1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Found you guys when looking into to building a new pc, been hooked every since!  Great videos, love the amount of content you put out across all your channels, and would love to see more pc build videos =)

I really love linustechtips and techquickie, i have been watching your videos since last year and they have taught me a lot, believe me i was a complete noob but you guys have really helped me understand things a lot better.

p.s I newly subscribed because i am so lazy i can't even log into my youtube account and subscribe. I'm just the watch and go type. But this contest motivated me to subscribe ;) , not lying!  

One year ago I bought a Xonar DG audio card based on the Linus review and still works great. :D

Keep up the good work, I watch your videos daily.

Definitely by far the best reviewer/unboxer of gadgets and pc hardware on youtube. Have been subscribed since I guess almost the beginning. Keep up the good work mate!

Congrats to everyone at Linus Media Group, you guys deserve everything good that has always happened to you :)

Heard two guys in my Chemistry class yesterday discussing who they prefer, Linus or Logan from Tek Syndicate. It's crazy that so many people watch your videos and I hope you continue to grow.

Linus and team you guys have made a real difference in the way i look at tech. In fact it was you guys that got me into computers and techy stuff, i look forward to coming home from a tough day of high school and watching your videos. Keep up the great work! and congrats on 1 MILL!!! 

The Korean Pikachus everywhere congratulate you on your accomplishment. I have been following you guys since 125k and I hope you keep up the great work!

Been watching since the beginning! Congrats on 1 million subscribers and keep up the good work!

Truthfully, I remember seeing you on NCIX first then watching the P55 motherboard reviews, funny that you mention that. I also strongly remember the crazy Russian when he was in your videos, exclusively the battlefield 3 videos. Over the years, you have been my favorite Tech orientated Youtuber along with your amazing team that makes this possible, Youtube truly wouldn't be the same without the Linus media group. I hope to see another awesome 5 years of Tech!!

I truly want to thank you and the media group for all the content you have released, it means so much to all of us.

Sincerely,

Jeremiah(jeremiah9561)Youtube handle)

I feel so happy for you Linus! I hope you get another 1 million soon! You helped me so much getting started in the pc gaming world almost 2 years ago like explaining things I didn't know with Techquickie or reviewed some awesome pc parts and some amazing custom builds

Been watching LTT since 2011. 

I love Linus Media group and the channel is something truly amazing. My favorite types of videos are case reviews.

My favorite tech channel.

Good luck to everyone. I started watching linustechtips because of MKBHD, kinda. MKBHD built a computer and i wanted to build one too so i went on youtube and found linus and started watching his videos, but i knew i saw him from somewhere so i looked for other videos until i saw the WAN shows and remembered that i saw them from there

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

I found the LTT channel while I was doing research on mineral oil pc's and subscribed after an hour of watching old Linus videos. I check for videos everyday not only for the reviews and insight into new products and technology, but for the very tangible amount of enthusiasm you all bring to every single video. Thank you so much for turning a lot of bad days into good ones :)

Um, well, I honestly had no idea there was a forum page until today, but oh well, I do now :P. So, how I found LinusTechTips. Funny story actually. I lived my whole life using Apple computers and though they look pretty I was never able to do the things I wanted (gaming). I mean, I pile-drove my family iMac to the ground, I changed the password of the root user so I could get past software install restrictions and used CrossOver about a million times and then one day I just was done. I looked in the bank and believed that I had enough to get a decent gaming pc (didn't exactly know how much a custom built gaming pc would cost me). I used pcpartpicker and looked at all the ratings and stuff, and then I found Austin Evans, watched a lot of cool videos he made, but I wanted more hardware videos. So I looked and looked and eventually found LinusTechTips. And it was really cool. I started watching everything, made sure I wasn't going to miss stuff. It's especially nice because I am the only one in my friend group that talks computer hardware (my friends are more software/programming kind of people, not that I'm not, just like hardware more) and I'd be able to come home and just watch an episode and learn about something cool. So yeah, thanks.

I found this awesome community over a year ago and its amazing how big it has grown. keep making the great videos you guys and congrats! :)

Never remember how i stumble upon your channel in youtube. Maybe i'm searching a cat video with ultimate pc guide but Youtube keep showing Linus Tech Tips in recommendation area. So i just click it, discover your video content. In the first place its a bit what would i say. Naaaah there no word, but eventually i will check back your channel every time i'm typing youtube at my browser. Thanks You for the cat video Youtube. :P

I really want to thank you Linus and all of your crew for making me happy when I watch your videos every day I know tons of people have said this, but I still want to say it any way because I really mean it. You have inspired me to want to build my own gaming pc even though my mom won't let me :/, but the won't stop me for trying in the future. Congratulations on 1 mill and I hope you Chanel just keeps growing because I really hope it does

Hey Linus. My favorite food? It's boiled crawfish. I live in Cajun Louisiana. Laissez les bon temps rouler! Also, great job on the vids. You deserve every one of those millions subs.