1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found you when I was looking at beastly pc build. Know I really like you material.

But there is a problem. Mom said to me that she won't buy me a new computer although my pc can't really work.

You're awesome Linus, thank you for doing a giveaway!

Also, I really like Tech Quickie and unboxing videos.

Wooooho! Watched your content for a while now and I'm always entertained and informed :D Thx Guys!

I found this Chanel looking for a build guide and help me to learn english, Linus you are great.

To be honest I have not used the threads as much I usually watch the videos on the you tube channel. As I posted on your latest video (e.g. this one :P) I found you guys while browsing you tube and loved the channel. To be honest its now my daily go to channel to watch something new and cool. After I watched a few episodes I went back and watched all the older videos to catch up and learn about older tech I may not have already known about.

So from me to you, Thank you for bring knowledge and entertainment to my daily journey to work :P 

Whoo!! Giveaway!! All you guys deserve it, all the hard work and time spent on this channel you guys should have 2 million subs by now. <3

That blonde hair though O_o And congratulations for 1 million subs  :D

I found Linus Tech Tips from the PC master race subreddit, and man do I love this show. Your reviews are great and reliable. Not only that, but they're entertaining.

I used to be a hardcore gaming console fan, but you guys have lead me to the light, and showed me the wonders off the PC world, and I thank all of you so much for that! 

Congrats on the 1 mill, you guys deserve it! :lol:

best of the best of the best, sir! a true professional unboxer at heart. i couldn't have breakfast without a daily video from ltt. aaaannnnd what he said: more videos about pro grade stuff like workstations, xeons, quadros firepros matroxes and the whole lot. and long live linus media group

I love your channel. You always find a way to make things interesting 

mrw I heard about the 1 million subscribers and the giveaway:

God+damn+it...thats+not+my+arm...i+found

One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.

I found Linus Tech Tips about 4 years ago back when I was in high school. I was in a vocational program for computer networking technology and I always loved seeing your videos because I was constantly trying to keep up with the newest shiz on the market.

Hi,

I've been lurking for quite some time and have really enjoyed your videos. It is great seeing you pass this milestone.

(And the computer rig sounds so legendary even if it looks like ass)

I hope you can continue giving this type of valuable advice, and helping poor morons like me find their way around the sometimes a bit overwhelming hardware and general tech jungle.

My greatest request is if you (and maybe NCIX) could somehow expand into Europe. I know its a great distance but I'm sure you could get business running over here and you have at least one supporter.

Good Luck for the next Million and keep it up

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Deutschland

:D

I found Linustechtips when searching for tips on upgrading my pc. I haven't decided on parts yet but I found techquickie a couple if days ago as I had some different content which how's other aspects of tech.

Great job guys! Keep up the good work!

LTT always helped me out whenever I needed to know something about a PC... built my first PC in 08 and my second PC 2 years ago. Forgot so much in that time and looked at LTT videos to refresh my memory. Thanks for your tireless effort on putting out great quality videos

No idea when I started watching but so glad I did!

P.s. BANANER

​Gratz Linus!

​And your whole team of course. :)

​And the community who made this one real!

​So, good luck everyone on this giveaway. :blink:

Congratulations on achieving 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!!!

I've recently discovered your channel and became instantly hooked after watching just a few of your videos, especially because of the humor that you guys implement in them! I also enjoy the WAN show and try to watch it live each week on twitch.

Hopefully we'll see another milestone within the Linus Media Group soon!

Congrats guys!  Love your work so much! 

My first Linus video I ever saw was his GTX 660Ti Battlefield 3 benchmarks all the way back in 2012!

For sure the videos I like the most are the more in depth reviews like phones, headphones, that weird electric skateboard and just stuff that he uses for a while and gives his thoughts.

My favorite food is THEM COOKIES DOE

OMG I actually found you by that ssd unboxing video!! I bought it later that month ;)

ChanelSuperFun, the build guides and the fun (not so often made) sketch videos are my favorite :)

Could be cool to see a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review, and c'mon the classic Big Mac is the favorite ;D