1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Well, first of all I'd like to thank you for being such an amazing group of people, It's been less than two years since I've started watching your videos and I wished I would have found you sooner, I love the way you do all your videos, especially all them fast as possibles and the WAN show, kepp up the great work and congratulations! :D

I don't know what to write

I will admit -- confirmed by an easy glance at my post count -- that I am a lurker on the forums here.  A regular watcher on YouTube, but a lurker on the forums.  I would be hard pressed to say that I exemplify anything regarding the forums because... well... I haven't really given much back to the community in a way at all, let alone in ways that exemplify it.

But that is not to say that LTT hasn't become a welcome passtime and wealth of consideration for me.

I, like so many on here, am a computer nerd.  It's my passtime, my passion, and for the last two and a half years and foreseeable future, my career.  I work in IT Support, and find myself immersed in technology constantly.  I have questions asked by people of all levels of technical ability (from the most technophobic to colleagues in my department) and often talk shop with the latter of the two.  

I started watching Linus Tech Tips because they provided the most informative unboxings and reviews I could really find that were approachable.  Specifically, I found Linus while looking for reviews of the Silverstone Foretress FT-03MINI, which for being such an awesome case really never got as much press as it should.  It's a shame that they're becoming more scarce.  I'm tempted even to pick one up for an HTPC before they vanish entirely.  I digress.

What I've stayed around to watch Linus Tech Tips for, however, isn't as much information to an end, but rather information for the sake of knowing.  Knowing what's going on, where technology and hardware stand through reviews, solid benchmarking, banter on the WAN show -- all of it -- is incredibly useful.  It's something that I enjoy knowing about, is useful for me personally and professionally, and I can say without hesitation that when it comes to 'technology digests' in any form, I'm honestly at a loss for a better place than here.

I will often find myself paraphrasing videos here that I've watched because, frankly, even though I know 98% of what is being said before it's said, I couldn't say it better myself and without fail, the explanations given here carry through to the real world with remarkable clarity.  When asked by my supervisor how I stay current with the constant churn of hardware today, the first thing I suggested was to just watch whatever videos LinusTechTips puts out -- followed closely with a suggestion to read AnandTech.

I know I'm not alone in these suggestions.  To LMG and everyone associated, and perhaps much to Linus' joy, I think it's safe to say all of you, and the work that you do, is fully deserving of being mentioned right next to the greatness of Anand and the empire he built.  Your ship has come in, and it's been an absolute joy to watch it happen over the past few years that I've been lurking.  Congratulations, and carry on.  I'll be watching till the day the videos stop coming; with any luck, they'll keep going even after the release of Half-Life 3... which is to say forever, if not a very, very, very long time.

I haven't been a member long. I haven't watched all your videos. But I really appreciate the regular chance to learn more about different products. So thank you for making videos that mean getting home after college and looking forward to a relaxing 5 min tech talk. Well done for being one of the top places i go to find out more about what is happening in the tech community. :)

Thank you Linus!  I've bought a lot of stuff after seeing your reviews and I have to say they are spot on.  Keep it going and I'll be supporting you all the way!

I do not remeber what was the first video I saw with you guys. But I believe that you guys are the best and you have helped me out a lot with computer decisions and you have given me lots of knowledge for tech! Keep up the good work and I wish you guys good luck in the future!

This giveaway is a good reason for me to finally make a forum account :) Hello everybody!

tumblr_ly46yaRF3C1r09kqm.gif

Let the #hype begin!

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

Hey Linus, YOU are the best tech guy ive ever seen, and seem very kind at heart.

My fav series was you building cutom pc's from scratch.

I loved your ORIGINAL INTRO!

Your simple the best man.

What i want to win is the custom built pc by you!!!!!!

Hope i win!

Thanks Linus!!!!

Founded Linus through NCIX i think. It was when i was comparing products and to see different perspective alongside with features. (I'm lazy to read features directly from manufacturer website that way). Linus helped me get a deeper insight of products and up to date products in a sense. I love to see motherboard and graphics card unboxing and overview as it is really indept with features to compare to previous generation and such!

CPU: Intel i5-6500 @ 3.6ghz | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-B150M D3H | RAM: Avexir Core Series 8GB (2x4GB) | Gfx: Zotac GTX970 Amp! Omega | Chasis: Phanteks Evolv ATX  | PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 620W | SSD: Samsung Evo 850 250GB | HDD: WD 320GB |
CPU Cooler: ID-Cooling Frostflow 240l | 
FANS: Corsair SP120 rear exhaust | Keyboard: Ducky Shine DK9008S | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M60 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit

congrats on one million subs!

I've been watching your videos for over a year now and i'm always waiting for a new one! i think you guys are doing a great job and i'm looking forward for even better.

ps

i wanna see the finished whole room water cooling system!

Thank you Linus Media Group, you have been such a big help for me trying to learn a lot about gaming, you've inspired me to build my own gaming computer with all the knowledge i have acquired form you! Thanks for everything you have done  :)

I for one absolutely love the quality and depth of the videos. The videos aren't just an expose on the products like many other places, you guys actually go through the hassle of using the product for a week and telling us about what you think about the product after that week of using it and getting to know all of its downfalls.

I followed linustechtips before linus media group was made. I have to say you guys are awesome and keep up the good work

I remember back in 2011, I used to come back from school, unpack and the first thing i did was open up my laptop and look at PC stuff, i fondly remember Elric's videos as well as yours being my first two choices :) The progress this channel has made is stunning, great job!

Yoooooooooooo

That's straight up cool. Best tech tip videos in YouTube and the most dependable. Love how it's formal yet casual at the same time. It's the perfect match. Been watching since the beginning days and it's always been fun.

I have been a fan of linus tech tips for a long time but never took the time to make an account. anyway thank you so much for all the great content you guys make.

This is the best giveaway: "Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew" !!!!!! ^_^

I started watching linustechtips 2 years ago when a friend recommended that I watch the videos to learn how to build a computer. I love the tutorial videos because they bring what would otherwise be an extremely exclusive group to the common person. So thanks so much Linus & Crew for the countless hours you put in to bring such knowledge to rest of us.

While I am 100% sure I won't win anything the Custom Gaming Pc would probably make my life, if not just to have a case "graffitied" by Linus+Crew.

That aside I would like to thank you one more time, and encourage you to keep up the fun/informative/new/awesome work!

Weird that I first found LinusTechTips from a Razer Ouroboros video :P You were the ones who got me interested in tech and gave me the confidence to build my own computer! Love you guys! :)

AMD FX-6300 @ Stock, MSI 970a-G46 Motherboard, Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB 1600Mhz, HIS Radeon Hd 7870 Ghz Edition @ 1100/1350, WD Caviar Blue 1tb, Corsair CX600, NZXT Source 220, and a Benq 21.5 Inch Monitor.

I think the fact that the NCIX forum is now super quiet and LTT forum is the go to spot shows how successful your business has been.

Supporter since the first video I watched (Acer Aspire One video on NCIXcom =P )