1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Damn that's huge! Keep up the awesome videos  :D 

PS: I'd love to win one of those beasts!

Keep up the good work.

Not sure I how I found Linus tech tips but all I know is when I saw it I was intrigued plus they way he speeds through some things I was like "I think this guy needs to try decaf...lol,but I subscribed anyway plus all the cool videos on cases and stuff.

"IT DOES NO GOOD IT NEVER DIES
           EVIL NEVER DIES"

Sushi <3 Found LTT from another YT Channel and watch every single video! It's great! Thanks for everything!

My Rig: CPU: i7 4790K CPU Cooler: BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 GPU: Gainward Phantom GTX 970 Motherboard: MSI Z97s SLI Krait Edition SSD1: (OS) 256GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD2: (Apps) 250GB Crucial MX200 HDD1: Old 2.5 inch 500GB (Games) HHD2: 1TB WD Blue (Photos/All other files) Case: Corsair SPEC-03 PSU: 700W BeQuiet Pure Power OS: Windows 10

My Peripherals:

Speakers: Teufel Concept C Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator  Mouse: Speedlink Decus LG G502 Proteus Spectrum

Congratulations LinusTechTips on reaching One million subscribers. I was building my first computer and stumbled across the channel. It has changed me, and I am now a member of the master race.

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers, u really deserve it :) I´m really looking forward to see your moto 360 review and i hope it will come soon.

Well... It seems just yesterday I was subscribing to the Linus Tech Tips YouTube channel.  Little did I know that this channel would explode with popularity.  Keep making kick-ass videos you guys and keep being cool people.  Thanks for everything you guys do!

Setup

CPU: i7 10700K Cooled By Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix White Edition | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 VISION OC | MOBO: MSI MPG Z490M |

MEMORY: 32 GBs of Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB White CASE: White Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 W SFX | 

STORAGE: 2 TB Samsung 860 Evo SSD & 1 TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 MONITOR: ASUS TUF VG27WQ1B 

PERIPHERALS: Razer Blackwidow V3 W/ Yellow Switches and Logitech G604 | OTHER: 8x White Corsair iCue QL120 and White Cable Extensions 

Add me on Steam!

Everything i know about PC i have learned form you guy's i went from a PC NOOB to building my first PC..........you guys are amazing and i and many other's appreciate the work you put into the videos and the helpful advice you give P.s it funny when you make a mistake in a video and leave it in :)

congrats man, never stop making videos becouse I watch every one of them

aAV1XL2_460s.jpg

I'm trying to remember how I found LinusTechTips and I think I found it by looking for a product review saw Linus' video and basically got addicted lol :D

Well thanks to LinusTechTips I'm now a technology enthusiast!

Iz good, you are the people that got me interested in my first custom build, and I haven't looked back  :D

Golly, I sure hope that my internets are all in a safe place...

Linus Tech Tips became a part of my daily media consumption about 3 years ago. Back then, I was shopping for parts to build my first enthusiast grade gaming PC, and ended up buying Asus GTX 580 after watching Linus's review. However, this is how I knew Linus Tech Tips existed, why I subscribed is a different reason all together. 

All it took me to hit the subscribe button is seeing Linus cosplaying as Duke Nukem. This video told me all I needed to know about the tone of this channel and how far it was, and still is, from the dull and monotones rhythm tech channels are infamous of. 

Linus, you and your team has been, and will be for years to come, a respectable, remarkable, and an unbiased voice in the tech world. Keep up the hard work!

I've been watching since the start of the wan show and have enjoyed seeing the production values increase over time.

Thanks for the great content and congrats on 1 million subs.  :)

Congratulations on reaching this milestone. Your content is truley amazing and brings a constant source of entertainment to my week. The wan show is absolutely fantastic and is the main reason i bother to get out of bed most saturday mornings. So thank you for all the content and the best of luck into the future.

I could probably do with an upgrade to my tablet anyway :D (hp jornada 540 for those interested)

post-11299-0-35070100-1410457461_thumb.j

The amount you have helped me with my pc builds is insane!

Congratulations! You deserve it!

linus was one of the very first review tech guys i watched when he was with ncuk or something like that before he changed the name to what it is now.

always wondered why the voice is so loud these days though i keep having to turn my volume way down haha.

Congratulations on making 1 million subscribers! I hope that your channel and other means of media have helped others with tech as much as it has me!

Dank u voor alle video's. Een grote proficiat aan alle teamleden.
Merci

Thank you for all the videos. A big congratulations to all the team members.
Thanks

Good job Linus Tech Tips Media Group

I've be watching your videos since 2011.

Congrats on 1 million subscriptions!

I'll hope that i will win something,something,something....

Thank you guys for awesome content! Love you and you crew Linus!! (nohomo) ;)

I found the tech tips form early on,

I think it was linus doing a "How to" Change thermal paste or something, ive been watching the videos ever since :)

well well well congratz linus hope you get many more subs great stuff keep it up

I really love how the video's on Linus Tech Tips, are extremely well done and actually have your opinion which helps alot when it come to choosing parts. I just hope you guys continue to grow :)

You guys are awesome! The daily uploads and the attention to detail with all your videos is truly amazing! Here's to another million subscribers!!!!!! :D 

Oh man what a surprise! I had stared watching Linus when I was just looking for info on products I was researching before i bought and once I discovered a video of his I was drawn into the main channel then had to click subscribe. From then on I have enjoyed humorous videos packed full of information. I can now say I always look for a new LinusTecTips video, along with looking to see if he reviewed an item i want before I buy it. I'm glad to see that he is a righteous man who pays a living wage to his employees and has  humble start up Cheers mate. Also thank you for the giving back the love to he viewers with this giveaway.