1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Well, congrats LTT for your 1M subzzz

What I love the most is your guides and tutorials, like the one for GC watercooling, and speaking of GC I really like the CG unboxing (they are my favorite part of PC :P )

Congrats on a million guys! You completely deserve it! I've been watching your videos for a few years now, and have always enjoyed it. Well anyways, I do hope i win something, or if i don't, i hope it goes to someone who really likes it. I'm not saying this to "melt your heart" or whatever, its all random, ik but anyways. :D

Yo,

I found LinusTechTips on YouTube,

More specifically through NCIX.

This is when I was building my first PC and I ended up watching some NCIX then a couple of years lator

I found out that you made another channel and now we are here. :D

:ph34r:

Woo, big achievement thing for LTT! Congratulations, and it's well deserved. There are other good computer tech channels on youtube, but LTT takes the cake with well scripted and thought out videos that provide great reviews of products and whatnot. LTT has been my main go-to channel for computer tech ever since I started to get more involved with building computers. So seriously keep up the good work.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3820 | RAM: Corsair 16GB (4GBx4) | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 | Storage: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | OS: Microsoft® Windows 7 Professional | Case: Rosewill Blackhawk | Cooling: Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling System | Sound Card: Creative Labs SB Audigy SE | Power Supply: Corsair 800 Watts | Monitor: Asus VS248H-P 24-Inch | Keyboard: Razer DeathStalker | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | 

Congrats on 1,000,000 subscribers to the whole Linus Media Group. Your videos have really helped me with my knowledge of PC parts and technology in general. Thank You.

You all are bosses Linus Tech Tips! Bosses that are frolicking (lol what Google says when i type in frickin) awesome! KEEP ON MAKING THE VIDEOS! I will always remember to watch them!

I love LinusTechTips's build guides and their reviews. Keep going like this.

Been watching your videos for a little over a year now, its what inspired me to build my own rig at the age of 15...now I turn 16 in two days and ive built 3 computers including my own...I never stop learning from you guys and its been fun to see how much the channel has grown and to grow with it. Keep up the good work inspiring all of us and more importantly entertaining every single one of us out there!

First came across your YouTube channel when look at some gaming builds. Fell upon your videos a couple times, but then I started watching your Handy Tech Under $100 and I instantly subscribed and payed attention to your channel. Love what you guys do and the quality of your videos is great. A review that I would really like to see in the future would be perhaps the Rosewill Thor V2. My friend currently owns one and from what he tells me, it's a really roomy case. I can see that the price is quite good for a full tower, not quite hitting that premium $250-$350 that Corsair and Cooler Master have for their similar sized cases, but I'm wondering if the price for this case would be if it has less useful features then Corsair and Cooler Master's cases. It would be great to see a review and it might make my opinion on upgrading from my current mid-tower. Keep doing what you guys do and stay with it!

P.S: Pizza is the ultimate food.  :D 

Congrats on hitting 1 million subs! I found LinusTechTips by watching there Bitcenix Prodigy unboxing. That single video got me addicted to LinusTechTips. I love all the videos you guys produce(not in a gay way). I hope to continue to come home from school every day and look forward to watching your videos. Even if I don't win the giveaway I still want to thank all of the LinusMediaGroup team. Thanks!

congrats on the first million, I bet it won't be too long before hitting the 2nd million.  :)

I first found u guys from a recommendation at school. I was looking into buying and or building a computer for gaming because at the time(a year and a half ago) I had a crappy i3 laptop for gaming and I still use it now. Because of you guys I will hopefully be buying and building a computer for Christmas but what what would be the best is if I could win one of these items. I am looking to go into the computer hardware field and this could be one of the first steps to getting there. If you guys would give me a thought that be great. One thing I LOVED about your videos was the quirkiness of them. It just gave them a great feel to them. As I watched your videos I reliesed you guys really do know what your doing and if you guys say its good that it is good, period. Even if some of the item that you guys show are expensive I know that must be worth it. I will hope to see more of your great videos and I hope that you give me a chance for winning one these great prizes. BTW I think that the desktop would be amazing and LINUS U ARE THE BEST. AND YOU TOO SLICK. ; ) ........

I remember looking at some reviews here and there from the NCIX channel and realized that the same dude was on another channel.

For some reason I kept noticing that whenever I wanted to look up a product on youtube, I almost always found Linus doing a review of it.

The more I saw of his videos, the more I came to appreciate them, and in the end I would go looking for his review of the product over anyone else's.

(This is well before I liked the whole 'subscribing to channels' thing.

And to be honest, I think either NCIX or LTT was the 1st channel I subscribed to.

So yeah, congrats Linus on reaching 1M subs.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I believe I was introduced to your videos when I was researching some PC parts to decide whether or not they were what they say they were. Then I later discovered Techquickie ,not know it was you guys still, when I was looking for a video about Anisotropic Filtering.

Nostalgia Warning! :P

I found LinusTechTips around three years ago when looking for unboxing of random stuff.  At the time I was interested in computers but didn't know much about them. I continued to watch and was introduced to other channels through the WAN Show guests. Over the the years to come Linus and Luke continued to educate me on computers, parts, cases, tables and other amazing products. Because of this channel I know more about technology now than I ever could have hoped to three years ago and has motivated me to do my own build with liquid cooling and DIY sleeved cables which I just finished sleeving. I would love to win the Surface 3 for school (i'm hoping to major in astrophysics once i'm done with high school) and if I won the PC you guys would be saving me a lot of money. Either way it doesn't matter if i win as the knowledge with which you have imparted me and the motivation you gave me to go out and learn about technology is priceless as well as the great time I have has in the LTT Forum. It's amazing to have watched this company grow from the time I joined to now. Congratulations and I can't wait for the 2 million mark ;)

I was looking to build a computer, searched up a some reviews on parts I was looking at and was hooked as soon as I saw the high quality scripting, editing and camera work, that sexy camera quality and the unbiased honest opinions on different tech products. Since then, I've devoured a ton of your videos and honestly think you make some of the highest quality videos on the internet and am looking forward to future content content on this channel. Congrats on 1 Million!

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was looking for a review of the Fractal Design R4, back when I thought I wanted that for my build (I ended up with an H440).

I gotta say, one of my favorite videos was the STD... As strange as that sounds.  :P

For my favorite food, I gotta say that I love the smell of mad console users in the morning...

-Shuckle

"H.A.L 9000" - i7 4790K @4.6GHz - Kraken X61 - Maximus VII Hero - GTX 980 4GB - Supernova G2 1300W - H440
"O'Brien" - i3 4130 @3.4GHz - Corsair H55 - Gigabyte-Z97MX-Gaming 5 - R9 280 3GB - EVGA 600B - CM N200
"Winston" - Dell PowerEdge 2970 - 2x AMD 2379 HE - 32GB DDR2 ECC - 8 x 146GB 10k SAS - 6Gb Ethernet

Linus seriously you are one of the main reasons I can watch hardware videos. Thank you for keeping me interested with you humor and such. Congrats on the second child. And though I have a 1 in billion chance to win I would still like if anyone in your team could read and appreciate the many post of the fans of yours. Make sure to review crappy hardware it is always hiliarous and keep making videos always.

From Megaozojoe