment for me. Congrats on this amazing milestone. It's been a pleasure watching you guys grow over the past few years and I look forward to seeing where you go from here. Viva la LinusTechTips!

I've come across LinusTechTips on YouTube when i was getting into building my own personal build. The information given in these video's is great, and I believe I've made the best choices for parts that fit within my budget, all thanks to LinusTechTips.

The video's expire me as well to get more into PC building and I hope I will be able to build an even better PC in the next 5-10 years.

Gratz on the 1million subscribes ofc, and I'll be there when you hit 2 million subs.

Awesome giveaway! Really want to see a review of the moto 360. I know that when you guys do a review you always speak your minds...no BS! =)

Good luck to everyone !  ;) Watching Linus from 2012  B)  you're awesome!! Keep it up, waiting for 2m subscribers!!!  :P  :P  :P

It's great to see your channel going well. I'm watching your videos for almost 3 years - started with Sennheiser HD 800 unboxing (I was looking for some headphones review - in the end I've bought Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro). After that, my interest in PC equipment and tech has grown and now I'm watching every WAN show and every video you guys upload. Well deserved 1 million subs. Greetings from Poland :)

If I got drawn by lots and you're reading this comment: I have no need in participating in your giveaway. Recently, I built my new PC - so save the prize for someone else. This comment is just a part of appreciation of your work. Cheers.

Linus, NCIX and Tech Tips Media Group. I have followed every single tutorial, PSA and product reviews to help with purchases on many computer related items and I would like to congratulate you guys on a million subscriptions and I hope that you continue to succeed to gain more subscribers and to keep Linus Tech Tips alive!

You guys really helped me learn a lot of things , and i am really gratefull, keep up the good work !!!

Hey Linus! I am really happy that you got 1 Mill! Congratulations!!

I just want you to know that I really appreciate all that you have done in the past few years and for being the voice of reason that I can point to when settling heated hardware debates :D Oh, by the the way, based on your recommendations and tips I outfitted our entire office with brand new PC and everyone is really happy for it! So in that regard, keep making awesome vids and enjoy your community for they are love and they are life! (Sorry couldn't help it :D)

I dont remember how i found the channel for the first time, the only thing i knew is that I could not stop watching your videos it didn't matter what they were about, i watched. My favorite type of video is the vlog-teaching type, kind of what you did with the Xeon E5-2697 v2 in edzel's rig

Congratulations! :D

I heard some good stuffs about LinusTechTips several times before I actually searched the youtube channel and started watching it. I thought it's about some normal reviews or something, turns out the quality of the contents are actually pretty good and you got a new subscriber!

I'd like to see more reviews about popular and/or latest PC components.

Congratulations on the 1 mil subscriber again~

Thanks for all the great reviews, unboxing videos and the endless hours of fun you guys provide!
I watch your videos every day and even more(..?) in the difficult times of choosing computer components!  :D

Hey Linus! I started watching your videos as an enthusiast that has a lot to learn and i really like the "as fast as possible" videos that you make, because you explain all the things that every gamer or generally pc enthusiast wanna know about, and you do it in very simple words. When i first saw your videos i was really jubilant about the way you explain things.. I was telling all my friends to check you out but they didnt get as excited as i am. I love your humour and your jokes and i would love to meet you in person sometime ( my birthday is on january 31st and i live in greece ,just saying :D ).

Ps i love you dude, no homo!

The first time  i saw linustechtips was when i was first getting interested in computers. The channel helped my learn more about them and eventually lead me to build one. I really hope I win.

Ok so we can post whatever we want?

I'll post this:

HEEEEELP!!!!!!!

Please test this. People try to help but sadly they do not know the science behind evaporation, so I'm not really getting what I would like to know.

Would be extremely awesome (and unlikely?) if this would get tested.

Anyway, here's the link: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/214883-water-to-water-cooling/

Watched these videos for info on computer parts and other tech and I won a phone in the process. Thank you LinusTechTips! :D

Also don't leave me out of the giveaway just because I already won something!

Congratz on 1M subs! After seeing your video and giveaway, I felt compelled to sign up for an account here and join in on the fun!

I found linustechtips while searching for videos on building a gaming pc on youtube. I've found your videos to have been extremely helpful in helping me learn more about computer tech. Keep up the good work!!

Thanks for the videos and the knowledge that you guys provide us through these videos!!Keep up the good work!(and ofc thanks for the giveaways!!! :D)

Sure I created this just to be entered to win, but hey. On the plus side, I am currently working on my new gaming PC and Linus has helped me a lot. Thanks man! I love your human element in a tech show.  :D