1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I LOVE YOU LINUS BY THE WAY GTX 970 TWIN FROZR, YEAH WOOH GIVEAWAYS

That gaming specs thou. Who ever wins must be lucky, I hope it's me. You guys should live stream you building then playing pcs. And I would like to see some more gameplay with the pcs your displaying. :D

Linus I found your channel just by looking for a PC rig and facts on stuff about computers and reviews and that is how I found you! I have stayed subscribed to your YouTube channel because you helped me through your videos and I appreciate the help:3 And if I am to be chosen I would take the custom PC or the Surface Pro 3! If you do choose me this will be the first give away I will have ever own. BIA:3

no idea how i found this channel around 6 months ago, but ive learned so much

and now im only one of 3 poeple that knows how to build a computer

I came across Linus and his tech tips a couple years ago while I researching my very first computer build.  I knew nothing and had no help. I was a complete computer newb. My most reliable source of information? Linus Tech Tips and associated channels.  The information provided was vital in helping me piece together the PC I'm typing on now.  That information helped me right up until the moment of truth when it was all put together, in the case, side panel still off of course, and I pressed that power button.  I heard the surge of power and the fans turn on...screen flickers to life...1 beep..long pause....second beep and I'm hooked.  I love building computers.  Researching everything, narrowing it down, coming to the final decision and finally building it and watching your creation live.  I've built 5 computers since that first one, none for me unfortunately, but I loved every minute of it. The vast amount of knowledge I've gained by watching your videos is invaluable.  With that said, thank you Linus and crew.  Your time and effort that went into spreading knowledge is greatly appreciated. Again, thank you Linus and crew.  

Fx-6300 @4.4Ghz  -  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  -  Sapphire Dual-X R9 280 @1100/1325mhz  -  16Gb of GSkill Sniper Series Ram @1866mhz  -  EVGA SuperNova G2 750w Psu

I actually have no idea how i got to watch your first video, i think it was a long time ago when I built my first DIY build and I wanted to make sure I was buying the right components and that I don´t break anything. I remember suscribing to both of your´s channels (ncix and linus tt) at the very beginning and was actually the first tech channel I suscribed to, if I recall correctly even the first channel i suscribed at all, and then came elric phares at motherboards.org back then, I think both of you have and had the best tech channels i´ve ever seen, anyway I really appreciate your dedication and research in every video where you always knew what you were talking about and without the tech quickie channel even back then you gave us a lesson in every video about every brand new technology that came along a graphics card or cpu or whatever. Before watching your videos I would have bought a graphics card for its memory buffer, before that I knew nothing about computer hardware and now I´m very informed about it, it´s funny you made us even watch mouse pad umboxings crazy thing the content didn´t matter at one point, it was just fun if it was your video, thanks for all! 

I am completely inspired by what you have do with Linus Tech Tips. I have only started watching recently, but as a new college freshman in the computing field, it is awesome to see someone doing what I want to do. Exploring entrepreneurship and seeing you succeed is great inspiration. Plus, I really just like the way you guys put together your videos! Awesome content and awesome company. Thanks for the giveaway! 

Like many, I found LinusTechTips browsing Youtube. Jumping from one video to another and looking for different tech reviews I stumbled upon your channel. Since then, LinusTechTips channel has been my first choice whenever I needed to find a review on some hardware, or just find out more about new technologies out there. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to your viewers. My sincere congratulations on your 1 million viewers. Stay positive and techie.

I like the WAN shows. I like getting updates about technology. The chemistry between the two hosts also is pleasant to watch. Funny at times. Thanks for the videos.

I found Linus when I started getting into building computers in 2012. Since then, I've been a dedicated follower!

I've been watching all the tech videos since 4 years ago. It has really helped me in making my decisions with what to use for my build. Please keep it up.

Much gratitude, very thanks, such Linus, wow.

Hi Linus, I'm from Vancouver and I am quite a techie myself so It isn't that hard to find out who you are :P. My favorite series would have to be video card reviews. Those videos help me a ton cause I buy GPU's every 2-3 years. You guys give the most precise information about what I need and also give me all the answers I need without having to going to the store. Great job on the 1MIL Subscribers and keep up the good work!

I used to watch crappy tv. Not anymore, you guys are awesome. I have been following for some years, I'm glad you made it. *Tears almost coming from eyes*

I first found linus tech tips when i was building my first gaming computer. You showed me how to build one and what parts are good with what (I dont know anything about computers that day)

Because of your videos, I learned a lot of things 

Thank you so much

I really like linus's videos, and his jokes...well...most of them at least. My favourite type of videos from linus would be unboxings, And rants!

I really love LinusTechTips and it's community. I originally found you guys while looking through few beginner's "how to build a pc" guides, and was very impressed (I ultimately used one to help a buddy put together a gaming rig). I especially love the nerdier tech coverage you guys have, including motherboards, graphics cards, benchmarks, techquickie and so on. The knowledge I've learned from your videos has largely influenced how I view myself as a hardware and tech enthusiast. And while it may not be my interest, I still appreciate the high quality effort that's put into the more consumer friendly reviews. Congrats to everyone on a million subscribers, and a million more to come.

I found LinusTechTips when my friend referred me to your channel on some of the coolest pc builds. I appreciate all of the work you put into your videos and in the end it gives people like me who just started building the knowledge that I/they lack. Custom Pc

Awesome job guys! Thanks for all the information on PC building. You are helping a lot of people and it is obviously appreciated within the community :)

You all have really made more knowledgable in technology and I thank you so much for that. I know what you and your whole do is hard work, but you are guys definitely the best people for the job. Thanks so much for everything. Best of wishes in your future!

Awesome work Linus, like most people I had found your channel by looking for a PC build guide. I have learnt many things from you and your team and hope you can do the same for many other people in your own unique and entertaining way.

<3 you guys! Out of all the youtube channels i subscribe to, you guys are the only one that i have continuously return to watch.

My favorite video is the giant water-cooling project! It doesn't exist yet but I know it will be good.