1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank you Linus Media group for supplying the YouTube community with amazing, informative and even humorous content! I wish I could buy out all of your shirts but the best I can do right now is click all of the YouTube ads. I found "Linus Tech Tips" trying to learn how to assemble a desktop computer and might I say I didn't have to watch another. Congragamalations on the 1 Million subscribers! I'm a proud contributor of the Linus Media group. Linus Tech Tips has shown me all of the cool things I could stick in a computer, peripherals and monitors as well as PC Builds. Tech Quickie has briefly but surely taught me many big questions I have like anti-aliasing, the difference in display ports, internet connection options and much more. 

Thank you Linus Media group for the unboxings, WAN Shows, PC builds, Tech Quickies, benchmarks, peripheral unboxings and producing the highest quality videos in the YouTube community. Thanks for also adding me to the Google + Circle last year! although I don't know what it really does.. Just nice to know that the producers of this gold mine of content values there viewers. It's hard to find YouTube'rs doing little gestures like that. Nice to see the group take off from NCIX to the millions of viewers and a self sustained business that has launched so quickly in such little time.

I will see you guys in the next video! Have a great day and happy editing! This picture might be a bit too big.. Sorry guys.  :mellow:

- Your proud viewer, CameronZY.post-114259-0-42895200-1410653793_thumb.

P.S. Who owns what looks like a Grey Yamaha R6?

Congratulations on your success! Your content (along with Tek Syndicate) helped me get into the world of PCs and PC related tech a couple of years ago and I just want to thank you guys. I have a much better understanding of how systems and components work because of LTT, Tech Quickie and the "As fast as possible" videos. Linus cat tips is a funny thing to watch as well.

Thank you for keeping me informed and entertained over the years and I wish you many more!

Congratulations on 1 million subscriber :). I'd love to win either the surface pro or the custom system! Good luck everyone!

LinusTechTips really deserved their 1 million subscribers and I'm proud to be one of them! I first found out about LinusTechTips when I was helping out at my dad's self owned computer shop (in Richmond, B.C.)

and I wanted to know more about computers. The first video I watched was the Samsung Series 7 Gaming Laptop Unboxing and it really captured my attention. Watching unboxing videos on Linus helped me find new 

things to explore and want to try out, new phones, computers anything that has to do with technology I wanted to try it! LinusTechTips was also the reason why I worked so hard in school to get my own gaming laptop. 

I never owned a gaming computer before and I was horrible with console controls. I was promised by my parents that if I did well enough at school that they would by me a gaming laptop. I really worked my butt off at school 

and when I had time off I would watch Linus's videos. They were entertaining and informative and I loved it. Watching their videos made me settle for an ASUS gaming laptop (after watching Linus's videos on ASUS gaming computers).

Linus is partly the reason why I have an incentive to work so hard in school and also to get more involved with technology! I really love LinusTechTips and everything that comes from it. There is never a point in any of his videos that I wouldn't laugh. The dedication to this community is unreal and I hope Linus will continue forever! 

-LINUS KEEP IT UP!  :D

Hey Linus and team! congrats on the 1,000,000. That's 17 BC place stadiums full of people who like your content. Can you even imagine if every subscriber paid as much as a lions ticket? 

Awesome give away! Before I started watching this channel I knew nothing at all about PC's, now I know about bottle necks how to set up Operating systems, what is needed to make a great/decent machine. I myself am playing on a 775 Intel socket with core 2 duo running at 1.6Ghz, AMD Radeon 6850, 3GB of DDR2. I would really like to get the gaming machine so I can play the Arma 2 copy that I bought and cannot run at a playable frame rate. I do not have the $360 to get 8GB of DDR3, AMD 8320, and the  Gigabyte AM3+ board. So I can replace the outdated socket. 

Linus Media Group has enlightened me on the bountiful world of PC gaming. Thank you!

I've been a part  of the LTT community for over a year now, since I built my own gaming rig and I must say the people here are awesome. there's always somebody to help with problems or simply to comment on your post. the videos are simply fantastic and really helpfull, I always try to watch a LTT video over any other tech channel because your channel is simply better and the community super friendly.

Congrats on 1 million subs guys, and may you get to 10 or even 100 times that amout of loyal followers!

i had no idea how to build a PC so i asked my friend about it, and he told me that your channel had everything you need to know about computers. i clicked on your channel and and could not stop watching your videos! it was seriously almost 5 am on a school night, your reviews are just something different and their is so much more excitement in your videos than other channels! my favorites are the case reviews and the cool things you show at events you guys go to. their my favs beause you always show super cool looking tech that just makes me super jealous haha. you should review electric vehicles! that would be cool and thanks linus for the content and hope your channel gets even bigger!

Whenever i think of linus i remember a funny guy with strange voice and yellow hair, that looked like someone had been urinating all over him when he was sleeping lol.

I remember one of the first video contest i ever saw from linus was GIVEAWAY! Duke Nukem Forever GTX 580 Matrix 3D Monitor 3D Vision Glasses Linus Tech Tips

Great time, i have properly seen you before, but this video i still dream of :wub:

Anyways congratz with the 1mill subs, the team and you deserves it. Please do not go big monkeys and forget who watches you guys ;)

Love from Denmark.

ps. Oh yeah i would love to be in the contest too, if it's not too late, thanks ;)

I really enjoy all of the content that Linus and the rest of the crew put out on a daily basis and am truly envious of what they get to do everyday! I am looking to build a PC this holiday season, and all of my know-how has come from this channel and other tech channels on YouTube. Keep up the good work, Linus! 

Best videos on tech ever congrats and good luck in the future.

when i found your channel you instantly become my favorite tech channel on youtube keep up the good work you deserve it

ps my favorite food i pizza :D

Linustechtips has helped me so much with research for parts that I am considered a 13 year old PC prodigy. I started PC gaming when I was 4 on a really low-end laptop. To this day I have been wanting to build my own PC every year but last year I didn't get anything for my birthday or Christmas (the year I was going to get my parts) since we had no money and they are both around the same time. My family has been struggling financially for years on end and it would mean a lot to me if I were to win a PC (even the surface, I'm gaming on a GT 610M at 720p).

I was told to check out your videos when I first got into PC gaming to see what building a PC looked like. I have been hooked ever since! Thank you for all the great videos and I cant wait too see whats next for you and your team!!

I have been following LTT for almost 4 years now and it has been splendid to see this channel grow along with the rest of the team. Keep up the good work guys!

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

I first found LTT whilst looking around info on parts for a new PC I was building. So far his channel is the only one I watch daily, keep it up.

I think the first thing I remember seeing Linus in was back in the GTX 465 days.  MSI released a special version with a copper Twin Frozer cooler that was way too expensive and they dropped the price hard on them.  He posted a video on how you could flash them to GTX 470's and I couldn't resist snagging a couple to play with.  

NCIX and Linus have been a great source of quality reviews and content over the years and I love the YouTube channel!

System 1:  AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | MSI X570 MEG UNIFY | 32GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 | Nvidia RTX 3090 FE | custom loop (3x 360mm rads, Optimus Foundation AMD CPU Block, Bitspower BP-VG3090FE, Aquacompter D5 NEXT, Radikult O11D-XL UNO) | Seasonic GX-1000 | Lian-Li PC-011 Dynamic XL (black & silver) | Windows 10 Pro x64 | 512GB Toshiba RD400 NVMe (OS) | 2x 1TB Sabrent Rocket NVMe in RAID 0 | 6.4TB ioMemory PCI-E storage | 55" LG C9 OLED

System 2:  AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2920X | MSI X399 Gaming Pro Carbon AC | 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series DDR4-3000 | AMD 5700 (flashed with 5700XT bios) | custom loop (1x 280mm rad, 1 x 120mm rad, Optimus Absolute Threadripper 3+, Heatkiller IV for reference 5700, Aquacompter D5 NEXT, Alphacool dual-bay res w/ D5 mount) | Seasonic GX-850 | Silverstone FT-02 (red/black) | Windows 10 Pro x64 | 512GB Toshiba RD400 NVMe (OS) | 2x Seagate 4TB SSHD in RAID 1 via LSI 9265-8i | 55" LG C9 OLED

Laptop:  Dell XPS 2-in-1 | 15.6" 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen | Intel Core i7-8705G | 16GB Memory | AMD Radeon RX Vega M | 256GB SSD | Windows 10 Pro x64