My PC stays on the BOOT EZ DEBUG LED light and doesn't come off of it.

Go to solution Solved by eBottura,

I randomly turned the PC on and it worked! Just messed around with the cables for a bit and it randomly booted up the bios!

I just finished building my first PC. When I turned it on, the EZ DEBUG LED cycle was: CPU + BOOT, DRAM, then it powered off and on (maybe that's the issue?), CPU, DRAM, VGA (5-10 seconds), then BOOT and it stays on BOOT. Nothing comes on the screen (connected with HDMI). I can't even access the BIOS. I've tried resetting CMOS, reseating the SSD and checking if cables are properly connected. Nothing seems to work. My parts list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/THWDgB

Did u connect the cable to the gpu? And the debug lights during startup normal(I have an MSI mobo) its only if it is stuck on one then you got a problem. 

Yes, I have connected the cable to the GPU. The debug lights seem to begin normally, but after a while, it gets stuck on the BOOT led.

Just now, goatedpenguin said:

Reseat the cpu and see if the storage drive is connected securely and properly. 

and maybe try 1 stick of ram in all slots if this hasnt worked

I randomly turned the PC on and it worked! Just messed around with the cables for a bit and it randomly booted up the bios!