1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found linustechtips when I looked up how to build a PC,I like unboxings, would love to see them come back. Review more headphones. Ma favorite food is chocolate cake. the best cartoon character is scooby doo without a doubt.

I found out about Linus Tech Tips just through youtube recommendations and top videos when looking up tech videos.

Heres to a million and hopefully a million more  :)

Great Job Linus Media Group! Keep up all the hard work!

i found Linus Tech Tips on my toasted piece bread on my brakefast on 2012, oh what a special day it was.

I first found the channel when I was looking into building my first computer and I've been hooked ever sense. Congratulations on one million subscribers! keep up the great work guys.

Thanks for all your hard work, Linus and crew.  Love seeing your videos pop up on my feed, definitely the highlight of my day :)

Linus and team, congrats on one million! I have no idea how I found the channel, but I'm glad I did. You're honestly my favourite YouTube channels. Good luck on the next million!

I found Linus Tech tips whilst googling about gaming laptops and I enjoyed the style of the video and from then on I subscribed and watched all the new and also old content. Hope I win!

Built my first pc thanks to Linus and team. Happy to be a new part of the community

Love this show found it on some review website and watching ever since, always helps me choose products that represent the real deal! Great job on 1 million subs!!! :3

Linus-

First, congrats on 1 MILLION SUBS!!! You deserve it more than any YouTuber I know.

Please prepare for (to me nostalgia) some cheesy stuff. Im going to be honest, I haven't been a member of the forums long. In fact, I have never posted before. I am more part of your YouTube community. Anyway, when I saw that you were giving away that PC, I thought I died and went to heaven. I am a 13 year old, with a VERY high interest in technology and programming. I have already developed 6 Android apps, but this was using a school computer... I want to build my first PC SOOO bad... I just want to have my own. This opportunity is more than I could ever ask for... I am getting my hopes very high for something not very likely, but it makes me feel really good knowing I have a chance. When I read that the giveaway was chosen randomly, I was a bit upset, but I knew it only made sense. If I win that gaming rig... I will hunt down your phone number and say thank you 100 times, and even that would not show how grateful I really am... Please consider me as a possible winner of the gaming rig. Thank you so much for giving me something to get excited about. I love your build guid videos. When I first found your channel, I was jus looking up some stuff about hard drives... I clicked on your channel. Next thing I knew, it was 1 AM... Then 2... Then 3... And then 5... I couldn't stop. I had to go to school, and I did terrible. I did not do terrible because I was tired, I did terrible because I was still comprehending all of the things that I had just learned... And it was that day that I realized... Sleep is for noobs. No, really, it was that day that I realized... I want to build a PC!!!!

Congrats!

Arc Midi R2 | ASUS M5A97r2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | EVGA GTX 780 FTW Edition | Corsair Vengeance 8gb | Corsair RM650w Gold | H100i Cooler | 128gb Samsung SSD | 2tb Seagate Barracuda | 3tb Seagate External

Peripherals: 23" Samsung SyncMaster2333 | Acer 27" 1080p | Corsair Vengenance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Logitech G602 | Razer Megalodon Headset | Vespula Gaming Pad

i found linustechtips when i was searching for computer parts 4 years ago but never got to actually building my computer until this summer. For a while i was watching every video you posted and learned so much about all the computer parts. Congrats on the one million subscribers you definitely deserve it.

Hi there Linus, I've been fallowing your channel ever since it started, really loved the depth of how you've reviewed every products.

Your videos really help me out to know what to buy for my pc and even made me learn how to build my pc on my own.

And my favorite video was your tour video. Video I'd like to see you talk about hmm  would be about gtx 980 when it will come out even thou it is inevitable ahah. 
http://youtu.be/_EMhR6cUN8Y?list=UUXuqSBlHAE6Xw-yeJA0Tunw

I found liuns tech tips when i was just looking around on youtube and kept on wacting the videos

and for randomness my real life name is actualy linus.

Hello Linus team and congrats! I have been a subscriber for a few years now, and just now made an account. I have loved your videos, and I still do. You guys just have a feeling that other tech reviews don't have. I hope that I can become a thriving community member, you guys are such an inspiration!

Thanks for making videos, Linus! I always enjoy sitting down, relaxing, and watching one of your reviews of a product or another video that you made. Your reviews have helped me on my purchases of a few products. Thanks for everything, hope you get another million subscribers soon!

I'm just getting into building computers but I learned about your channel from the overlock video for the Pentium G3258. I'm putting that processor in my first build and hopefully will overclock it to something crazy. Thank you!

Keep up the good work Linus! And I'll keep watching everyday :)  

more giveaway, yay!

I'm liking those one take vlog style videos back on the linustechtips channel, like the classic unboxing swiftech cpu block and diy entertainment center cooling, brings back memories. Plz do more of those videos 

LLT is trully one of the bes tech forum right now. I just can't say how much information I have found in here, and how contents created by LLT has changed my life. Thank you Linus Media Group.

Congrats Linus & The Tech Tip Group! Found you through NCIX. Good job guys!  :D