1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Any of the devices would be perfect for School! I'm a ncix shopper because of you Linus and found out about your channel through ncix. I also like food...and girls... sometimes.. haha jk

aKzNmOO_460sa.gif

Congrats on 1 million subscribers! I've been watching you guys for as long as I can remember. Since the good ol' days where you guys had your ghetto setups. You guys have really grown as a channel and have really inspired me to try new products throughout the years. This channel also helped me out a lot with deciding between products as your opinion are always so detailed (you guys usually cover situations that I would overlook in your reviews).  Good luck in the future, keep it up the great work!

When I wanted to make my own pc, only the best tips were good enough to make it perfect. Thanks for all the great info en funny moments!

I have to say great job I've been waiting for you to get one million subs for a while. You're a really great content producer who has provided information for me and many others to become literate in the complex world of PC hardware. What I'm trying to say is thanks to you and your team for making awesome videos that I watch and will continue to re-watch everyday.  

P.S: Can you make a Techquickie on aspect ratios; They're really confusing :P  

I got stuck with the pointy end

Hey Linus, I found your channel when I was looking to build a rig. Been around for quite some time, and I'm happy to see that you're happy with doing what you're doing. Keep it up, good job mate.

I have been watching LinusTechTips for years now and I would actually be sad if you guys ever stopped. Keep up the good work! + this definitely is the best prize ever! A PC build by Linus and signed by the crew. Best idea!

Every day I am waiting for video from You guys. Watching your reviews is like having that product at home and touching it. Keep doing guys. You are awesome.

stampede.gif?w=625

How I feel right now. Anyways, thank you Linus for all your great content and providing us with great information and awesome tech videos. You've greatly improved my knowledge of tech over the past year (still ain't that smart) and you've made me realize how much I love tech and just how in-depth things can. That gift is much more special than anything else, so I just wanted to thank you, and here's to another million subs! :)

As a Turkish dude its not easy to find quality content about new techs and hardwares. Linus your channel really does matter for all the people of the world, i want you to know that and as a  student and lover of the new surface i would go crazy if i win this beauty. (:

I started watching your videos when was thinking about building a computer and before then i had no clue about computers, so i turned to your YouTube page to help, and that it did. I am now saving up to build one and i actually have somewhat of a clue what im doing thanks to you.

Love your videos, finally got around to making an account. Hope you have a great future and I am happy with what you did for the community, your transparency, and your continued passion. Keep it up :P

Hey guys, i got into linus tech tips through Tech Quickie. I was looking for help on building my first gaming PC and recognized you from the ncix videos and have been following you lot ever since. I think the consistency of the channel impressed me alot as well as the good advice and i love watching the build guides and personal projects. The reccent one where you added fans and such into your media hub for your media PC was a really good idea and am saving up to buy a desk and do that myself (I'm 15 so may take a while but sooo worth it.). I'm so happy you reached that special number and cant wait to see that whole room closed watercooling setup with those beatsie of computers. (btw is the overclocked xeon still running consistent?) Thanks guys.  :D   Now i sneeak away.... :ph34r: B)

Would love to have that computer, no matter how janky the extra stuff you add on it might be, found you from looking up a build guide. Well it was Austin's build guide but I found you guys soon after, much love and keep up the great content <3

You guys help and inspired me to build my first system and i went on to build many more for my fiends . I'm now in college for computer engineering so i guess you guys set me on my path.

Congrats for 1 Million subs, keep up the good work B)

"Admitting to being involved in the distribution of copyrighted software/media, cracks and product keys."

I'm pirate. U ban me Linus?

I found Linus Tech Tips when I switched from a mac to windows user and was trying to figure out what I needed to build (and how to build) a gaming desktop. I really love the build videos that you make probably because that is the first type of video I watched from you! In the future? Not really sure what I would like to see... Just more of anything really, I'd probably watch anything that you post.

Youtube
:D

Why do I watch Linus Tech Tips?

Well, since I began watching your show, I've since been to the forum at least twice a week, and between the 2 I can safely say I've learned more then any number of random internet searches could provide.  Through this forum and the YouTube channel, I got the inspiration to start building my PC, and Attend my local Vocational school for Computer Networking and maintenance.  Simply as a form of entertainment, Linus Tech Tips had had such an impact on my life, and I'd like to thank you for all you do for your community.

tumblr_mn2vrdNMGM1rfpilno1_250.gif

I'm a new fan only been here since I've started building PCs which is about 9 months but I'm a really big fan and I watch all your videos.

I cant believe that you guys reached 1,000,000 subs, just one week ago, i looked at the sub count and saw that it was only 20,000 subs away from 1 Mil. I want you guys to do a review on the PowerColor Devil 13 Dual Core AXR9 290X II from Newegg.com I feel so happy for you guys and keep up the good work.

I agree with linus on the fact this channel has to be the best technology review etc. channel out on YouTube. I can't remember when I started watching LinusTechTips or when or where i hear about it but i sure am glad I did! Keep up the good work.

Found you originally on NCIX 4 (maybe 5?) years ago by searching for an overclocking settings for a 1050T processor I had at the time! Watched every video since and never miss a days episode!

Keep up the good work, you can tell the immense effort put into making high quality videos, and it's things like that that set you apart from the rest. 

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications

I found Linus when i was looking for reviews of pc parts about 2 years ago and loved the videos, I've been subscribed ever since. 

I really like the ultimate build guides and hope to see more soon. CONGRATULATIONS ON 1 MILLION!!! and keep making amazing videos!!!