1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found linus tech tips by "accident" when checking for a review of a graphics a loooong time ago, since then try to follow all the reviews/videos.

I'm not an active member of the community but I'm a silent listener and entusiast.

Thank you for helping me understand all of the products better.

Keep up the awesome awesome work.

i really enjoy all your videos, and always look forward to seeing one everyday

Love the Linus tech tips videos. Gives a different view on products using humour.

I've found your channel numerous times when i searched for something tech-related and really liked the style.

So i just needed to get more and more infos and even watched some of your videos like 10 times+,keep up the good work.

I started watching Linus in 2009 when I started getting into PC gaming and switched from my Xbox 360 to a custom PC as my gaming platform. I remember the outdoor unboxings and "cameraman". Back then there were not really all that many other tech YouTubers, and Linus may not have had super high production values like today but he did a good job and took great advantage of the lack of competition to get a big head start on what is now a very strong and diverse genre on YouTube.

Something he didn't reminisce on was your livestreams! A cornerstone of LTT! I remember watching the first few of those when he was still at NCIX and just used a laptop in your kitchen and had to whisper to not the kid. The colors were all washed out looking and the show was sort of just reading through twitter questions. Fast forward to now, he may complain about WAN show issues but the production values are through the roof by comparison. Now there is an actual backdrop, the video quality far surpasses what it used to be.

Anyway, congratulations on one million subscribers. *raises a digital wine glass* Here's to Linus and everyone at LMG, next stop 10 million subs!

CPU: 5820k 4.5Ghz 1.28v, RAM: 16GB Crucial 2400mhz, Motherboard: Evga X99 Micro, Graphics Card: GTX 780, Water Cooling: EK Acetal CPU/GPU blocks,

240mm Magicool slim rad, 280mm Alphacool rad, D5 Vario pump, 1/4 ID 3/4 OD tubing, Noctua Redux 140/120mm fans. PSU: Evga 750w G2 SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate SSHD 2TB Audio: Sennheiser HD558s, JBL! speakers, Fiio E10k DAC/Amp Monitor: Xstar DP2710LED @ 96hz (Korean Monitor) Case: Fractal Node 804

I know you were going to have 1 Millions subscribers Linus ! You deserve it, you and your crew are doing an amazing job, I've watch a tons of video made by you and they are all awesome. Anyway, good job and thank you for this amazing giveaway ! Good luck everyone :D

PS : I don't have any favorite food, I'm feeding myself with the awesomeness of your video B)

I want to win, I want to win, I want to win!

INTEL CORE I7 3770K / CORSAIR HYDRO SERIES H60 / P8Z77-V DELUX / CORSAIR 16GB (4X4GB) 1600MHZ / ASUS GTX780-DC2OC-3GD5 / CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER RECON3D FATALITY CHAMPION / ASUS PCE-AC66 / CORSAIR 850W HX850 PROFESSIONAL / 3 x INTEL 180GB 2.5 INCH 330, 2 RAID0 / 2 X WD BLACK 4TB / 1 X WD BLACK 1TB / CORSAIR 400R / LG 29EA93P 2560 x 1080 / LOGITECH G500 / LOGITECH K800 / LOGITECH Z906

Inactive Forum user But have been watching the good old channel since it began. ^_^

Hope your channels never get dry and just keep on growing to be THE BEST Tech channel (ps. you already are!)

I guess we can all thank you for the effort that you have put to your videos they have personally helped trough.

B)  I should spend more time in this forum of yours!  B)

I would like to see smart watch comparison! Best vids, I wish you another million subscribers :)

Hey Linus congratulations I've learnt so much from watching your videos and I have always recommend my friends watch your videos as well keep the good work!!!

post-131745-0-80545000-1410455620.gif 

Congrats Linus! I love your work. You're one of my top 10 tech youtubers. 

My first video: 

And hope you keep growing Linus. I love your videos, and tech quickies :D 

This channel single handedly got me interested in PC gaming and gave me the desire to have/build my own rig.

Thanks for all the videos. You guys are awesome. :)

Also, i'm a massive fan of quesadillas, but live in a country that only eats haggis and black pudding... just saying...

Well, first of all CONGRATULATIONS on your 1 million subscribers! Second, thank you Linus and your team for making such amazing videos and reviews on PC hardware things  :D .  You help people like me and others who are new to technology. It has helped me A lot in the technology world. I found your channel while i was doing some research on PC parts. Specifically the motherboard ASUS Maximus VI Extreme. I was new to computer building, so i didn't know what to get for all the PC parts. I just looked up the most expensive stuff and added it to my list. All my friends were building PCs, and i was left out. So i wanted to have a better PC than them. So when i found your channel, i finally found a road to help me understand and how the newest technology worked together. And that way i was able to reduce $2500 to $1800 on my list parts. But Due to economical problems my parents were having. I was never able to build my dream PC. But that's not important, the important thing is that you helped and still helping everyone understand technology.   Thank You Linus and Linus's team for helping everyone. Keep up the great work, cant wait for more review in the future.

I may not be a subscriber since you guys started, but until I found out about your youtube channel, I noticed that you have a unique way of discussing and reviewing kick-ass gadgets and galore. I am always looking forward to watching your channel. Heck I can't even think of an item that I want you guys to do a review. You guys covered most of it LOL. anyway. I hope to meet you guys sometime in the future (hopefully) . Long live linus media group!

Thanks to this channel I gained intererst in computers and custom builds. 

Keep up the great work and soon you would have 2 or 3 million subscribers!!!

Owyeaaah!!! another giveaway (lets hope it's an international one)

Hp72V4.gif

CPU: i5 4690k 4.3Ghz | MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | Cooling: Cryorig H5 Ultimate | RAM: Hyperx Fury 16GB | GPU: Sapphire R9 380X | PSU: Seasonic X760 | Case: S340

Love the videos, mainly have them on in the background if i'm doing work. I found your channel when looking for a review on the original surface tablet(If I recall I think you were wearing socks and sandals). Congrats on 1 million subs! :)

I'm 20 years old at the moment i started working with computers and building my own computer when i was 17, since then i always watched allot of your videos that's how i learned so much tnx linus! 

CPU: I7 4790k@4.8GHz GPU: ASUS EAH6850 1GB GDDR5 @900 MHz Mobo: MAXIMUS VII HERO RAM: GSkill Ripjaws 2x 2GB DDR3 1333Mhz & Corsair 4GB Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz

I found Linus when i was looking for info for my first build and i couldn´t have found a better channel. You guys have helped me from knowing almost nothing about building computers and choosing right parts to knowing almost everything (it feels like at least). I hope the channel keeps growing and more awesome tech will be reviewd by you! :D

Congrats on the million Linus (and team)! ^__^

I've been watching the video's for quite some time, but have never been much of a forums kind of guy... But the gaming rig finally convinced me! ^__^

Congratulations, Linus! Your channel was the main reason why I'm into PC building and PC gaming now. Thank you.

heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food.

Pizza! I can make decent ones, comes in a lot of varieties, it's just great!

Congratz on the 1 Milion! I started watching back in the day when linus was still using a g15! Can't wait for the future of LTT!