1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've only ever posted when i needed confirmation that a certain setup would work and for the last 2 giveaways, so i dont think i count for the JZ giveaway, however the first two i have a valid shot at.

Also, i found LTT one night before school started back up in 2012 when i was researching on how to build my first gaming PC. I wouldn't have half the knowledge of what i do today regarding technology if it wasn't for you guys. Here's to 2 million and beyond.

I found LinusTechTips from r/pcmasterrace and found their videos very helpful, entertaining, and informative.

Thank you for the countless amounts of hours with both entertainment and education. I feel truly happy for you and your team! Best of luck with the future:))

Im happy to see this channel grow, and appreciate the effort u have put into every video. I found your channel while looking for how to build a gaming pc and looking for what parts to pick ( i also like pizza , cause who doesnt) 

Well there I was a Mexican nigga just chillin' at my work half a year ago, when all of the sudden I got tired of my old Asus K55N Laptop while I was playing COD Black Ops 2 soooo slow at 1024x600 windowed mode and everything low/off, and I just remember when I started to kinda hallucinate about this beast desktop PC, with a fully modular case like the Antec Lanboy Air that Linus said before looks like legos lol, and u know where this is going, beast GPU, water cooled, etc.

Well after all that I looked at my pocket realizing I just had around $78 MXN which is something like 5 bucks hehe :P, so, amm yeah I kinda want to win this :)xD.

PS - I kinda look like Linux but a Mexican Version of him ROFL, no seriously I REALLY look like him :D

Congrats on 1 million!! I found Linus Tech Tips in 2012 and since then have built my first gaming desktop with the help of Linus' videos. I would have had no idea what components to choose or how to build a computer without the help of Linus' videos. 

I hope I win the AWESOME gaming build since I could never afford to build a pc myself. Linustechtips was somewhat of an inspiration to never give up and always do what you want to do even if it seems hopeless at first. You created a business from a dream through hard work and having a passion for what you do! Congrats on a million subs!

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social Security. 

The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's License to verify my age. 

I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at home. 

I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and come back later. 

The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt'. So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair.

She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me' and she processed my Social Security application.

When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office.

She said, 'You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability too.'

And then the fight started.....

Congrats on the million!!! :) see you at the next million!

• CPU: AMD FX-8350   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3(rev 4.0)   RAM: 8GBs of Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz   GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 660 OC DirectCU   Case: Corsair 750D   Storage: Adata 256GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU: Corsair 750w   Display(s): [ASUS VG248QE 144Hz], [ASUS VE247H]   Cooling: Corsair H100i   Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70   Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013.

I found your channel looking for a pc build and can you guys do a review of MacBook (Just to see you guys rant)

Idk! If you are Going to Read this ( SO many Damn Comments ! ) But Your Channel has Changed my Life . I just started watching your Video a Month Back and have watched more than 6 Video Per Day since then . SO, What I wanted to say is that you are like a Role Model to Me . I built my First Computer When I was 13 Year Old . I used the Manual and Basically Bought Whatever Thing I thought would be Cool . It was easier for me Because When I was 12 I rip apart my Dell Desktop to find out what was all in it . Then My second Build when I was 15 Year Old . Then I made my First Gaming PC . Epic Still can play BF4 High Settings  awesome . Now I am 17 recently in September  2014 I Build my First Water Cooled Gaming PC(With Manual) and what would I have done Without  such Videos . I never really thought People can explain Water Cooling on YouTube Before I saw your Videos . I am such a Big Fan and Now I have started Idolizing you  . I would Like to have a Company just Like you After I complete My College !!! :) Wish you Luck for the Future !!!!

5123_1_case_smithing_peeping_tom_s_bitfe

I am going to Sell it and Build a New One SO I will not Burn Money and Can Build more PC !!! I might even Work for you When I Graduate From College  . Anyway amazing Work . Congratulation On 1  Million Subscribers . :D

P.S I took  a Lot of Help From Someone And your Videos Helped Me a Lot Especially Ultimate Water Cooled Gaming PC  one !!

I first found Linus when i was searching for a review for a part I was looking to buy. Bought it because of him

xD

CASE: NZXT Phantom 410 BLACK | PSU: Corsair RM650 | MBAsus Z87-A | CPU: Intel i7 4770K @ 4.6 GHz | Cooler: Corsair Hyrdo Series H100i | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 8GB 1600MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | HDD: WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB 64MB CACHE 7200RPM

Congrats Linus and thank you for the awesome content!! Good luck everyone with the giveaway! :):D

It is my birthday tomorrow! It'd be the best present anyone could ever give me. What I think I would be more excited about if I do when is not a prize, but be given the opportunity to meet you guys because I live in Vancouver myself. Linus you seem like a really down to earth person and I would honestly like to meet you more than to win a prize! Best of luck to everyone! 

I bought a computer a year ago, to a so call "friend"... he rip me off and got me different pieces and a stuff that wasn't actually new. So I started watching tutorials on how to build my own computer and got to your channels, I learned enough to build my own computer and It's been so much better.

Thx a lot men, I live in Cancun Mex, and with the pieces been much more expensive here, It was really hard, but I learned enough to do it nevertheless.

Sorry for the english

Back when Linus was with NCIX, I was skulking through youtube, heck even google about building your own PC (or at least know which parts to buy for one). And I found one cool, dyed hair dude that was right up my alley for the needs I had at the time, from then it was history. I even made an youtube account so I could subscribe to NCIX, and not long after your own LinusTechTips. I may not comment or rate rarely but I always watch your videos.

P.S: Still use that PC I made years ago.

Guess what, chicken butt

Hope I win

How I found LTT---- I found LTT a while back but I was not subscribed. I watched a few videos and enjoyed them but then moved on. Recently I decided to look up tech videos on google, found LTT and said to myself 'Hey, I know this channel, I'm subscribing'. And that's what I did

Favourite game---- GTA V

Why I want to win---- I love LTT! AND my PC is soooo bad here's the specs:

CPU-- Intel Celeron E1200 Dual-Core 1.6GHz

GPU-- Intel G31 Express Chipset

I literally can't even play Minecraft, even with Optifine with all settings on the lowest!!

I would ADORE LInus if I won!

'Slán agus go raibh maith agat' from Ireland!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D borat-thumbs-up-jpg.jpg

By far the best channel on the internet for all tech tips and tricks! I love this channel! Thanks for all the help in the world of pc gaming and components

I'm not going to deny, I've just signed up to enter the competition and try my luck. 

But in all honesty, I've subscribed to Linus tech tips since I first became a PC enthusiast, even if I don't have the best components on the market. I respect linus' opinions regarding tech with the up most confidence. 

Anyways, if I'm ever lucky enough, I would admire the opportunity to win either of the prizes.