1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers and thanks for all the great videos. 

Congrats for the subscribers, Linus, you've earned every single one of them!

I first discovered Linus Media Group when I started looking into building my own rig a long time ago. The information given in the videos and the fun they made it for the person watching got me addicted to them.

I really hope that Linus and his co-workers won't stop making them in the near future, because there isn't one single other account that is this good at making high quality videos.

I don't have any requests.

I found your channel via youtube, duhhh.

I was thinking of building my own first custom pc but I didnt know anything about pc's, so yeah...

Then I went searching and found your awesome channel, subscribed, and learned a hell of a lot.

Very much thanks for that, all of you

Heya :) i have been subscribed to linus tech tips for way over a year now :) and i would like to thank YOU for all the videos you have published on to you tube as you helped me build me my first ever built when i was 12!

I feel like you are the best!!! :) i hope i win :) thank you!! And congragulations on a MILLION SUBS!!!

Congratz you deserve it 

PrintStream out = new PrintStream(System.out);

String Giveaway;

Giveaway = "Custom linustechtips pc";

out.println(Giveaway);

I've been watching LinusTechTips for many years now. I really like what the channel has become and I hope you all continue to be successful. Here's to the next million.

System : Intel Core i7 4770k | Gigabyte Z87x-ud3h | AMD Radeon HD 7970 | 8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum | Corsair H100i | Seasonic Platinum SS-860XP2 860W | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 2 x WD 1TB greens | Fractal Define R4     ||     Laptop : 15 Inch Macbook Pro retina with dedicated graphics

Audio : Cambridge Azur 351a | Paradigm Monitor Atoms | Audio Technica ATH-M50s  ||  Camera : Sony NEX-7 | Sony Zeiss 16-70mm F4 | Minolta 70-210 F4

I found linustechtips when you did the daily unboxings and since then I've seen almost all of your videos. Thanks for your awesome content and regards from the Basque Country ;)

Congrats to you and your team, I still remember the video(s) you did with your camera mounted onto the tripod which was mounted onto your chest :)

Great progress and all the best for the next million subscribers.

thank you linus and the rest of the crew for everything!. long time watcher but a recent subscriber, i really appreciate you passion for good quality PC videos. thanks again linus :)

Congrats on gaining 1 imllion subscribers.

I wish you the best of luck in bot your private and business lives.

Your channel helped me a lot when a friend asked me to help him build his rig, both with chossing a case,components and you cant forget the water coolling finding a pump gave me nightmares.

Just wanted to express my gratitude and say i will keep recommending your channel to anybody with an interest in computers

I first discovered LTT when I was slowly swapping from console gaming too PC. Ever since Linus had helped me slowly build my dream pc and been quite entertaining in the process.

Im a kid from Portugal that founds you on yt When i was looking for pc builds.I want to be like you in the future. Congrats to you and Your team!

I prefer the topic of building gaming pc's and i like to see you reviwing the New iphone6 and the iwatch.

Continue to do the amazing videos!

Sry for the errores but i am writing from the head.

Lurking a lot for tech videos from time to time and somehow I always come back to you :P

You're great, keep it up, stay uncorrupt as you are!

It was LOVE that purchased this traitors heart!

Thank you for your videos Linus- I have always been an "evil apple minion", but your videos made me buy parts for a new PC!

first of all congrats for the 1milion subs you guys deserve every single sub .

i started my youtube addiction since 2007 serching for instruction on how to solve the rubik's cube if i remember right , since then i was hooked ! every problem or somthing i needed to know ii then go to youtube and boom ..done

its amazing how much things you can done by your own with no need for any professionals.

my subscriptions went up and up and of course choosing the best channels i can find to get the best knowledge possible, now i have over 1000 subscriptions and i can barely watch em all , but i do :)

looking back from where i was in compare to now its mind blow , i mean i know so much and gain so much on about any catagory out there ,and a big part of that is from you .

one of my main hobbys is pc's hardware and tech and you guys does it the best hand down, i subed to you 5 years ago i think i watched every single video exept some that are in my watch later you know... one of your long overclocking/building videos :D 

anywho thnks for everything and if you need some gadgets /video suggesment or anything contact me 

keep growing and do what you do best , see you in 2 milion subscribers !

btw sorry about my bad english , and dont forget insted google it ...youtube it lol

Would be really nice to win something. Thanks guys for giveaway! Always like to watch your stuff.

Congrats guys love your videos. Stumbled on to you while lookin for build videos. Keep the good work.

Linus Tech Tips has been enormously helpful in my technology education. I look forward to new videos every day.