1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

The Surface Pro 3 would be awesome! Not that the other things wouldn't also be awesome, but I do already have a not-high-end but fairly recent gaming desktop and an aging but still functional gaming notebook, but nothing really ideal for portable productivity.

Congratulations! Keep on going! Good luck and health to you and the whole staff. Let the daily video's keep comming, it's great to spend my time on while being forced to sit at home because of my illness.

Im not gonna say that I have been here since the beginning, because I have not and I'm sorry to say that. But every day before school while eating my breakfast I always look at the youtube channel because I love technological news, and product reviews. Not only do I love news and reviews, but I love how all of the videos are daily, because all I do is watch youtube videos. I am happy to see the channel grow so much from when I joined, and I really hope to see where it goes in the future. Good luck to everybody in the contest, and congratulations to everybody for being here.  :)

My passion for tech started after finding your videos in 2010. 

I found ncix tech tips from researching an old product, you were the third result if I remember correctly and I had subscribed to you because it was random and kinda real in a way.Really had an awesome time viewing your videos and maybe a year or so later you switched to linus. Just loved the way you worked. In addition I would like you to understand that if you could do low end bang for your buck gpu, CPU, mobo and psu that would be amazing. ps please do more narrated stories like hot to clean your pc.

Thanks for giving me a basic insight on computer parts!  I'll keep watching and maybe someday contribute to the forums as well.

Linustechtips always gives great content on Youtube, and actually inspired me to build my first PC along with Tek Syndicate. Ever since then I watch their videos almost daily.

Here's to one million guys, you deserve it.  :)

I love the Tech Tips content, however I have to say that Fast as Possible is my favorite series. It's just cool to see complex topics covered in what seems like no time at all, and at the end of the video I always feel a little bit smarter.

I just want to say that over the past few months, I have been looking forward to waking up or coming home from school and watching one a LinusTechTips video. I may not comment on any video, but I do watch every single one that I can, and I love that you guys put so much effort into it. Thank you for doing what you do, and I hope that you continue for a while, keeping everyone happy! Good luck to everyone in the giveaway and congrats to whoever wins!

I found your youtube channel while researching parts for a new PC, but even after I was finished I found myself watching your random tech videos anyway. You all do a great job, keep it goin'!

Cool beans, thanks for all the great content Linus & the rest oft he team!

as for my fav food: Pizza. always pizza. 

I first found this channel and your NCIX videos when i got my first gaming pc. I watched every one of your videos which featured my parts and since then I take a look at almost every new video :)

This way I got interested in some awsome products which i didn't know until then

I really wish you guys the best for the future and thanks for the great work. :D

Congratulations and thanks for all the awesome video's and the forum! Keep up the good work!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

LinusTechTips is what keeps me entertained after work, working long hours in tech support is so soul crushing and it's refreshing to come home to a techtips video  :)

hey guys thanks for making every day of my life great and if you stop then i may just find you and make you do it. so i know that i am most likely not going to wind but i would be happy to win anything, mostly i would like the gaming PC though. thanks and don't stop ever.

Congrats on the million! Been watching for a few years and it's been fun watching the channel grow, look forward to watch it continue to grow. :)

Your guys channel is awesome! Congrats on 1 Million Subscribers. I would like to see you guys review the MSI H97 Guard-Pro LGA 1150 Intel H97 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard.

Hey Linus  :)

Love the videos you put out, lots of useful information put out with a positive attitude. I love the videos you do and you have helped me plan out the pc build I'm going to get soon. It's not as good as the prize build but it should run games fairly well  ;) although a free gaming PC saves me about 300 hours of work!!! which is a long time in terms of working... but in terms of gaming it's the minimum requirement to pass noob level LOL. You guys obviously put a lot of hard work into the company and I appreciate it.

I'm sure the subscribers will just keep rolling in, you'll be at 2 million in a year :D earning double ze monies!! and whoever wins the prize is a lucky dude (or dude'ess") and should be good to game for at least 3 or 4 years :D I'd like to see some videos regarding what products you recommend for PC building... what PSUs from specific manufacturers to look out for and what gaming builds you could get to suit different needs. ATM I'm wanting something to run 60fps, ultra graphics for the next 3 years, it'll cost about £1300 for that overall... to get 120/144fps will cost about £2000, and to get 4k 120/144hz would cost like £4000. So I think people need to sort of have a blue print to follow to achieve the gaming experience they want. There is a lot of information floating around in terms of benchmarks and this call all be figured out if you put a little time into it, but I'd like to see a video give a nice overview of what exact components to get to achieve a particular gaming experience... 

anyway, ramble over.

I like lasagna :3