1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I built my first custom pc because of your guides and now i`m the happy owner of an awesome Pc  :)

Your youtube channel got me in to tech and without your youtube channel I would not have the amazing friends I have now. You have helped me through hard times in my life, but to know there is such a lovely community I can come home to is amazing. Well done on your amazing achievement and all I have to say is...

CRAPPY 80s DANCING 

80-s-dancer-o.gif

You make my floppy a hard drive

I really appreciate all the headphone and gaming mice reviews, or any review that you've made for that matter. Those videos has helped me many times to make up my mind.

I'd love to get that Gaming PC though (pssst, currently only have a Macbook  :D)

I found your channel around the time when I started working with computers, around 2 years ago. I saw it as a place where I could learn about my new found craft, Been following you ever since. Congrats on the 1 million!

Linus your videos are educational,helpful yet also very fun to watch. Congratulations on hitting 1 million subs on youtube and I wish good luck to everyone.

Congrats on 1 million and keep up the great work Linus! I think the DIY videos or videos that include Linus's personality and tech are the best.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

sounds good

Hail , Linus Sebstian !

Thanks for all your work

simply a fan from EGYPT who knew a lot about Tech from you

I hope you increase your eduactional videos

Being helpful is my reward :) that said, a desktop or a notebook can't hurt ^^

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Linus I will take this chance to thank you, When I first became interested in technology I found yo channel and since then then you have taught me so much, I would easily say that a majority of what I know I learned from you and a majority of my inspiration to learn came from watching your videos. Thank you for doing what you do.

If it wasn't for LinusTechTips, I would currently not be wearing my amazing Pebble Steel watch, I loved the review of both the pebble and pebble steel.

I think the build log videos are my favorite style, because you can see just how much work really goes into each video, and it is totally worth it.

awesomeness! - It was awesome watching you come such a long way! I remember finding you when I was looking for a new keyboard and now you have been my "goto reviewer and un-boxer" of new/old tech.

Hey Linus, thanks to your channel that you guys helped me a lot with my first ever rig in my life, please keep up the good work and bring us fun. =)

Hi Linus,

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers, you should have really got it earlier with your great informative videos, not forgetting their great quality!

Keep up the amazing work.

PCMasterRace

Good job! Congrats on 1 million subscribers, keep on making awesome content : )

:) If IP new how manny GB of Youtube Ihave watched they would not allow meo unlimitted down Load. :)

Beer

I am a very visual learner and your videos have helped me a lot over the years. Your videos are were I go to learn about all the new tech, and your "As fast as possible" series has helped me explain things to my friends and family that I had a hard time putting in words. I also value your opinions in all the reviews you do it helps me make good decisions that benefit myself and my workplace. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the continued progress you and the community will make in the future.  :) Thank you for everything.

congratulations ! I have been watching u guy for a few years, kinda new to the forum but its a good community, large and yet well refined. I would like to see weekly guests on WAN show like it used to be :)

Oh yh and i don't know if its possible but i desperately want the WAN show t-shit with josh from fractal throwing a pie in your face haha  

linus, i wanna see you in that new lambo of yours :> 

Man I'm so glad these guys hit 1 million finally. I found you guys when I searched up what G.P.U I wanted to buy my friend. I actually searched up "GTX 560 ti" due to it being talked about all over the place. I scrolled through a bunch of videos and I found you holding the GTX 560 ti and you had like 650 views. You for some reason seemed like a cool guy and someone I can trust (don't ask me why). So I clicked the video and I have been a fan ever since. I also had an old account on this forum but I don't remember the username. Honestly the first time I built a P.C was because I saw one of your Build videos and I learned solely from that video what to do (I legitimately trusted everything you said and my P.C was a great success!). I genuinely am happy you reached 1 million and congratulations.

Congratulations on the many milestones! I've only been a YouTube subscriber for only a couple of months but I've thoroughly enjoyed your content. I came looking for help building my first PC and found much more. Keep up the good works guys; you've deserved all the success. Also if I have to choose a product review it would have to be the RGB K95 keyboard from Corsair, whenever they decide to release it.

Congratulations Linus and Linus Media Group! I have been watching your videos for a 2 years now and I love the content and that you continually innovate. I also enjoy watching your videos because you build some killer systems that I hope to be able to afford one day! Keep up the fantastic work!